4: Your Turn!

Speaking of the Devil

 

3rd Person’s POV

 

Heechul and Ryeowook are close to crying already. They’ve seen how Donghae got dragged to this 3-star hotel near Myeongdong.

 

The two of them keep on walking back and forth the hotel lobby—panicking as time tick by.

 

“Are you sure Kyuhyun or Sungmin replied to your message Heechul?” Ryeowook asked again. They both know they cannot brag in that room with total of 6 possible enemies. Heechul isn’t strong, in fact he has problem with his knee when he got into an accident when he was young and Ryeowook is too small to even knock one or two big guys.

 

As soon as both of them saw Donghae looking so drunk, they knew that something was wrong. That guy—Kim Kibum quickly called someone and soon 5 more boys are in the café that they are in and the next thing they’ve known; those boys are entering this hotel while almost carrying the half-awake Lee Donghae.

 

Heechul was very quick, he knows who to ask help—Lee Hyukjae. But the latter guy isn’t responding to any chats so his other option is Kyuhyun or Sungmin—but Kyuhyun responded so fast. His reply is to keep an eye and he will bring Hyukjae.

 

“They will—Ryeowook—you know Hyukjae—he will not let anything happen,” Heechul is putting a straight face but he is panicking in the inside, “Should we call Hangeng?” Heechul blurted out and Ryeowook frown, “Why?” “He is good at martial arts—maybe—!” Heechul cannot finish anymore. His hands are sweaty and it has been 5 minutes only. They hope Hyukjae can make his car or bike fly fast.

 

Ryeowook grabs his phone and started making an SMS, “Who?” Heechul asked but Ryeowook is too focus, “We need to think clear Heechul. If Hyukjae and his gang arrives here—there’s no way we cannot cover up this incident. We are all third year students—we need to think—we need to cover up everything!” Ryeowook soon shows him his SNS text to his boyfriend.

 

To: Yesunggie

From: Ryeonggu

Baby—I know this is too much!

My friend is in trouble right now. We are at the hotel waiting for back up!

I know I shouldn’t use you but only this one—please!

We are all third year students. We cannot let the university know about this if we fight—do you think you can help me cover up a bit?

Please~

 

Heechul was shocked reading the message. First, Heechul knows who is Ryeowook’s boyfriend and he knows that with his celebrity status, nothing is impossible especially for this third rate hotel. Second, Ryeowook doesn’t like asking please to people—but he is doing this—for everyone.

 

He quickly received a panic reply from his boyfriend.

 

To: Ryeonggu

From: Yesunggie

Where are?

! Are you okay?

I will be there soon!

Tell me the details I will do everything for you—but you need to stay safe!

 

The clock is ticking again and they both are walking in circles when suddenly they’ve heard a loud screeching sound from the outside. Not only one screeching sound but probably—30 or more.

 

Heechul and Ryeowook look at the hotel entrance and witness the scariest Lee Hyukjae they’ve seen in their entire life. They stop walking in circles when Hyukjae run towards them, “Where?” his voice is demanding.

 

Both of them shook their head, “We asked the receptionist but said it was prohibited and—” Hyukjae run towards the receptionist who looks so scared. He didn’t even wait for Heechul to finish talking.

 

When the two music students look at the entrance, they are so shocked, “He brought—” Ryeowook whispered, “The entire engineering!” Heechul ended his statement. There are probably hundreds of them outside crowding the hotel.

 

“I DON’T ING CARE ABOUT YOUR POLICIES! I NEED TO KNOW WHERE’S THAT ING KIM KIBUM’S ROOM!” Hyukjae’s yelled echoes to the entire Hotel. It’s still early and there are so many scared people in the lobby. The receptionist looks very scared, “I—I’m sorry—sir but—thi—this is not—right~” the girl almost cries but Hyukjae will make her cry if he needs to, “Look here miss! I don’t care about your rules here but if something happens to—Lee Donghae—I will not let you see the next morning!”  

 

That clear threat makes the girl gulp loudly.

 

Hyukjae doesn’t want to spend more time in the lobby while his mind is thinking of every possible way Kibum is doing to Donghae, he hits the reception table loudly, “FINE! I’LL HAVE MY WAYS! I CAN OPEN ALL THOSE GODDAMN DOORS JUST TO FIND MY DONGHAE!” Hyukjae whistle loudly using his two fingers and the hotel almost turn upside down when more than 50 engineering students run inside and stand behind Hyukjae with Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Kangin, and Shindong in front.

 

Hyukjae is a very impatient person, “SHE’S NOT GIVING THE INFORMATION CALL EVERYONE—WE WILL HUNT!!” Hyukjae commanded and the loud roar of the most barbaric faculty makes Heechul and Ryeowook hug each other. They are beyond terrified. This is what the rumor is all about—in front of the crazy engineering students is their King and at stake is their brotherhood.

 

Everyone is ready to take charge when the girl receptionist cries loudly, “I’m sorry—I’m sorry sorry—I will lose my job—here—look~” and the girl turns the monitor to Hyukjae and the boy is quick enough to find the room.

 

“I ONLY NEED 20 OF YOU! EVERYONE STAND BY OUTSIDE! I WILL BRING OUT YOUR DINNER!” that’s the last command before Hyukjae run fast together with his 4 commanders and 16 more students.

 


 

Inside the room, Kibum sets up a video camera and Donghae is lying on the bed with only his boxers on. He is crying so much, “ YOU!” Donghae yelled again. He has been yelling nonstop as soon as he regained enough strength but he is too weak to kick someone.

 

Kibum is with 5 more big guys with him that looks so scary.

 

The last thing Donghae remembered was drinking a latte that Kibum bought for him in the last café they’ve been in. Donghae said that he needed to go to his dorm already because Donghae was worried that Hyukjae might come to his dorm and find him not there but Kibum insisted of buying him a drink before taking him back to his dorm.

 

When Donghae was able to process everything, he was already inside this room with both hands and feet tied on the four corners of the bed and with 6 eyes feasting on his body. “Kibum, he really looks tasty~” a guy with big dragon tattoo on his left arm his lips while looking at every corner of Donghae’s body.

 

[A/N: I will not put any names for those 5 guys hahahhaha I don’t want other idols to get involve or something hahahaha. You guys think of whoever you can think of TT_TT]

 

The other guy with muscular body and scar on his eyebrow sit down on the bed and touch Donghae’s arm, “And has soft skin~” “DON’T TOUCH ME!!!” Donghae yelled again. If he can bite, he will. Donghae grew up being protected by Hyukjae but that doesn’t mean Donghae cannot throw punches.

 

“I love the aggressiveness! Scream like that later baby~” a guy with blonde hair and Chinese tattoo on his neck suggested making Donghae shivers. Donghae knows that Hyukjae isn’t here for him this time and the thought scares his so much. He even asked himself, ‘Since did when I rely on Hyukjae this much?’

 

Kibum groans at everyone while busy fixing the focus of the camera, “Don’t touch him! I’ve waiting long enough just to taste that boy!” Donghae’s tears are escaping from his eyes, “Why? I thought you changed already?” he can’t help but ask but Donghae is a strong boy and smart as well. He didn’t let hiccups stops him from talking and he knows that the more he talks—the more it can buy him time—and maybe he can regain all of his strengths soon.

 

Kibum walks out of the camera and chuckled, “Me? Do you know Lee Donghae how much I liked you before?” he asked with that crazy smile on his lips, “Everybody likes you! You are smart and perfect! Handsome! But you are ing always behind the shadow of the scariest guy in school—Lee Hyukjae. You didn’t see other people aside from your ing childhood friend so I made up my mind~” Kibum sits on the bed too while looking at Donghae’s body, “I chased you—so much! And not because of the attempt kiss why Hyukjae punched me—” he glides his finger on Donghae’s upper body but Donghae did his best to wiggles his body—to make him stop, “That bastard found out—that I am—a creep—a stalker Donghae. He saw me—hiding behind your big cabinet in your house—in your room—when I pretended to help your mother~” Kibum his lips, “And she lets me in your house—and I told her that I needed to go home—but I only pretended to go home because—I was in your room—trying to get your scent and stuff—” he lowers down his head and sniff Donghae’s neck and a bit, “NO!!” Donghae yelled trying to avoid him.

 

Kibum continue his neck but not biting anywhere. Donghae’s sobs echoes in the room, “Yes—like that—I dreamt of this day Donghae—you are under me—and I am tasting you—and you are crying like this~” Kibum is crazy. He is crazy for Donghae. Why didn’t Donghae see this before? Oh yeah! Because Lee Hyukjae is always there for him.

 

Donghae pulls his hands again and again making red marks on his wrist because of the rope while the other guys are laughing like maniacs, “This time Donghae—” Kibum lifted his face and Donghae can clearly see the hunger in his eyes, “I will get you—by hook—or by crook!” he announced confidently.

 

Before Kibum can lean down on Donghae’s lips, the boy shouted loudly with tears streaming down his face, “LEEEEEEE HYUKJAEEEEEEEEE!!!!!”

 

BAM!!

 

The loud shout followed by the loud kick on the door makes everyone in the room alert while Donghae is crying his heart out.

 

“WHAT THE !” Kibum stands up quickly.

 

“THAT’S MY LINE ER! WHAT THE !!” Donghae’s sobs can be heard with the noises all around, “I AM HERE TO GET WHAT’S MINE!!” the announcement makes Donghae’s heart beat fast but at the same time he is relive.

 

Donghae tilt his head towards the door with all the strength he has left and saw his knight—without any amour on but with his army, “Hyuk—kie~” he mumbled softly and he saw the anger—the fire on Hyukjae’s eyes. He is sobbing not because he is scared but because he knows that he is safe now. As long as Hyukjae is there for Donghae—he knows that nothing bad will happen to him—as always.

 

The loud hitting sound that Donghae heard is becoming blurry. His strength is fading—he knows that he will close his eyes again but he is fighting for it because of Hyukjae.

 

Hyukjae isn’t hitting anyone. He is indeed the leader and he told his boys to capture them—not kill them—yet. He also said to spare Kim Kibum—he will kill that er by himself.

 

The king walks confidently as the engineering boys throw punches to the other guys but make sure not to hit Kibum. When Hyukaje is this crazy and angry—one command they disobey—it can cost them a lot. So instead of hitting back Kibum—they are dodging him and trapping him on the corner.

 

Hyukjae saw Donghae’s states. He is fighting his eyes to open and his wrist are bleeding, “!” Hyukjae cursed silently looking at the boy he protected all his life. He kneels down beside the bed, “Hae~” he said softly and Donghae’s eyes flutter open with tears still streaming down his face. “u—kkie~” Donghae mumbled again. His voice is getting hoarse.

 

As Hyukjae reaches out the boy’s hair, he noticed how his hand is shaking so much. Never in Hyukjae’s life he got so scared—not until he saw Donghae’s picture. “Shhh—I am here~” Hyukjae mumbled and pats Donghae’s hair softly, “you are safe~” Hyukjae mumbled again.

 

Donghae’s tears fall again while he is nodding his head, “I know,” and that’s the last thing Donghae said before he closes his eyes and drifted into the dream land.

 

Hyukjae gathers his strength to stand up and cut the ropes on Donghae’s hands and feet using the swiss knife he always has. Donghae’s gift before as a joke for being the engineering head hazer. When Donghae is free, Hyukjae removes his leather jacket and put it on Donghae’s upper body.

 

He didn’t bother to join the fight, he lifted Donghae bridal style and kiss his forehead before walking into the mess, “FINISH THIS AND FOLLOW ME WITHIN A MINUTE!” Hyukjae announced and he easily get out of the room ignoring the punches being thrown by his boys and by the loud yell of Kim Kibum, “BASTARD!!” he heard it before walking on the corridor. He left the door open anyway.

 

There are his four commanders that didn’t bother to join the fight. The four know that joining isn’t their role right now—it is to keep Hyukjae’s sane.

 

No one talks—not even Sungmin who looks worried when he sees Donghae’s bleeding wrist and those fresh tears escaping from his closed eyes.

 

Kangin clicked the elevator door to open with one of the engineering boys making sure that the elevator is not occupied for their King. “Where?” Shindong decided to ask now and they all gulp in union, “Lobby! Let Heechul and Ryeowook go home safely.” They all nod and that’s enough already for Hyukjae, “Did you bring my car? I cannot use the bike!” his stone cold voice is making everyone nervous.

 

Sungmin sighs, “Neh, it’s in the lobby too with the rest of the boys.” He answered and shows the key to Hyukjae, “Thanks! I will use it—” “NO! Hyukjae—let me drive. You can stay back seat with Donghae,” Hyukjae didn’t argue anymore with Kyuhyun’s idea.

 

“What are we going to do to them Hyukjae?” Kangin finally finds his voice back. Hyukjae’s expression becomes scary again, “Let the hungry wolves have the five guys—but I’ll have Kim Kibum!” and they know he means business. They aren’t even feeling sorry for that Kim Kibum. With all the thing he has done to Donghae today—those four commanders know that he will die on Hyukjae’s hands.

 

The elevator door dings open and they found not only the rest of the boys with Heechul and Ryeowook but also Ryeowook’s boyfriend.

 

The two music students cry the moment they saw Donghae on Hyukjae’s arms, “Donghae!” they scream and the engineering boys cannot even look at the scene. It’s heartbreaking enough to know that Hyukjae wanted them all here—what more seeing Hyukjae’s rage with bleeding Donghae on his arms.

 

Yesung, Ryeowook’s boyfriend walks silently beside Ryeowook. Hyukjae met Ryeowook’s boyfriend before when they started dating. Let’s say that Hyukjae gave few words to him—threatening words. Those people who are special to Donghae should be protected too. Donghae was scared that Ryeowook will only get hurt by his celebrity boyfriend so Hyukjae decided to step in. They are cool so far, “Is he okay?” Yesung asked calmly.

 

If they are going to base on Hyukjae’s facial expression, they know that nothing is okay. “Okay—for now,” Hyukjae chose to answer for the sake of Heechul and Ryeowook’s peace of mind too.

 

Yesung put his hand on Hyukjae’s left shoulder and pat him, “Let me cover up,” he said and Hyukjae understands it quickly. He sighs deeply, “Thanks—I owe you one.”

 

One thing about Engineering, it’s not only about their brotherhood but once you did good for them—they will return the favor.

 

Hyukjae and the rest are ready to walk again when one of the engineering coming from the emergency stairs runs toward them, “Hyukjae~” he stops their king. Hyukjae isn’t in the mood but he saw a video camera on the guy’s hands, “We saw this—in the room—we are going down—soon—but I think—you should be the—only one—to watch—this!” he is still panting from all the running.

 

Since Hyukjae is holding Donghae, he let Sungmin get the camera.

 

“Thanks,” Hyukjae mumbled but the cold voice is still there.

 

Before the engineering guy can run back, Hyukjae yelled loudly—not only for that guy but for the rest of his gang, “YOUR TURN!”

 

Then he ignores everyone and walks out of the hotel. Doesn’t matter how many people are looking at them—all that matter is the guy on his arms. His Lee Donghae.

 


 

I was really nervous starting this. I am not into any action to be honest and writing a fic full of barbaric people hahahahha—of course we should expect the action. But isn’t it cool? Walking in the fight scene without raising your hands—even your fingers? Only Lee Hyukjae can do that!