Five

Un Village

At the dance practice...

Katherine was stretching since it's her very first time she's will be filling for Baekhyun ever since Sooman knew he went solo... Suho lines her up with the rest and soon when Kai the music and Katherine was in front since Baekhyun's lines were first as she had some help with it...

Katherine even knew where she was suppose to be as Suho nods his head knowing that she knew where she is supposed to be when the song was over Suho said " good job everyone and you as well Katherine which we managed to do it perfectly without any mistakes and hopefully when we film the M/V it will come out perfect!" Katherine said " I have something to say to all of you!" Baekhyun who was watching shakes his head but Katherine needs to tell them the truth so when Suho said " go on!" Baekhyun walks and grabs her covering ...

Kai asked " hyung what is that she wanted to tell us?" Baekhyun said " not now Kai!" Katherine tried to take Baekhyun's hand from and blabbered " I'm pregnant with my father's child!" Baekhyun covers again and shushed her... Suho who heard it loud and clear said " well I figured that since Katherine can't dance in those 9 months but we will wait till that baby of yours is born!" Baekhyun asked " are you sure?" Suho nods...

Kai and Sehun went to Sooman's office and tell him that Katherine is expecting a child from Yunho... so when Kai asked Sehun " are you sure it will be alright if we tell him without Suho hyung's permission and will he let us wait till the baby is born?" Sehun nods when he knocks on Sooman's door and hears " come in" as the boys made their way in...

Sooman who was writing as he looks up and says " Kai and Sehun!" Kai said " Sooman sunbaenim we have something to say!" Sooman let's him continue when Sehun said " um... Katherine is pregnant with Yunho's child and if it's alright with you if we wait till the baby is born so that we tell her that she's now a member of EXO!" Sooman agrees and the boys thanked him and went to tell the rest...

Inside of the practice room...

Suho was looking for Kai and Sehun but they are nowhere to be found as the door opened revealing them as Baekhyun asked " where the hell were you two?" Sehun nudged Kai's arm and said " well we sort of wanted to tell Sooman and he agrees with it!" Katherine said " and!" Sehun continues " and that you are a member of EXO!" Katherine widen her eyes when Yunho appeared and said " oh hi dongsaengs!" EXO bowed to Yunho when Baekhyun said " we well Kai and Sehun went to tell Sooman about the baby thing and Katherine is now a part of our group so everything is fine!" Yunho said " ohhh that's nice!" Katherine sees him with a box and asked " um dad what's the box?"...

Yunho looks at it and said " oh it's baby stuff that I bought for the baby!" Katherine's cheeks began to grow red from blushing as Baekhyun takes the box and opens it... blue and pink booties and clothes when Yunho said " yeah since we don't know the gender yet so I wanted to buy both of them!" Katherine smiles...

Not far from EXO's dance practice room...

Sunny and Hyoyeon heard the whole conversation and can't wait to tell their leader Taeyeon the whole story... Hyoyeon said " we need to tell unnie so that she does something to the baby that Katherine is having!" Sunny agrees...

Sunny opens the door and goes inside when Taeyeon said " better have news!" Hyoyeon said " oh we heard EXO's conversation about the baby thing and Katherine being a member of them and so on!" Taeyeon asked " who's the baby from?" Sunny said " from Yunho sunbaenim!" Taeyeon smiles even wider having an evil plan to destroy that baby...

will they succeed?? I know this one is short because I am getting ready for work so yeah I'll make my stories longer for y'all!!!