first

letters to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

hey,

 

i know, "hey" is not really a good one to start a letter. i don't even know if writing this letter is a good idea in the first place. but yeah. hey!

 

i'm doing well, just in case you're wondering. or if you're not wondering at all, then i just wanted to let you know. i actually have no idea where this letter is gonna go because i'm just letting my fingers write whatever they could. i apologise for the rambling.

 

i would ask how you've been doing, but i think i wouldn't be able to handle your answer. may it be you're doing well yourself or if you're doing just as bad as me. i still lie even in letters, you see. i'm certainly not doing well. 

 

i miss you. a lot. more than i thought i would. crazy, right? or not really? i've always told you how much i miss you even when we were together. you always say the same. did i get too clingy? too suffocating for you? maybe. well, the fact that i am writing this letter now is probably enough answer already, isn't it?

you're the romantic one between the two of us and you've always written me letters, but i've never written you one. except on your last birthday. it wasn't the best message you got, i know that, but everything i wrote there was true, it still is. 

 

i don't know what to say, really. you know i'm not good with words and my handwriting is terrible and i don't really get the point of writing this letter knowing you're m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter