#5 Why him? 🌹

Don't leave me ; Chaelisa 🌹

Lisa stayed there for a while watching them. Rosé seemed to be happy and Lisa didn't like it. The brunette girl turned around to face Lisa and waved at her to come to them. Lisa just sighed and went there saying "Hi" to Jungkook and took a seat.

"So Jungkook, what do you wanna eat?" Asked Rosé smiling.

"I heard that here are the best steaks in the area. So I'mma try it." Answered the boy, still looking on is menu.

"Okay, I think that I will try it too."

Jealous. That's what Lisa felt. Why didn't Rosé ask her instead?

"It's Okay Lisa, she will fall in love with you." Thought the blonde as she was thinking what she will have for a meal.

"By the way, this is Lisa. My best friend." Said Chaeyoung out of the blue.

"Oh, hey Lisa. I'm Jungkook, was it you at the party?"

"Y-Yeah, it was me." Answered Lisa awkwardly with a forced smile.

The waitress came after a minute and they ordered their food. The dinner was a disaster. Rosé was just ignoring Lisa and always talking to Jungkook. They were smiling, laughing and Lisa could swear that she saw Rosé blushing once.

"So, uhm. Chaeyoung would you like to go somewhere someday with me?" Asked Jungkook looking at the floor and smiling shyly.

"What?! Is he asking me out?" Thought Rosé and tried not to freak out.

"Of course. I will give you my number, so we can contact each other."

"That's great. I will go now, but I'm gonna text you soon." Smiled Jungkook as he stood up and left.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Said Lisa and did as she told.

When Lisa entered the bathroom the tears stared falling from her eyes.

"She refused my feelings for her, but she flirted with that guy in front of me. She acted like I wasn't even there." Said Lisa as she was looking into the mirror.

"Should I even try? you Jungkook! you Rosé! it all!" Shouted the thai girl at her reflection. She was angry and sad at the same time. "Rosé has money, she will pay that dinner for me if I leave." Thought Lisa and left.

Lisa texted Rosé that she isn't feeling well, so she left. The blonde just went straight on. She didn't know where. She kept going with her eyes locked on a floor until she bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Are you okay?" Asked some boy and reached a hand out for Lisa.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It was my fault though. I should watch where I'm going." Said Lisa and took his hand.

"My name is Bobby by the way." Smiled that guy with a genuine smile on his lips.

"Oh, I'm Lisa. Nice to meet you."

They stared at each other for a while until Bobby spoke.

"I should get going now. See you around?"

"Yeah, Sure. Bye Bobby." Smiled Lisa as she waved at him as goodbye.

The girl looked around and noticed that she was in front of some club she doesn't know. She wanted to clear her head, so she went inside. It was about 11pm. and some people were already drunk. Lisa went to the bar and ordered some margarita. The bartender gave it to her and Lisa took a sip. She didn't have this drink before, it tasted well though. When she drank it all, some girl took a seat next to her.

"Hey, I'm Momo. Will ya have a drink with me? It's on me." Said the girl.

"Why not. I'm Lisa."

"Hey bartender! Two shots of vodka!" Shouted Momo at the employee.

They chatted, laughed and drank a little too much.

"And I said "You look like a potato!"" Yelled Momo while laughing.

Lisa had a good time. She forgot about her problems and broken heart. Momo seemed like a nice girl. She had funny life stories. And was kind, cause she was buying the drinks all the time.

"Hey two gins please!" Announced Lisa as she handed the money.

"We are drinking on me now." Said the blonde looking dizzy from the alcohol.

"Sure, let's play some drinking games." Suggested Momo.

They played truth or dare and other games as well until they ended it dancing. They were both drunk, so their dance looked little weird. They didn't mind though. Lisa felt something vibrating in her pocket, her phone. She took it and answered.

"He-lloo?"

"Lisa? Where are you? You weren't at home." Said the person on the phone.

"I don't know, but I have a new friend and we are fine. Right Momo?" Momo was leaning on the wall for support, but grinned and yelled "Yeaaaaah".

"Lisa, are you drunk?"

"Why do you think so? You can see me? But why did you asked where I am if you know it? Ha?" Lisa was confused and tried looking around to find out with who was she talking with.

"Just tell me where you are. I'm picking you up."

"Ah! I know you voice! You are Chaeyoungieee..."

"...LISA!!" Rosé was shouting now.

"I came here because of you, so you won't thwart this!" Shouted Lisa back and hang up. She turned off her phone and went to Momo.

It was about 4am when the club was closing.

"Hey, where are we?" Asked Lisa leaning on Momo's shoulder.

"In front of the club."

They looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"I know where my home is. I think. You wanna go there?" Asked Momo with eyes almost closed.

"Suure." Agreed Lisa, feeling tired too.

They walked about five minutes until they arrived to Momo's house. Probably. Momo couldn't aim the lock, but after a while she did it. They slipped of their boots and hopped onto the king sized bed. The girls didn't even wash themselves and fell asleep.

When next morning came, Lisa opened her eyes slowly. Her head was hurting and she felt like she would throw up. Lisa heard snoring next to her, so she turned her head around to see sleeping girl.

", what happened yesterday?" Thought Lisa and closed her eyes again.

"Hey Lisa. Lisaa. Hey! Wake up!" Shouted Momo as she shook with Lisa's body.

The blonde ed her eyes open and banged her head into Momo's.

"Ouch! That hurts!" Said both of them holding their heads.

Lisa then looked at the girl and stared at her for a while. She narrowed her eyes and then pointed at her.

"Ah! I know you! You are Momo!" Yelled Lisa too loud for Momo's hangover.

"Lisa you are too loud!"

"Oh sorry. I'm feeling well though..."

"But I'm not, so low down your voice please."

"I will make a breakfast. You have some painkillers so sleep for a while now." Announced Lisa and went look for the kitchen.

She made some pancakes and returned to Momo. Lisa sat down next to the sleeping girl and woke her up.

"I made the breakfast. You should eat."

"Okay, Thanks." Smiled Momo and they started to eat.

After they ate it all, Lisa washed the dishes and grabbed her things.

"I should go home now, but give me your number first." Said the blonde hanging her phone to Momo.

"We should go to partying more often. See you later Lisa." They hugged and Lisa left. She turned her phone on and saw 12 new messages.

Rosie♥: Lisa where are you?

Rosie♥: Who are you with?

Rosie♥: Are you okay?

Rosie♥: Lisa!!!!

Rosie♥: What did you mean "It's because of you?"

Rosie♥: Lalisa answer your phone!

Rosie♥: I hope you are okay...

Rosie♥: Just call me when you will be sober

Rosie♥: Okay?

Rosie♥: I swear I will kill you when I see you!

Rosie♥: I'm going to sleep now and you should too!

Rosie♥: Bye

Lisa read it all and suddenly felt nervous. "She will definitely kill me." Lisa thought. "But why does she care? Yesterday she ignored me and now she cares for me more than Jungkook? No, she cares for him more. Why me? Why him?"