Ten

Un Village

Someone had seen Kathy and Suho together as she went to tell their leader... she goes inside the practice room when she whispers in her leaders ear " I've seen Kathy with your Suho unnie!" She widens her eyes and says " well make them split up and bring me my Suho!" They nod as they leave the room when one of them stayed with the leader...

who's the girl group that wants to split Kathy and Suho?...

Inside of EXO's practice room...

Taeyeon and Kathy were doing SNSD song " I Got A Boy" while Baekhyun and Suho were the audiences... then Chen and Sehun joined in while Yunho was talking to Kris and Tao... then Sooman entered the room and saw them having a great time as he cleared his throat making everyone stop while Taeyeon stops the music as Sooman says " listen very well... I allow EXO to be with Yunho and Taeyeon but I've changed the schedules for EXO DBSK and SNSD so here take this and accept it!" They scan their new schedules and saw that some have the same but the rest are different so they said " we accept!" Sooman nods as he leaves...

Sooman walks into his office and grabs Red Velvet's schedule and heads to the girls... Sooman knocks on the door and Joy opens it letting their manager in as Irene asks " what's that?" Sooman handed Irene the schedule as he says " there has been some changes so agree to the schedules!" Irene nods as Sooman leaves... Irene throws them on the ground and says " I want my Junmyeon!!" Wendy says " you will get him unnie!" Joy Yeri and Seulgi agrees... 

Red Velvet is the girl group that hates Kathy for having EXO and especially Irene's "boyfriend" Suho... Red Velvet never liked Kathy so Red Velvet are planning to ruin her life and make EXO hate her... so Irene plans her evil deeds while Joy practices "Bad Boy" with the rest...

Inside of EXO's practice room...

Baekhyun and Kathy are now in their moments while Taeyeon and Yunho joined them... Taeyeon asked Kathy " are you happy Kathy now that you have Baekhyun?" Kathy nods while looking at Baekhyun... then the door opens and Red Velvet comes in as EXO goes to Kathy and made a circle around her when Irene said " oh no need to... I found out that Kathy is cheating on Baekhyun with DBSK's Yoochun!" Kathy never went out with her senior Yoochun as Kathy spilled her poison at Irene " oh isn't that you who went out and had with him as well!"...

EXO said " ohhh someone got caught!" Irene got angered as walked towards them and pushed them away and grabs Kathy by the hair while Taeyeon said " Irene let her go!" Irene didn't let go when Yoochun came and said " BAE JOO-HYUN LET GO OF KATHY!" Irene let's go of Kathy and looks at Yoochun who used her real name... Irene asked Yoochun " how do you know Katherine?" Yoochun walks to Irene as he says " cause she's related to me!" Irene asks " in what way?" Yoochun looked at Yunho as he passes Irene and says in front of EXO SNSD Taeyeon Kathy and Yunho " I'm her biological brother!"...

Irene gasped and asked " so she was a Park before she became a Jung?" Yunho nods and continues " yeah Joo-hyun she was Yoochun's sister but they couldn't keep her since they lived in poor health and no money to keep Kathy as Yoochun's father met my father and explained to my dad that he couldn't keep Kathy alive and healthy so my father took Kathy and changed her surname to Jung Katherine!"...

Irene gets it as she walks to Kathy and says " I'm sorry that you've lived poorly before!" Kathy said " you can have Suho now!" Irene said " you keep him since you'll be needing him!" Suho said " Irene what she means by that you can have me anytime you want!" Kathy nods when Irene asks " really?" Kathy said " I don't mind!" Suho hugs Irene and kisses her forehead as Irene says " thank you Kathy your a great person!" Irene hugs Kathy while the rest of Red Velvet comes and joins the family now created...

Red Velvet went back to their room and Irene can't stop smiling knowing that Kathy had allowed her to see Suho all she wants but she knows that she can't be seeing him everyday so she sets up the dates when Suho will be available since Kathy told her the dates... Irene places it on the wall above her bed as she says " can't wait to see you Suho!" Irene turns off her lamp and drifts off to sleep...

will F(x) have a plan to destroy the family?