7: Right Now!

Speaking of the Devil

 

Hyukjae’s POV

 

“Can we go to the top again Hyukjae?” Sungmin asked again after they cornered me one lunch break without my Hae.

 

He said that he has a composition to finish this week and he probably won’t have time to eat with me. One thing about Hae and I, even before we started dating, we respect our schedules. If he said that he is busy then I will not try to bother him—vice versa.

 

Now, I am eating with the rascals and they were able to corner me finally after announcing to the cafeteria that Hae is mine.

 

“Like I said, we talked and we put a name of what we have and then that’s it. Stop being nosy,” I said trying to shoo everyone away.

 

When we announced our relationship, the entire engineering faculty and even the entire music faculty are—surprisingly supportive. Though many people are still after my Hae, but they know me. I don’t let people touch what’s mine so they know not to up with me or they will see hell.

 

Kyuhyun shakes his head, “No explanation why suddenly you both have a date and then the next few days you started dating?”

 

“Do you even know how worried we were when you said that you will attend the blind date your Noona set up for you?” – Kangin

 

“Jeez, we even followed you the whole day and yet now you are telling us that you just put name to the relationship? — Shindong

 

I put down my chopsticks and scan my friends from left to right and the annoyed look on their faces changes into fear, “I said we just talked. When I agreed with my Noona, it means we haven’t sorted it out yet and when he went on that date with that er—it means he was waiting for me to blow up the date. Something you will never understand about Hae and I—now stop ing interrogate me before I flip this damn table on your faces!” I said trying to control myself. They are still my friends.

 

“Jezz, cannot take a joke anymore,” – Shindong

 

“What a mood killer,” – Kangin

 

“Let me just play,” – Kyuhyun

 

And Sungmin only sigh while shaking his head.

 


 

I jump on my bed before sneaking my hands on the sleeping beauty on my bed. I nuzzle my nose on his neck inhaling the scent that I miss the whole day.

 

“Hyukkie~” he whined because I woke him up and I can’t help but chuckled, “Sorry—can’t help it Hae,” I said in a low voice.

 

We may not eat lunch together today but either of us with go to Hae’s dorm or my dorm. Today, he said my dorm is better choice because he doesn’t want either Heechul or Ryeowook to brag in his room.

 

I asked him before if he wants me to scare his friends a bit but he said no. He will be mad at me if I will do that.

 

Anyway, I still pull him closer to me wanting to feel his warmth, “Why are you so clingy today?” he asked me which I am sure I ruined his sleep already.

 

I look at my wall clock indicating that it’s already pass midnight, “Sorry Hae, I was so busy with the upcoming sports festival too so I need to go back home later than usual,” home—when did I start thinking that being with him is home? I don’t know but when Hae is with me—I always feel like he is my personal home.

 

Hae shifted his position, turning towards me and going down a bit so that his face is on my neck and my chin is on his head while I am still hugging him on the bed, “You smell like the sun—and the grass,” he said while inhaling more on my neck.

 

Instead of pushing him away because I might smell a bit, I pull him closer if that’s possible, “I run a lot and supervise everyone Hae. I am so exhausted but seeing you here—and coming home for you makes me look forward for every end of the day,” I said honestly.

 

This so peaceful. Hae is my peace of mind, “I’ll prepare a warm bath for you Hyukkie. You should change clothes too—I don’t want you to get sick,” he said before pushing me softly and being a good boyfriend, I let him push me away.

 

He sit up from the bed with messy hair—he is beyond adorable—how lucky am I to have him.

 


 

After my quick warm bath, Hae prepared meal for me.

 

He didn’t let me go back to bed even though I said that I am not hungry and now here I am hearing his ranting again, “And then what Hyukkie? I will find out that you get sick? You know that these days it’s very easy to catch sickness—I cook you eat! One more skipping meal and I will punch you in front of your empire!” see—people say that I am scary but I think Hae is scarier.

 

I eat slowly the rice and bulgogi that he cooked but didn’t try to talk back to him.

 

“Why is it hard for you to complete three meals a day? Do you even know why I started eating lunch with you when we were in first year? Because—you freaking don’t like to eat meal! I am so frustrated!” I nod my head but still didn’t talk back.

 

Hae pulled the chair beside me and I feel a warm hand on my tight, “I care for you—” his voice sounds so warm now.

 

Hae’s wrath only lasted for few minutes because at the end of it—his conclusion—he cares for me, “And I love you—right?” he asked me and this time I answer him, “Of course you do Hae,” and I put down my chopsticks to caress his cheeks. “I’m sorry,” I mumbled to him.

 

He closes his eyes and sigh, “Really Hyukkie, I just don’t want you to get sick by skipping meals,” I understand his point, “You are always busy—I know you still have responsibility because of the hazing team and you are the head hazer—I am not stopping you—” then he opens his eyes and look at me with eyes like starts, “Because I know that you love what you are doing—but please—do me a favor Hyukkie—try not to be stubborn—jeabal~”

 

I pull him into a tight hug and he hugs me back, “Sorry too Hae—I am handful. I am not the best boyfriend you can have—” “You are!—because you love me,” he cut me in and I smile.

 

“Hae—do you want to come over during sports festival?” I asked him softly swaying our body to make him at ease and also a good way to make him fall asleep.

 

When we were young, Hae was always scared to be alone. To eat alone, to go home alone, and to even sleep alone so one time he sneaked in my room and crawl on my bed and fall asleep while hugging me. From then on, every time Hae hugs me or I hug him, he easily get sleepy—like, “Hum~” he responded softly.

 

Right now!

 


 

I don’t know how long this will be—mostly 8 or 10 chapters. If I am in a good mood I’ll finish this hahahhahaha.

 

comments?