10: Donghae, Love!

Speaking of the Devil

 

3rd Person POV

 

Sungmin gulps loudly while Kyuhyun is trying to press his nape badly. Shindong isn’t looking and Kangin decided to buy the food instead of sitting on their usual table. This never occurs before and no one wants this to happen—not when Hyukjae is not around. Even the freshmen who are sitting in the usually crowded and noisy Engineering cafeteria are all silent and not looking.

 

“This is bad,” Sungmin murmured while typing furiously on his phone.

 

“Did you text Hyukjae already?” Kyuhyun is hissing under his breath, also whispering to Sungmin.

 

The other guy can only show his phone with tons of messages to Hyukjae.

 

“The !” Shindong cursed again and this is already the 5th time he cursed since Lee Donghae arrived.

 

The oblivious guy is just sitting there with both of his hands placed under his chin and his eyes looks—dreamy for some reason. He is smiling and sometimes his lips making them wet.

 

“Sunbae—tell him please~” some second year already tried to talk to their three seniors but they keep on receiving a death glare.

 

Before Sungmin, or Kyuhyun, or Shindong can even say something, Donghae sighs loudly but the sound attacks the third year who are walking inside the cafeteria while talking loudly. Minho, the new head hazer stopped dead track on his foot and look around.

 

Sungmin, Kyuhyun, and Shindong glare at him and the poor guy can only gulp, “Ahm—maybe we should eat out,” Minho said to the other hazers with him and they all nod furiously.

 

“Sungminnie~”

 

Sungmin gulps loudly before turning his attention to his childhood friend. Kyuhyun almost grabs Sungmin in case the bunny guy loses his s. “Hum?” that is his only response and Donghae smiles widely at him with still dreamy eyes, “Will Hyukkie arrive soon?” the question is simple but the way Donghae asked it is very—ing—alluring.

 

Yes, right now—in the middle of hungry wolves, Donghae is releasing too much pheromone. Everyone knows better than to look at Donghae—they don’t want to see Hyukjae angry anyway but Donghae isn’t helping at all.

 

It looks like Donghae isn’t aware of the pheromone, “Ahm—wait—let me call him~” Sungmin said before escaping fast and dialing Hyukjae’s number on his phone. From all days—why now? Why does their faculty dean need to talk to Hyukjae right now? Why ing now?

 

Donghae can only sigh in relief but it sounds like he is , “Thank God—please do so Minnie, tell him to be quick~” Donghae said with dreamy states and Kyuhyun can only bit his lips hard, Shindong almost bang his head on the table while Kangin who just went back from one stall almost turn around.

 

Sungmin keep on chanting for Hyukjae to pick up the call and after trying for 3 times—on the 6th ring, Hyukjae answers.

 

“hel—”

 

“ you Lee Hyukjae! Bring your here in the cafeteria now!” Sungmin not only cut him but also curse to him but he said it in almost whisper because he cannot let Donghae hears that he treats Hyukjae like that. Hyukjae is scary—yes—but Donghae is the real boss between the two of them.

 

“Do you have any death wish?” Hyukjae said seriously and some freshmen who happened to walk pass Hyukjae can only bow at him and shiver at the same time.

 

Sungmin shakes his head even though Hyukaje cannot see him but also keep the cold voice because he is done with the ual aura that Donghae is releasing—this is worse than watching . “Get your here idiot before you see blood in the cafeteria!”

 

Hyukjae doesn’t really like the way Sungmin talks to him, “Can you go straight to the point. I am on the edge of thinking that you are still my childhood friend versus beating you right now,” he said coldly.

 

“Donghae is here—”

 

“He is always there, so? I will be there in few minutes?” Hyukjae cut him.

 

Sungmin sighs deeply, “You freaking boyfriend—is ! He is releasing too much pheromone. Do you even know how hard it is for us not to jump on him? Now—if you still want to see your boyfriend in whole piece—then freaking get your here~” Sungmin almost shout but control his voice. He also smiles at Donghae who suddenly looks at him.

 

Hyukjae on the other hand can’t help but to curse under his breath and started running before even answering Sungmin, “I’ll be there! !”

 

Sungmin put down his phone without saying anything to Hyukjae, “So~” Donghae said breathing heavily already while biting his lips.

 

Donghae doesn’t have any idea why he wants to see Hyukjae badly. He doesn’t have any idea why thinking of him right now makes him excited—and he doesn’t know why he feel hot—really hot that Heechul and Ryeowook forced him to drop off Engineering faculty right now.

 

“Ahm—Donghae—he is on the way,” Sungmin is turning red already. The heat that Dongahe is releasing is affecting him badly. To think that Sungmin isn’t playing around with girls—or boys. He swings both ways but takes relationship seriously.

 

The latter guy hummed in response and that sounds so wrong—ing wrong for the silent cafeteria.

 

Half of the guys are already affected by Donghae, “Just how good is Hyukjae?” Kangin whispered to Kyuhyun when he decided to put down the bowl of mandu soup on the table.

 

Kyuhyun is still smiling while responding, “That er, they are covering up letting us think that they are sweet and all but they are both bunnies humping even behind the door!” Kyuhyun make sure that Donghae will not hear it. “Watch this,” Kyuhyun said before looking straight at the oblivious boy in front of him.

 

“Donghae—” and the boy shifted his dreamy eyes on Kyuhyun and the other boy can only gulp loudly by the sudden tension that enters his body, “Did Hyukjae do you good last night?” he asked making everyone gasp. Sungmin and Shindong almost hit his head but Donghae—he smiles widely and blush hard until it reaches his ears and even bit his lips, “secret~” he said but his reaction says it all.

 

Everything is too much. Some people are running out already but they all know not to touch or even look at Lee Donghae—now—they all hope that Hyukjae will arrive soon.

 

“Donghae, love!” a panting Lee Hyukjae who runs from other building just to reach Donghae fast arrives in the cafeteria and everyone sighs in relief—especially Hyukjae’s generals. The torture is too much already.

 

Donghae’s heart instantly beat fast and heat creep up to his face down somewhere south and his lips feel so dry so he it while trying to find his boyfriend which isn’t a hard task. The pheromone double up instantly and Hyukjae knows what Sungmin means now when he panicked call him.

 

This is bad, he can feel hungry predators everywhere and Donghae isn’t aware.

 

The hazer boy quickly run towards his boyfriend and drop a quick kiss—that was the initial plan but as soon as his lips touches Donghae’s, the music major boy can’t help but to open his mouth and lock his hands on the engineering boy’s neck.

 

Donghae pushes his tongue in, and the plump lips of his boyfriend. Hyukjae did his best to cut the sudden make out, he really did because Donghae isn’t helping everyone at all—he is making it worse. So with all his might, he parted with panting Donghae who looks confused with the sudden loss.

 

“Hyukkie~” he pants and whine at the same time.

 

Hyukjae nuzzle his nose on Donghae’s neck as he can feel the effect of the sudden make out, “Tone it down baby~” he whispered and that makes Donghae’s body shudder.

 

“Tone what down?” he asked lost in the sea of emotions.

 

Hyukjae bites playfully on his ear, “Come on baby, let’s go!” he whispered before releasing the ear.

 

Donghae follows though he is confused, “go where?” he asked again.

 

“Go home,” Hyukjae announced and Donghae instantly get up and Hyukjae put his arm around Donghae’s shoulder possessively. He glared at everyone while walking out of the cafeteria.

 

The moment they were out of sight, a very loud sigh of relief can be heard, “!” everyone shouts.

 


 

I told you I will keep on updating this fic randomly like without any idea what I am doing hahahahahaha