#2 Party 🌹

Don't leave me ; Chaelisa 🌹

First day at school went pretty normal, nothing interesting really happened. At the end of their last lesson everybody got some team a project. Of course, Lisa was with Rosé. Their task was about Jane Austen. They had to create a presentation about her or something like that.

"Rosé, wanna come to my place after school? We can do our presentation."

Asked Lisa as ahe was putting her things to her bag.

"Sure, but we have only 3 hours for it, today is the party, remember?" Answered Chae and checked her phone.

"Chill, it's a piece of cake, by the way how many people will be at your party?"

"I invited about 30, someone is from our elementary school and others just people I know." Said Rosé and went to her locker.

Lisa and Rosé had to go home by bus today, because Jensoo had other things to do. When they arrived at Lisa's home, nobody was there.

"Where is your mom Lisa, she should be home today, right?" Asked confused Chaeyoung as she dropped her bag to the floor.

"I don't know, maybe she went shopping  or something?" Replied Lisa and went to the kitchen.

"Do you wanna eat something? I can prepare some sandwiches or some leftover kimchi from yesterday."

"Wait Lisa, I'mma help you with that." Announced Rosé and followed to the kitchen as well. After a few minutes, they sat on a couch in the living room and watched TV while eating their sandwiches.

"We should start now, I'm gonna get my laptop, wait here for a while." Smiled Lisa as she headed upstairs to her room. Meanwhile Chae got a message from one of her friends, Irene.

Irene: Hi Rosé, Is it ok if I take my friend with me to your party today?

Pasta: Yeah, the more the merrier.

Irene: ok, thx ♥

Pasta: ♥

"I'm here, so let's start now." Annouced Lisa and placed her laptop on the table.

After their presentation was done, Rosé headed home. She had to prepare some things for the party. Her parents weren't home for the whole month, because her father got some task in China and her mother went with him.

She bought some alcohol with junk food and placed it on the kitchen counter. Rosé took a shower, did her make-up and dressed herself. It was about time for the party and Jennie was the first to come.

"Hey doll, you look awesome in that!" Said Jennie with her typical gummy smile on her lips.

"Thanks, you look beautiful too Jennie." Replied Rosé as they hugged each other.

"Jisoo didn't come yet? I thought she would be already here." The older girl asked with  a confused look on her face.

"Nope, but Jisoo said that she would come, so she should be here soon " Replied the latter.

After some time other people including Jisoo came, but Lisa wasn't here yet.

"She should be here now, where are you Lisa?" thought Rosé while drinking her glass of rosé wine.

"Hey Chae!" Greeted Irene and hugged her from behind.

"Hello, I missed you, how have you been? We didn't see each other for ages!" Smiled Chae and returned the hug.

"I'm fine, by the way, this is Jungkook, he goes to the same class with me. Dude, come and greet Chae you jerk!" Irene pushed the Jungkook guy and laughed.

"Hi, I'm Jungkook, thanks for inviting, it's pretty good here." Said the brown haired boy with cute smile as he gave his hand for a handshake.

"Thanks, you can call me Rosé if you want to, be here like at home." Replied Rosé as she shook his hand and giggled.

The party lasted for some time and Lisa was nowhere to be seen. So Chae went to Lisa's house across the street a knocked on the door. No answer. The brunet started to be nervous "Could something happen to her, is she ok?" Thought Rosé and dialled the blonde's number on her phone.

"Yes Rosie?" Answered Lisa.

"Lisa, what happened? Where are you?" Asked worried Rosé.

"Oh, your party, I forgot sorry, my mom has something with her knee, so we went to the hospital. She stayed there for observation, but don't worry I'm coming right now." Said Lisa before she hung up.

Rosé stayed there for a while, Lisa promised that she will come to the party, so Rosé went back. When she was in the door way, nobody was sober, Irene was dancing with a broom, Jisoo shouted at her own reflection in the mirror and Jennie was sleeping under the table with a beer in her hand. Chae started to laugh and took a picture of her intoxicated friends. She went to the kitchen and drank a few shots of vodka with people. After a few minutes she started to feel dizzy. 

Jungkook told her his funny stories and she laughed at that even if it wasn't funny at all. Chae's favorite song was playing, as she danced with the brunet boy. She felt so happy, it was her first time being this drunk. Jungkook started lean closer to her. She stayed still though, she  did not back away or leaned forward.

When his face was only inches from hers, the brunet girl could feel his breath on her. Suddenly his lips crushed onto hers. He grabbed her hips, pressing her on himself more and started placing wet kisses on her neck. Rosé was confused, she didn't want it, but also didn't want to stop either. But afterwards she saw the blonde girl with bangs and with tears running down her cheeks.

"Lisa, you are here!" Called Rosé as she tried to slip out of Jungkook's grip.

Lisa didn't know what to do. Why did her heart ache so much seeing Rosé with some guy? It was weird. She felt betrayed and mad at the same time. The blonde one stepped back and ran away to her house.

Chae went after her, rather tried. The alcohol in her body was too much for her to walk. She fell a few times, but she managed to get there. Rosé knocked on Lisa's door and waited for the blonde to open it. Nothing. She could hear silent sobs from the window above her.

Rosé pulled the handle and opened the front door to Lisa's house. She headed upstairs to her best friend's room and entered. Lisa was there, crying into her pillow and curled into a ball.

"Lisa? Babygirl, what's wrong? Is it about your mom? It'll be all right, don't worry." Said Rosé as she went to Lisa and hugged . Lisa didn't answer and also didn't hug her back.

"Lisa, it's ok, I'm here now, don't cry." Chae tried to comfort her. It hurts seeing her best friend in this state.

"Who is he?" Lisa whispered.

"Hm? You mean Jungkook? He is my new friend, Irene introduced him to me before." Answered Rosé with confusion on her face. Lisa sat up and looked into Chae's eyes with sadness.

"You know him only a few minutes and you have already kiss him?! What's wrong with you?!" Yelled Lisa at the older girl.

"What's wrong, he is quite cute and kind, you know?! I don't get it, why do you care about with who am I making out with?" Shouted the brunet. Lisa's eyes widened and she pursed her lips. The look in her eyes, full of pain.

"We are best friends Chae, of course I care and you should care too!" Cried the younger one with puffy eyes. Chaeyoung didn't know what to do. Why was Lisa like this? Is she angry at her for kissing a cute guy? She would support Lisa in everything. Yes, she met Jungkook only a few minutes ago, he was kind though, funny and handsome. It's a win to find a boy like this, right?

"Sorry Lisa, I didn't mean it. I care about you. You are my best friend. I wouldn't be happy without you. So please, stop crying and let's talk about it." Said Rosé with a little smile as she waited with open arms for a hug.

Lisa looked at the her and calmed herself a bit. She should be happy for Chae. She probably liked that boy, Lisa didn't like it though. The blonde hugged back, although feeling still odd.

"Sorry Rosie. I don't know why I did this, but it hurts. I think I may be a little jealous? I don't really ing know!"

Chae was taken aback. Jealous? "You wanna kiss me or what?" chuckled Rosé while hugging the her. Lisa's cheeks started blushing, so she hid her face into Rosé's neck. They stayed like this for a while, but suddenly Chae's phone rang.

"What is it Jennie?" Answered Rosé.

"Rosiiiieeeeeeeee, come back.... Everything is a mess and I can't find Jisoo. Help meeeeee!!!! And by the way, why do you have a sofa on the ceiling?" Shouted Jennie as she almost died laughing.

"Lisa, I have to go, Jennie is totally drunk. You can sleep at my place today if you want to, it would make me happy." Smiled Rosé and stood up.

"Okey, but I don't want that Jung-something guy there. I just want to sleep." Whined Lisa as she got on her feet as well.

Rosé's house was a big ruckus. Food was scattered everywhere and alcohol was spilled on everything. Jisoo sat in the corner of the living room under a table-cloth and Jennie was crying on the floor with a mic in her hand.

Lisa came to Jennie and asked "What's wrong? Why are you crying stupid?"

Jennie's eyes widened and she caught Lisa's long legs.

"I can't find Jisoo. I looked for her everywhere. What if she is hurt or even worse, dead?!" Whined Jennie and sobbed to the blonde's jeans. Lisa patted the weepy girl while laughing. "Jisoo is there." The younger one pointed to the corner with a dark haired girl under the red cloth.

Suddenly Jennie gave Jisoo bone-crushing hug. After everyone left, the girls went to the only tidy place in the house. Rosé's room. Lisa lied down onto Chae's bed and cuddled into Rosé.

"Good night Rosie and sorry for the hysterical scene I did." Mumbled Lisa and closed her eyes.

"Lisa, don't worry about it. Good night."  Were Rosé's last words till she fell asleep.