#13 You are making me jealous 🌹

Don't leave me ; Chaelisa 🌹

Days passed since the robber accident and everything seemed to be almost normal. Almost. Lisa was very touchy with Bobby and Chae was annoyed by it. Her best friend was hugging him all the time, kissing him on his cheeks all the time and spending her free time in hospital all the time with him. She tried to capture Lisa's attention by hugging her and being touchy herself, but Lisa wasn't showing so much affection towards her like she did to Bobby.

Chaeyoung was with her boyfriend now, watching some kind of romantic movies, she wasn't much into it though. Jungkook seemed to notice that and asked her what's wrong.

"Nothing, it's just- Lisa is acting weird I think?"

"Weird?"

"She seems like she doesn't want me near her or something like that... It is weird, isn't it?" Said Chaeyoung while hiding her face in her hands.

The boy didn't have a clue about Lisa's and Chaeyoung's 'relationship' though, he just knew that they are or were best of friends. They were going out tonight, as he said last time, his friend would be throwing up a party and Chae would be making him a company there. It was getting late and both of them were preparing for the night.

"Didn't you see my tie somewhere? I swear that I just put it here!" Shouted Jungkook as she was looking for his tie.

"I think I just saw it on the table." Shouted Chaeyoung back at him from the kitchen where was she waiting.

"Oh great! I found it, hurry up, we are late. You look good by the way." Announced the boy before he entered his car.

"We were waiting for you, you know..."

They drove to one of the neighbourhood and everyone could see where the party was taking place. Big house with big flashing lights everywhere, loud music and lots of people.

"Good, we are here."

"Yeah, I noticed that." Whispered Chaeyoung, looking out of the car window at that house.

"What was that? Are you unhappy that you had to go with me or what?" Said the boy little annoyed.

"No. And I didn't have to go with you, but I wanted to, so stop be like that."

"Oh, so we are fighting now because you are in a bad mood? Why is that? Is it because your friend isn't in the need of your attention?"

"Stop talking like that! It has nothing to do with Lisa."

"Let's just go and have some fun, shall we?" Smirked the boy before he got out of the car.

Jungkook was seeming to have fun, his girl didn't though. She was just sitting there, drinking some random drink and watching her boyfriend talking and dancing with his friend and some girls. She didn't know anyone here, except one boy near the swimming pool.

"Hey Bobby, what are you doing here?" Asked Chaeyoung, happy that her friend is here too.

"I was invited, but what are you doing here?"

"I'm here with Jungkook."

"Who's Jungkook? Your boyfriend?"

"Actually... Yes"

"Oh..." Was all Bobby said, before someone was calling for him. Someone who's name is Lalisa.

"Lisa?!" Shouted Chaeyoung surprised.

"Hey Chae, what ya doin' here?"

"I'm here with Jungkook... And you?"

"I'm here with Bobby..."

They were staring at each other awkwardly until Bobby spoke up and they turned their attention on him.

"You wanna dance Lisa?"

Nodding, Lisa linked her hand with his and winked at Chaeyoung, "Have fun!"

Chae felt dizzy all of sudden, so she sat down on the near chair, hey eyes never leaving them. Lisa was laughing as they danced dangerously close. It was really annoying for Chaeyoung ing Park, why would Lisa be ignoring her. And why would be Lisa with Bobby instead of her? She though that Lisa loved her... Something was really burning inside of her. So much that it was unbearable. And when Bobby looked that he wanted to kiss Lisa, Chaeyoung exploded. She ran towards them, grabbed Lisa and leaded them upstairs into some empty room.

"What was that?!" Asked Lisa, little annoyed.

"Yeah! What was that Lisa?!" Yelled Chaeyoung at the younger girl.

"What do you mean?" Yelled Lisa back.

"So now are you acting like you don't know? You are all over Bobby for the past couple of days and you didn't even notice?!"

"And who are you to complain?! You have your ing boyfriend, so leave me be!"

"I won't!"

"And why is that? Hm?! You refused me and picked that ing guy who has known you for only several days! So stop acting like a ing and go back to your !"

"Why are you cursing at me?! Just shut up up and calm down!"

"You are the one who should calm down..." Spitted Lisa back, holding her fists so tight that her knuckles turned white.

Both of them just stood there in silence, breathing heavily from all this yelling until one of them spoke, "You just don't get it..."

"Get what?" Asked Lisa calmly, finally meeting the eyes of the other girl.

"Me..."

"So help me understand."

The Thai girl sat together with Chaeyoung on a bed which was in the room and apologised.

"I'm sorry for yelling and cursing at you, but as you said. I don't get you. I don't know why you are acting like this..."

"..."

"Rosie, tell me. So we can get through this, please?"

Chaeyoung closed her eyes slowly and released her breath that she didn't know was holding.

"I don't want Jungkook... I want you."

"B-but I thought that-"

"I know, I thought it too... But this thing with you and Bobby. You are making me jealous Lalisa."

"Wait!" Said Lisa, placing her finger on Chae's lips.

"Will you break up with Jungkook?"

Chuckling, Chaeyoung didn't wait a second before she kissed the girl in front of her.

This was this feeling that she should feel when she kisses someone. Placing her hands on Chaeyoung's waist pulling her closer, Lisa bit the latter's lower lip and slid her tongue inside Chaeyoung's mouth. softly, Rosé did the same moves with her tongue as Lisa, trying to win the battle inside their mouths. Hands exploring each other's body and breathing heavily, Lisa kissed and Chae's neck slowly.

Suddenly the doors burst open with Jungkook standing there, looking extremely angry.

"What do you think you're doing?! Get your ing hands out of my girl!" Shouted the boy, ready to punch Lisa if she wouldn't comply.

"Jungkook! Calm down!" Shouted Chae back at him as she stood between them.

"You ing , you thing that you can just replace me with this dirty ?! You are so ing wrong!"

"What happened to you? You are acting too aggressive today!"

"Who? Me? You thing you funny?"

"SMACK"

Jungkook slapped Chaeyoung so hard she fell on the ground, holding her cheek in pain.

Clenching her own teeth, Lisa rushed forward, kicking the boy in his gut with all her force that he fell too.

"Who do you think you are? Treating girls like this and slapping her so hard?! Don't ever touch or go near Park Chaeyoung again or I will kill you, you bastard!" Yelled Lisa angrily, before she kneeled down next to the other girl.

"Rosie, are you okay? Does it hurt badly?"

"I'm okay, it just hurt little more than expected..."

The Thai girl helped the girl up and leaded her out of the room, but before they exited Chaeyoung looked back at the boy, "And if you still don't know, you're dumped!"

After that incident Lisa told Bobby what happened and that they are going home. Bobby feeling angry himself at the other guy gave them a ride home.

"Sorry girls, I wish I was there." Apologised Bobby and hugged them.

"It's okay, thanks for the ride, good night Bobby."

Lisa announced her mom that she would sleep at Chae's tonight and her mom obviously agreed.

"It's a bit swollen. Here, let me help." Whispered the Thai girl as she treated the injury.

"Thank you Lisa, really."

"Anytime."

They were lying in Chae's bed, cuddling together.

"Does it mean that you love me back?" Asked Lisa, the latter's back slowly and kissing Chae's head every so often.

"Yeah Manoban, it means that I love you back."

"Yay!" Cheered the girl and pecked Rosé's lips quickly.

"Yah! You should do it properly!" Complained the latter.

"With pleasure Rosie, I love you."

Let's just say that they were making out until morning...