3: Let's Go!

Speaking of the Devil

 

3rd Person’s POV

 

Flashback

 

In College of Music cafeteria

 

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN DATE?” Kim Heechul loses his s the moment Lee Donghae said that he will go on a date this weekend. The boy on the other hand keeps on eating his tteokboki, “Humm—date,” and answered casually.

 

“Hang on Donghae, are you sure? You don’t like humans!” Ryeowook mocked him because he knows how much Donghae hate the idea of being in a relationship. “So you are already—accepting that you both—aren’t humans?” Donghae asked them in between of his chewing and speaking.

 

His friends can only shake their heads, “But—did you tell Hyukjae about it? I mean—did he even give you his go signal?” Heechul asked again milking out the information. They are so sure that there’s no way the said Engineering boy will say yes to this crazy idea—not unless he is the one going on a date with Donghae.

 

But all dreams crashes when Donghae nods, “I told him last night about the date—he ing said fine then because he will also go on a blind date—can you freaking believe it? That guy has someone who will go on a blind date with? But it’s okay—I bet Kim Kibum is way better date than his date!” and the latter boy complained again with his friends can only shake their heads.

 


 

In Engineering College cafeteria

 

No one wants to ask. The table is so quiet—even the other tables are so quiet today. How did they find out? Kim freaking Heechul and Kim freaking Ryeowook posted a post of Donghae smiling brightly with the caption.

 

‘Boy—you are dead to us! You hurt our hearts by agreeing to that ing date this Saturday!’

 

And now everyone in the engineering college knows that the famous Lee Donghae will be having his first ever date this Saturday.

 

“You ask him!” – Kyuhyun whispered

 

“! What am I—crazy?” – Sungmin whispered

 

“er! You are the closest to him!” –Kangin whispered

 

“I’m not on my death wish yet!” –Sungmin whispered

 

“This is bad news—for freshmen—and for third year!” –Shindong whispered

 

“The wrath!” –they said in union

 

Hyukjae is playing with his food not even eating it while glaring at everyone that he sees. His mind has been blank since last night dinner and he even messaged his sister about the blind date offer.

 

They were all saved when Hyukjae’s phone rings. Hyukaje isn’t fond of looking at the caller ID because he has special ring tone for Donghae so it isn’t Donghae then he doesn’t need to look at the caller ID. He swipe the phone and answer the call, “You better have good things to say!” his ice cold voice echoes in the quiet cafeteria.

 

“It’s your sister!” but the voice on the other line is unexpectedly familiar to Hyukjae. He sighs, “Noona—what’s the problem? I am not in the mood!” he said it without changing his tone.

 

Everyone knows that Hyukjae is ruthless but they didn’t expect that he treated his family member similar to how he treated everyone, “You are dead to me anyway,” Sora—Hyukjae’s older sister declared.

 

Another sigh and people are getting ready to run away—just in case, “I understand last night that you wanted to attend the blind date I arranged for you and I was really happy for knowing that finally my younger brother will try human contact now! But the heck Hyukaje—I saw Donghae’s timeline! Did you really let him go on a date?” Sora likes Donghae so much she is ready to exchange Hyukjae for Donghae.

 

“Donghae is old enough—” people in the cafeteria flinch when they heard the cold tone of Hyukjae while saying Donghae’s name, “He decided to go on a date with that ing guy that I punched ages ago—so why can’t I Noona? You said your friend is pretty—just make sure I won’t get bored with your freaking blind date!” and they flinched again with what they are hearing.

 

This might be the end of their unusual ship—they cannot deny the love between Donghae and Hyukjae but now, even the toughest faculty feels heartbroken because their ship is sinking.

 

End of Flashback

 


 

Donghae flashes his political smile to Kim Kibum. They were former classmates in high school but Hyukjae punched this guy when he tried to kiss Donghae during school festival. Now, this same guy is sitting in front of Donghae and laughing for some reason even though Donghae isn’t talking much.

 

It’s only pass 1pm but Dongahe is already bored, “So—tell me Donghae, are you still hanging out with Hyukjae?” Donghae’s action stops when this guy mentioned his childhood friend. Donghae put down his chopsticks and stared at Kibum, “I mean—no more hard feelings for him Donghae. He did punch me before and now all I want to know is if he’s doing well or sort of,” Donghae failed to notice the sweaty hands that Kibum put down on his lap while explaining.

 

Donghae smiles—brightly for the first time today, “Well—Hyukkie is good. He is studying engineering now and always with his barbaric gang who loves to fight. He is also the head hazer—and oh did you know that he is taking electrical? That guy? I thought he will take something related to business or music too since you know he loves dancing and maybe auntie and uncle would love him to take over their business—but ing no!” Kibum flinched with the cursing. Not suitable for Donghae’s angelic face.

 

“He chose to be with those barbaric engineering—I got mad at first actually but we are good again. He treated me lunch anyway in Engineering and I treated him lunch in music faculty—uhmm did I miss something? Well—everyone seems scared of him too—and ohh can you believe it! That guy likes drinking black coffee—every freaking time he goes to my dorm he always asks for coffee and I don’t even drink it so I was forced to buy sugar and coffee for him so that he won’t complain every time he goes to my dorm!” there are so much things that Dongahe wants to say but he did his best to filter the information.

 

Outside the restaurant where Donghae and Kibum are having their date, Heechul and Ryeowook are looking at. They cannot let Donghae make this mistake so they are being good friends. Cancelled their dates with their boyfriends and followed Donghae’s date.

 

“He looks bored a while ago—” Ryeowook commented at first, “And now he is talking way too much while smiling!” Heechul followed after. They cannot accept the fact that Dongahe is smiling now when he is supposed to hate the date.

 


 

Hyukjae is in a café now; this is the third shop they’ve entered. Meaning his date and him. He cannot understand why girls are so complicated in choosing what they want. True, the girl looks pretty but Hyukjae already forgot her name.

 

“Sora Unni is right—you really are mysterious~” she commented while sitting opposite to Hyukjae. He isn’t even trying to impress her but this girl is already allover her, “I don’t like talking to strangers,” Hyukjae said before yawning showing this girl that he isn’t interested.

 

She giggles, “Oh—you are so comfortable to me already Oppa. I hope you will stay the same on the next date~” she said not even turn off with Hyukjae and instead asking for another date. Hyukjae can’t help but roll his eyes, “What are you like in university Oppa?” she asked before putting her hand on top of Hyukjae’s hand. But again, Hyukjae is too lazy to even move his hand.

 

“Sora probably gave you a background check already,” Hyukjae said rudely this time and a bit loud making other people to look at their direction but this girl is a pro, she giggles again, “Oppa—don’t get mad. I just want to know you more,” she insisted again.

 

Hyukaje don’t know what to say, “What? I am an engineering student, third year, and head hazer. That’s it!” And Hyukjae isn’t fond of talking long not unless you are Lee Donghae.

 

The girl blinks many times, “Hum—don’t you have any close friends or something Oppa? Sora Unni told me that you only have one closest friend—like a childhood friend and you two are inseparable. If we will start dating Oppa—maybe I should also meet your friend?” this girl is really amazing. She can say it straight into Hyukaje’s face but wrong move—she opens up a forbidden topic.

 

“Why should I introduce Hae to you? We aren’t close—you aren’t my girlfriend—Hae won’t even be interested to you. The heck—he is probably enjoying his time right now with Kim ing Kibum. So why should I let you meet him? He is way out of your league!” then Hyukjae pulled out his hand and glared at the girl.

 

At the other corner of the café, 4 people cannot help but laugh silently. They have been following Hyukjae and they are so tired with all of the cafés that this girl and Hyukaje have been entering.

 

“I can’t—pwahahah—ing hilarious!” –Kangin

 

“She opened up—bwahahah about Donghae——bwahahah wrong move!” – Shindong

 

“Hyukjae—hahahha—how can he find a—decent girlfriend? He is—freaking rude!” –Kyuhyun

 

“We are worried—for nothing!” –Sungmin

 


 

[A/N: The heck! I will skip the boring date and go straight to the fun part. I will let Donghae and Hyukaje retell what happened later hahahahha]

 

5pm and Hyukjae’s date isn’t over yet. He thought the girl will run away after yelling or telling her rude things but she’s one of a kind and now they are in the mall fitting some lousy dresses that Hyukaje isn’t even interested.

 

He looks at his phone to check the time but he saw his wallpaper. It’s his and Donghae’s picture on their graduation day in high school. Donghae was in front holding a bouquet of flowers that Hyukjae begged for his parents to buy just to give to Donghae while Hyukjae was back hugging Donghae with his chin on Donghae’s shoulder. They are both smiling happily on the picture.

 

“Oppa! How about this one?” he heard the girl’s voice and he didn’t spare a look. Hyukjae gestures his hand, “Maybe—not this one!” the girl mumbled before going in the fitting room again.

 

Hyukaje was just staring at the picture, totally forgot to check the time when he heard footsteps, “ing finally!” Hyukjae mumbled. Since the beginning, he knows that he is being followed. He isn’t stupid not to notice, “What took you lo—” “Hyukjae come on! We need to hurry!” Hyukjae’s words were cut off by Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun must be crazy by cutting him off but Hyukaje will be soon crazy when he finds out what’s happening. Behind Kyuhyun is Hyukjae’s gang—around 20 of them. People in the shop are getting scared, “Why did you bring them all?” his cold voice echoes because he raised his voice a bit.

 

Kyuhyun didn’t flinch, he doesn’t even have time to explain, “Let’s go Hyukjae! The bikes are all outside! Kangin and Shindong are calling few more of the boys! Hurry up!” Kyuhyun’s voice is shaky which Hyukjae doesn’t understand.

 

But being stubborn, Hyukjae still sit on the couch, “Why should I? I don’t take orders!” Hyukjae is crazy and egoist. Hyukaje has it all, “! You will regret this if we will not hurry up!” Kyuhyun pulled out his phone and then shows it to Hyukjae.

 

At first, Hyukjae was confused but suddenly, “That er Kim Kibum took your Lee Donghae—forcefully to a hotel with 5 more men following behind him! What Hyukjae! Still sitting here or we will kick some ?” Kyuhyun who never raises his voice towards Hyukjae before is raising it now.

 

Hyukjae doesn’t need to be told twice, he stands up without saying goodbye to his date and walk fast—no he ran fast. “THAT ER!” he yelled with his boys following behind him.

 

With that speed, Hyukjae was able to reach the parking lot with 20 more of his boys with Sungmin. His bike is ready too, he quickly grabs the helmet from Sungmin—fuming is an understatement on how mad Hyukaje is right now.

 

“Give us the order,” Sungmin said as soon as Hyukjae hops on his bike.

 

“What order?” Hyukaje asked. He really isn’t aware of how he controls the whole engineering now.

 

Sungmin sighs, “You are the King Hyukjae—give us the order to fight for Donghae!” Sungmin is pissed off too. He may be Hyukaje’s friend but he is also Donghae’s friend. If that er touches Donghae, he will bath on his own blood.

 

Hyukjae groans “Bring them here,” he said firmly.

 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun smirk at the same time, “How many?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

Hyukjae groans again, “All of them—we are going to give him hell. He will see the devil soon!”

 

All of them meaning, the entire third year of engineering.

 

“LET’S GO!” Hyukaje yelled.

 


 

OH NO!!! HAEEEEE NOOOO!!!!!