sixth

letters to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hi,

 

so i've been thinking about, well, things. and i think i'm changing, in a way at least. i see it as well, i no longer fret over the littlest things the way i used to. i don't know it's good or bad, but hey, change is change and there is good in there somewhere, right?

remember that guy i used to hate because he was almost always making a move on you even though you were already with me? i saw him and his smug face that i've always wanted to punch pass by when i went to the library the other day and i didn't feel anything. that's a lie, i did feel something, however, it's not the annoyance or the urge to punch him square in the face, instead, it was somewhat nice. 

 

you and our friends would most certainly tease me about this if i say this out loud, but it's true, it felt nice for me. perhaps it was because he's doesn't make a move on you anymore and i won't have to deal with his haughtiness because he's got a girl now, or maybe because i no longer have to be jealous of him stealing you away from me for well, i no longer have you, you know what i mean (you know how insecure i can get), or it's just because it felt nice seeing someone from the past, somehow reminding me of what i had and how blessed i was to have you choose me over the many people who were better.

 

thinking about the old times sure is nice sometimes, don't you think? yes, i do think about you, still. obviously.

 

it won't be long until i quit my job at the convenience store, by the way. just wanted to let you know. instead of going back to my old job, i think i'll take classes again. i'm planning to enroll back to our uni, i don't know when yet, but i definitely will. that's my goal for the next two to three months, i think. eunbi unnie mentioned something about me setting a goal even just for a short term so i could get started on doing things, to get better. i think she's right so here i am, putting my mind into it. it's not that easy to take immediate action, but i do have a plan now, and that's a start, isn't it? i think i'm doing well so far.

 

nako unnie said she'll come soon. unfortunately, hitomi wouldn't be coming with her, they agreed to keep their relationship though. not that what i think matters or anything, but i think it's good for nako unnie to have someon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter