second

letters to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

hi,

 

it's been a month and not much have changed. to be honest, i don't even know what's happening. last week, yena unnie mentioned your name. it was obviously an accident of some sort since she looked at me with worried eyes right after. it's fine though. i'm fine.

 

remember when i jokingly told you that you're selfish? i don't mean to bring back bitter memories, but do you remember that time? i was just kidding, but still, you cried. you cried so hard i didn't know what to do. turns out you've been feeling selfish all your life and me telling you (though jokingly) that you're selfish hit your limit. you said you don't mind if other people tell you that, but hearing it from me made you believe that perhaps it's actually true. i still feel guilty about that.

something good happened because of it though, don't you think? it lead you to confessing your feelings for me. or was it me who confessed first? i apologise, you know i don't have the best memory. i remember hugging you while you were crying. countless apologies coming out of my mouth because i had no idea being called "selfish" would bring you to your breaking point. maybe that was the moment i told you i like you. was it? or was it not? again, i don't remember. my memory is a blur.

 

you are not selfish. as a matter of fact, you are the most selfless person i know. and the letters i'm going to send you are just one of the many proof that you are indeed selfless. yes, i will send you more letters because i'm annoying like that.

 

i always wonder how you never really told me i'm annoying. i mean, i know that i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter