#12 I'm Sorry 🌹

Don't leave me ; Chaelisa 🌹

Lisa was on her way to the basketball court where she was about to meet Bobby. They didn't see each other for almost week so she was happy to see him again. As The Thai girl reached the meeting place Bobby was nowhere to be seen, so she just unpacked her basketball ball and practiced shooting and dribbling.

"Hey there, you should practice more so you would be as good as me."

Lisa turned her attention on that sound, it was Bobby, who else right?

"I think that I'm already better than you." Chuckled Lisa and gave high five to her friend. "Catch it and let's play for a bit"

Bobby caught the ball with a smirk, "As you wish, you can't cry when you lose though."

Lisa was smaller than Bobby obviously, so he was in an advance a little. There were some attempts to score, but Lisa always countered it. The game was tough, but it ended with Bobby's win.

"You are getting better, maybe you can win after a year." Laughed Bobby as he sat down on the nearest bench and took a sip from his bottle.

The latter only smacked the boy on his shoulder and took his bottle before drinking it. "Should we go somewhere to eat? I'm pretty hungry..."

Bobby agreed while packing his things and smiled, "Let's go and by the way, your hair looks pretty."

"You aren't the only one who said that!"

As they were on their way to one of the most delicious restaurant in the area Bobby grabbed Lisa's hand in his own and whispered into her ear, "Lalisa, don't ask now and just pretend to be something like my girlfriend ok?"

So Lisa did, she squeezed his hand a little harder and kissed him on his cheek, still smiling so she would look so in love with him. The boy only chuckled, patted Lisa's head and continued to walk with her hand in hand. When they arrived, the restaurant wasn't so crowded so they took a seats near the windows and Bobby started explaining.

"You know how I told you about my crush Sana? She was there and I think that she would be a little jealous or maybe triggered if she sees me with someone else. And there is another thing... My friend is holding party this weekend, will you come with me? And please, pretend that you are my friend with benefits."

"... Friends with benefits you moron?! Should I punch you in that handsome face of yours?"

Bobby wiggled his eyebrows, "You just said that I'm handsome."

"And you aren't or what? Do you have some kind of inferiority complex?" Laughed Lisa, while she was looking at the restaurant's menu.

"I was just kidding, you wanna come with me though? Perhaps it can be fun."

Nodding Lisa agreed and after a few seconds later the waitress came and they ordered their food.

While they were eating Lisa's phone buzzed, so she checked it and saw a message from Jennie.

Jennie-unnie: Hey, You wanna have a sleepover at mine?

Lisa: Sure, I will ask my mom though

Jennie-unnie: Okay

As Lisa continued to eat the boy smiled amused, "Was it Chaeyoung?"

"It was Jennie, she wanna has a sleepover. You wanna join?"

"Would you let me?"

"No."

"Why do you ask then?"

"I just wanted to be polite." Said Lisa, looking all proud of herself.

Both of them were enjoying their time until one of the other customers pulled out a gun and started yelling. "NOBODY MOVES OR I WILL SHOOT THIS PRETTY CASHIER!!!"

Everybody stared panicking and one older woman even tried to run away. Tried. The robber was faster than her and shot her in her thigh and she cried out. There were only about 6 people in the restaurant, but someone outside had to hear the gunshot eventually. The woman started bleeding a lot, but the robber started yelling again, "SHUT UP UP YOU ING GRANNY! OR I WILL SILENCE YOU MYSELF!!!"

Lisa was lying behind Bobby as he tried to protect her. She was frightened, but the granny was dying in front of her. When the robber wasn't paying much attention to them, Lisa charged at him. She hit him in the head with a glass, but it didn't help much. When he pointed the gun at her, Bobby was there as fast as he could and kicked the robber in his stomach.

"BANG"

Bobby fell down onto the floor, a dark red fluid dripping from his stomach. He was convulsing in pain, tears in his eyes.

"BOBBY!" Lisa cried out, sitting next to him immediately.

"YOU ! YOU SEE THAT? IT'S YOUR FAULT! IF YOU WOULD BE JUST LYING THERE, YOUR FRIEND COULD LIVE!" Said the robber calmly before he kicked her in her stomach. Again and again, until her blood was streaming from . When she wasn't moving anymore, the robber took all of the cash from the cashier and put it in his bag. He was on his way out when he suddenly turned around, shady smile on his lips.

"I think that you should pay more price for what you did... You just wanna continue living even when it's your fault that your friend here is almost dead?"

Lisa couldn't speak, all parts of her body were hurting so much. She just looked the men in his dark eyes and smiled.

"HM?! YOU ARE SMILING LIKE THAT? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! Yelled the robber as he pulled her up by her hair and started punching her in the face. While she was assaulted gunshot sound could be hear again. The robber fell on the ground, screaming in pain. The police and ambulance came and then everything went black.

Chaeyoung was with her boyfriend in his house, watching some random movie. She needed to use a bathroom so she left Jungkook there alone. She didn't take her phone with her though. Jungkook was still watching the movie until Chaeyoung's phone started ringing. He didn't like when someone was interrupting their time, so he just turned her mobile off. When Chae came back, he didn't even bother telling her that someone was calling her.

After a few hours Chaeyoung said goodbyes and was on her way back home. She wanted to check her Instagram but her phone was off, so she turned it on. Immediately she had millions messages and missed phone calls from Jennie and Jisoo. Instead of reading the messages she dialled Jisoo's number and the older girl answered right away.

"Why was your phone off?!" Yelled Jisoo angrily.

"I don't know, what do you need?" Answered Chaeyoung honestly with no clue what happened to her best friend.

"Lisa is in a hospital, she was a victim of a robbery! Just go here now!"

The phone call ended right after Jisoo finished her sentence and Chaeyoung started running. She ran with all her strength, tears streaming down her cheeks as the worst scenario was playing in her head. After a few minutes she arrived in the hospital lobby and spotted Jennie, probably waiting for her. Hurriedly Chae went to her, still crying.

"Jennie! What happened?! I-is Lisa okay? Is she hurt?! Please say something!"

The latter's eyes glistered with tears as she hugged her friend tightly, "She is probably okay... She was trying to save some older woman who was shot by the robber. She got beaten up very badly though. Bobby was trying to help her, but he was shot and lost a lot of blood. He should be okay too. Lisa is still sleeping, Jisoo and her mom are with her.

"Let's go to her room then!" Shouted Chaeyoung and followed Jennie.

As the door opened, Chaeyoung started crying again. Lisa was lying there, bruises and bandages all over her body. Her mom just sat there blankly, staring at her only daughter.

"Where have you been?!" Yelled Jisoo, still angry and upset with Chaeyoung.

"I was with Jungkook, I didn't know that my phone was off. I'm so sorry!"

"I wouldn't be so angry if would be here with her. You know that she care about you the most Chaeyoung..."

All of them were waiting for Lisa to wake up. They were there for an 8 hours and Lisa's mom had to leave for work. The girls assured her that they will take care of Lisa and that they will call her when she wakes up.

It was about midnight when Lisa's eyes started opening slowly. She hissed in pain as she fully remembered what happened. When she turned her head she spotted sleeping Chaeyoung sitting in a chair next to her, holding Lisa's hand.

"Chae..." Lisa rasped out quietly and squeezed her hand.

"Li- Lisa?!" Chaeyoung was now fully awake, her eyes puffy and her chubby cheeks covered in dried tears.

"Oh my god, Lisa! Are you okay? Does it hurt much? Do you need something?! I'm going to call a doctor!"

Lisa couldn't say a word before Chaeyoung rushed out of the room. The loud noise woke up Jisoo and Jennie who were sleeping in a couch.

"Lisa!" Both of them yelled happily.

"How are you feeling?" Asked Jisoo, worry showing in her eyes. Jennie only looking at her younger friend with the same look as Jisoo.

"Everything hurts, but I think that I'm okay."

Chaeyoung came back with a doctor, who checked her and asked her some questions. When the doctor wanted to leave Lisa asked, "Where is Bobby? Is he okay? Can I see him?"

"He is okay. Bobby lost a lot of blood, but he is stabilized. You should rest now, you can see him in the morning. Good night Ms. Manoban."

"It's my fault that Bobby is hurt! If I didn't rush there he would be okay!" Cried Lisa, holding onto Jisoo tightly.

"It's not your fault Limario, It's the fault of that robber, not yours."

Lisa only smiled weakly, sincerity in her voice as she spoke, "You should go to sleep, you must be tired. Thank you for being here with me, I love you guys."

"I messaged your mom, she said that she will come tomorrow." Announced Jennie before she left with Jisoo.

"You should go too Rosie..." Said Lisa, looking at the latter directly.

"I won't... I will stay here with you Lisa. I'm sorry that this happened, if you ever need something just tell me. If you will feel pain somewhere, you have to announce it to your doctor okay?"

"Don't worry, I will."

Chaeyoung nodded her head lightly before she stood up and wanted to lie down on the couch.

"Where are you going?" Asked Lisa, holding Chae's arm.

"Sleep on the couch, or I will just wait until you fall asleep."

Lisa pouted slightly and moved to the side a little, making room for Chaeyoung to lie down onto bed with her, "You can sleep here with me, it will make me feel better."

Understanding, Chaeyoung lied down next to Lisa who immediately cuddled with her.

"Good night Rosie..."

"Good night."

When the next morning came, Lisa had only one priority after waking up. She wanted to see Bobby. It was very early, but Chaeyoung went with Lisa to check up on the boy. As Lisa saw Bobby, she started crying, she would run to his bed if she could, but the pain was too strong. He opened his eyes slowly and smiled, "Hey Lisa, Are you okay? Do you see that? I'm like some hero with this wound."

Lisa immediately hugged him, still crying into his chest, "You are so dumb! I was so worried! I'm so sorry that you are hurt. If I just didn't-"

"Stop crying already and stop saying that you are sorry, if it wasn't for you, that would kill the granny. And as I said, I'm like hero now!"

Lisa kissed him all over his cheeks until the doctor came and scolded Lisa for being too loud. Chaeyoung was watching everything, feeling relieved and scared at the same time.