Six

Un Village

Sunny and Hyoyeon have told Taeyeon all about the baby thing and Katherine being EXO member and stuff but when Taeyeon fixed herself a bit showing little bit of cleavage hoping she'll get Yunho's attention... Yuri and Yoona shake their head knowing that they can't do such a thing to an innocent woman whose going to become a mother soon...

When Taeyeon heads out she widen her eyes... Boa and Key are walking when Boa asked " Taeyeon what the hell are you doing?" Boa seeing her exposed cleavage making Key gulp trying not to get a down there... Taeyeon said " unnie it's not what it looks like!" Boa grabs Taeyeon by the ear and goes inside a room...

Boa let's go of her ear and says " my dear dongsaeng since I'm older I have rights to scold whoever touches Katherine since I've heard the news and I'm proud of that and let me ask you... are you?" Taeyeon said " no because I wanted Yunho sunbae to be mine and not-!" Boa never slaps any of her dongsaengs but this will be the first she lays her hands on the leader of SNSD... Boa said " I never thought you were the problematic around here and I know that I shouldn't slapped you but Taeyeon this will be the last thing I've done to you!" Boa walks to the door and leaves Taeyeon with her red cheek...

Boa walks down when she sees Yunho and she says " Yunho forgive me if I done something wrong!" Yunho said " Boa you know well that you've taught Taeyeon a lesson to not mess with my daughter or my baby she's having!"... Baekhyun comes out when Yunho said " Baekkie get back in there!" Baekhyun said " hyung stop calling me that you know I hate it!" Katherine's voice was heard " Baekkiee come put your back inside of me!!" Baekhyun turns to her and does his smirk face at her...

Yunho said " you heard my daughter now go!" Baekhyun heads back inside as he closes the door when he had his back to the door having his eyes close when he didn't notice that Katherine was crawling to him undoing his pants and taking out his and him making him groan but still had his eyes closed...

EXO were all their as Baekhyun grabs her hair and makes it into a ponytail and enjoys his ... Katherine makes popping noises when Kai came and inserts his into her making her moan as he rocks his hips back and forth when Suho crawled underneath and slipped inside going up and down on her s while she Baekhyun...

The room is now filled with moans and groans as Katherine being pregnant she can't control her hormones which it got out of control but who to blame her for it... at least she has the members to do it to her anywhere and anytime she wants them...

Baekhyun said " ohhh I'm !" Katherine felt his grow in as she knew he's close to release as Baekhyun hits the back of one more time as he releases down making her swallow hard as Kai and Suho released inside of her as drips down... Katherine feels full and said " thank you my members!" They nod...

Taeyeon was getting ready her evil plan to destroy her and the baby... 

will she? This I believe will be short I don't know but feel free to comment