#3 Awareness ? 🌹

Don't leave me ; Chaelisa 🌹

Morning came and Lisa slowly opened her eyes finding out that she has Rosé's arms wrapped around her bare waist. The blonde's head rested on Chae's chest and their legs were tangled. Her petty smile could be seen on her lips as she closed her eyes again, hoping that this moment would never end.

"Lisa, wake up. It's already morning , sleepyhead." Rosé whispered as she slightly shook Lisa's arm.

"I don't want to. I'm too tired to wake up..." Whined while she was still half asleep.

"You don't want pancakes for breakfast? And M. A. N. G. O.?"

Lisa suddenly sat up, grinning as she got out of the bed and started pulling Rosé to the kitchen.

"I want a mango Rosie, pretty please?" Begged Lisa while sitting on the kitchen counter, looking at Chae with puppy eyes.

"Sure, I knew you would wake up after hearing the mango word." Smirked Chaeyoung as she started to prepare breakfast.

"I think I have a little headache, gonna go for painkillers..." Announced Rosé and went to the bathroom.

"No wonder, you drank too much..." Chuckled Lisa and followed.

Lisa's phone buzzed, so she checked it. It was Jennie.

Nini: Good morning, can u bring me some things for hangover?? Pleaseeee and for Jisoo too. Thx, luv u.

Lisa: Okay ♥

"Hey Chaeyoung, wanna come with me to Jennie's house? She needs something for hangover."

"Sure, we can go together." Giggled Rosé.

Both of them went to a drugstore and bought some pills for nausea and then entered a convenience store for some food. When they arrived at Jennie's house they didn't even bother knocking at the door and just went in.

"Jennie? Jisoo? We are here, where are you?" shouted Rosé as she looked around and tried to find them.

"Aghhh... heeelp, I'm dying..." Whined Jisoo from Jennie's room.

Lisa chuckled, took Chae's hand in her own and led them to the room.

"Hello alcoholics, how are you feelin'?" Asked Lisa as she started to put out some things form her bag.

"Like a ..." Announced Jennie with a pale face and closed eyes.

Jennie was lying next to Jisoo on her bed with a bucket beside them.

"Don't worry! Nurse Lisa is here to help ya." Said Lisa as she handed them the pills and glasses of water.

"I will go and prepare a soup, will be back here soon. Look after them Lisa." Smiled Chaeyoung and went to the kitchen.

"How did you get home yesterday? Was the taxi driver too kind and piggybacked you inside?" Laughed the blonde and put a blanket over them.

Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows and turned to face her back to Lisa.

"I can't remember..." Answered Jennie and caressed Jisoo's head. The girls stayed like that for few minutes as Chae got back with two hot soup. The older ones sat up and started eating the soups.

"Rosie, will you hang out with me today? I wanna go to an amusement park." Asked Lisa with puppy eyes.

"Okay, I have nothing to do anyway."

"Awesome. Hey you two, will you be alright today?" Said Lisa pointing her finger at the "I'm dying" duo.

"Yeah, we will watch some movies and then sleep, right Jisoo?" Answered Jennie as Jisoo hummed and covered herself with the blanket from toe to head.

Rosé smiled as she took the dishes from Jennie's nightstand and went to the kitchen. Lisa told her farewells and followed her.

As they cleaned the dishes Rosé looked lost in thoughts. Lisa noticed that and waved her hand in front of Rosé's face.

"Wassup?"

Chae came back to reality and turned her head to face Lisa.

"Nothing, just thinking about something."

"About what?"

"Nothing."

"Tell me or I will tickle you to death." Said the blonde as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Lisaaaaaa, nooo, go away!" Laughed Rosé and tried to run away.

"You're not going anywhere" Annouced Lisa as she grabbed Chae's arms with her one hand and started tickling her with the other.

"Stoop, I will pee myself if you don't s-s-stop." Cried Rosé.

"Hey you two, get the out of my house if you want to be so loud." Yelled Jennie from her room.

Lisa stopped and wiped Chae's tears away with a back of her hand.

"Let's go to the amusement park."

"But you are paying!" Answered Chae and headed to the front door. Lisa giggled and did the same.

They had to go by bus, because the park was pretty far. When the girls arrived at the destination Lisa paid for the both of them and got the tickets.

"Where are we going first?" Asked Chaeyoung as they entered the amusement park.

"I don't know, what do you wanna do?"

"Maybe try some food?"

"So let's get some."

Lisa took Chae's hand in her own and headed to the food stands.

"I want this!" screamed Rosé while was drooling as she pointed at a Waffles on sticks stand.

"As you wish." Smiled Lisa and bought two with chocolate topping.

"Thanks Lisa. Do you wanna go to a Horror house?" Said Chae with a full mouth.

"Sure, but will you be okay? You are easy to scare." Chuckled the blonde girl as she ate her own waffle. Again, Lisa bought the tickets as Chae started to complain.

"Lisa, now is my treat, you bought the tickets and food for us."

"Nope, today I'm buying everything and you should be okay with it."

"But next time we are going somewhere I will be the one who is buying things." Deadpanned Rosé and went to the Horror house entrance.

"Sure, and don't be too afraid in there." Laughed Lisa as she followed.

They were in there about 20 seconds and Chae was already clinging to Lisa's arm with her eyes shut.

"I told you, you are always afraid in scary places, why would you wanna go here?" Asked Lisa as she hugged Rosé tight.

"I didn't know that I would still be this scared..."

After a few steps a zombie jumped at them. Rosé was crying now and Lisa didn't know what to do. She felt like crying too seeing Chae with tears in her eyes. The blonde kissed Chaeyoung's head and wrapped her arms around her protectively as she whispered "It's gonna be ok, don't cry."

Rosé could only nod and grip Lisa's jacket tight. The younger one caught Chae in her arms and carried her like a princess. When they got out of there Lisa put her on the floor and caressed Rosé's hair.

"We are out now, you don't have to be afraid anymore Rosie."

Chae looked at Lisa and wiped her tears "You are right, thank you for helping me" Smiled the brown haired girl and kissed Lisa's cheek.

Lisa's heart started racing and she felt butterflies in her stomach. It was weird. Humans have this feeling if they like something right? Yes, Lisa liked Rosé but only like a friend. Lisa thought about it. She loved when Rosé was happy, she liked her smile, her eyes, her ... Just everything. When Chae was sad Lisa felt sad too. It was like ripping her heart apart. Maybe, just maybe she was in love with Chaeyoung? It does make sense. It would be the reason why she was crying when she saw her with Jungkook.

"Rosie, I think I love you."  Thought Lisa and stared at Rosé's smiling face in front of her.