eleventh

letters to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

hi,

 

college is going well. i think? i feel that it is a little easier now since i've done it before, but it can still be exhausting. i may only be doing this because eunbi unnie suggested that i should do something, however, i'm getting the hang of it. perks of having already done it before, i guess. it's exhausting, yes, but i can manage. 

 

yena unnie and hyewon unnie came over the other day. we didn't do much, we just played together. you know, like the old times. they basically drag me out of my unit to go to the amusement park. yep! i went to the amusement park again. it was supposed to be just a movie marathon, really. they already picked the movie, but halfway into it, yena unnie suggested to go to the amusement park and hyewon unnie agreed. you already know what happened to me. 

 

this time we actually rode several rides unlike the last time. we rode the carousel which was mostly because we just wanted to take pictures. they turned out great! hyewon unnie really does have a gift in photography, i sometimes wonder why she never pursued it professionally. yena unnie and i did those bumper cars thing. i very much enjoyed that one. mostly because i smashed yena unnie's all-talk-and-no-walk game. we also tried VR which made me nauseous ('m definitely not doing that again). and that humongous rollercoaster. i'm pretty sure i had a face to face with Death himself on that one. it was terrifying as much as it was exhilarating! don't judge me, but i may or may not have shed a few tears during and after that. i was laughing my out though. hyewon unnie enjoyed that one the most. and yena unnie, well.. let's just say she needed to take a seat and drink plenty of water. it was hilarious. as spontaneous as it was, it was a lot of fun!

they didn't want to go home yet after that so we went to namsan tower. surprisingly, it wasn't as busy as we thought it would be when we got there. maybe because it was late, i don't know. it's just as beautiful as i remember though. we did the love locks thing! i didn't agree at first, but they were persuasive and also, there wasn't really any harm in doing it so why not, right?  we wrote "99z", you know, what we call our trio. it's actually interesting how even though hyewon and yena unnie are years older than me, we manage to get along incredibly well. almost as if we're all just same-age friends. and as much as they treat me as their friend, they' re also just as reliable as any older sister anyone can ever know. i'm so thankful. 

 

i remember the last time i went there, we had a fight. and it was because of those very locks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter