#4 Confession 🌹

Don't leave me ; Chaelisa 🌹

"Okay, so I love her. Should I tell her? I think so, but Imma wait for the right time."  Thought Lisa and headed together with Rosé to the bumper cars. Lisa chose the pink one and Chaeyoung the black one. As they started to drive, Lisa automatically hit Rosé's car as she laughed maniacally. Chae furrowed her eyebrows and chased after her. Lisa tried to get away from her, but Rosé pushed her into a corner. Lisa was trapped now. Just as Rosé tried to finish her the event was over.

"Rosie, you couldn't hit meeeeeeeeee." Shouted Lisa as she pointed her finger at the latter.

"I will get you later, now let's go on this rollercoaster." Said Rosé as she hit Lisa's head lightly. 

"Ow, that hurts." Whined Lisa and followed Chae. The queue was pretty long, so they waited about 15 minutes. Meanwhile in Lisa's head "Would it be too cliché if I told her about my feelings for her on the Ferris wheel?"

Lisa bought the tickets again and both of them went to sit in the front.

"Are you scared Lisa?" Asked Rosé as she saw Lisa's pale face with eyes shut tight and her hands gripping hard on the handle.

"Maybe? I wanted to go with you but I'm afraid of heights." Confessed Lisa as she opened her eyes and looked at Rosé. The brunet gave her a small smile and caught Lisa's hand in her own.

"Don't worry, it's not that bad. If you are scared think of something else."

When Rosé finished the sentence the rollercoaster started moving. Lisa took in a deep breath and gripped Chae's hand painfully hard, but Rosé didn't mind. It was pretty fast and Rosé lifted her hands up as she screamed. Lisa screamed too, but probably out of fear. Her one hand was in the air together with Rosé's, because the brunet didn't let go. After a while was over.

"Hey, Lisa. It's over, you can open your eyes." Chuckled Rosé.

Lisa opened her eyes and exhaled.

"I thought I was going to die."

"I didn't know that you are afraid of heights. You never told me."

"Because I didn't have to." Answered Lisa as she got up still shaking.

They went again for some food. Lisa ordered some cotton candy and donuts. Meanwhile they went on other attractions. When a night was close Lisa suggested.

"Do you wanna end this date on the Ferris wheel?"

"Why not, it sounds great." Nodded Chae and smiled.

When they entered the cabin, they sat opposite of each other. Rosé was looking at the scenery out of the window.

"Hey Rosie, would you ever date a girl?" Asked Lisa as she was looking at Rosé impatiently.

"What's with that sudden question Lisa?" Chuckled Rosé. "Yes I think. It doesn't matter what gender you love if you love them, right?"

Lisa hummed in response and asked again with pink cheeks.

"Would you please close your eyes?"

Rosé did as she was told and Lisa moved from her seat closer to Chae. The blonde examined the other's face. Rosé was really beautiful. She had plump pink lips, chubby cheeks and long eyelashes which protected her gorgeous eyes. Lisa was now only inches apart and could feel Chae's breath on her face. She held her breath though. Suddenly Lisa kissed the brunet. It was amazing. Her lips were so soft and sweet. She could feel the butterflies in her stomach. This fluttering feeling was something else. Chaeyoung opened her eyes and a blush could be seen on her whole face. Lisa moved slightly back and stared to Chae's eyes.

"L-Li..." Rosé tried to say her name, but Lisa shushed her with putting her finger on .

"Yes Rosie. Now I know that I love you for sure." Confessed Lisa with a smile and flushed cheeks.

Rosé was taken aback. She and Lisa were best friends, but Lisa loved her more like that? Is she in love with Lisa though? She didn't feel anything... What if Rosé refuses Lisa's feelings? Her friend would be sad. She could ignore her for rest of her life. The brunet didn't want it though. But it isn't right to be with someone you don't love only because you don't want to lose them.

"Lisa I-I'm sorry." Said Rosé softly with her eyes looking at the floor.

"Don't be. Rosie I knew that you would refuse me. It still hurts though." Answered Lisa as tears were filling in her brown eyes. Chaeyoung heard her sobbing and quickly looked at Lisa. She felt so sorry for her.

Chae got up and wrapped her arms around the blonde. Lisa immediately did the same. She cried to Rosé's chest hard. Why? Why does it hurts so much? Why did she have to fall in love with her best friend?

"Rosie?" Asked Lisa between her sobs.

"Yes?" Answered Rosé as she still held Lisa in her embrace.

"Will you forget this please? I don't want things to be weird between us."

"No, I don't wanna forget it. You mean a lot to me and I'm so pleased that you see me in that way. I'm so sorry Lisa. I love you too of course, but only like a friend. Best friend. I would do anything for you, you know? But I can't be with you if I don't love you like a lover. Can we be the same to each other again please? I don't wanna lose you." Said Rosé as she looked into Lisa's eyes with hope.

Lisa only nodded and Rosé kissed the blonde's head. The younger was still sobbing a little. When the ride was over, they decided to go home. As Lisa got home, she immediately ran in her room and onto her bed. She hugged her pillow and cried hard again. But much harder this time. It lasted until she fell asleep.

The next day was horrible. Lisa was trying to face Rosé, but she couldn't. She didn't go to school and stayed home. The blonde told her mom that she isn't feeling okay and mom let her. She watched movies all day. In the evening her phone buzzed with a message.

Rosie♥: Hey Lisa, are you okay? Why didn't you go to the school?

Rosie♥: Is it cause of me?

Lisa: No, I just wasn't feeling well. I might be just ill, don't worry though.

Rosie♥: Should I visit you?

Lisa: Nope, I wanna sleep now. Night.

Rosie♥: Okay then. Good night Lisa, sleep well.

Again. That pain in her chest ached again. Should she tell Jennie and Jisoo? She needed some advice. Lisa dialled Jisoo's number and the older one immediately answered her phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jisoo, can you call Jennie and can we meet at our favourite café?" Asked Lisa.

"Sure. She is with me now, so we will be there about 20 minutes. Bye." Said Jisoo as she hunged up.

The blonde went to her closet and took a black t-shirt and denim shorts. She tied up plaid shirt around her waist and slipped into hers Huarache sneakers. The café was in the street she lived in, about 11 houses away. As she got there Lisa ordered a chamomile tea and waited at the table. The older girls were there soon and went to Lisa. Jennie sat down as Jisoo went to order something for them to drink.

"Hey Lisa, what's up?" Asked Jennie with wonder.

"Something happened between me and Chae."

"And what is that something?"

Lisa was a bit nervous, she trusted these girls though. They were her friends and she loved them as a family. As the blonde thought how to say it Jisoo came back with two drinks.

"So, what's the matter?" Asked Jisoo as she sat down next to Jennie.

"Something between her and Rosé." Answered Jennie as she looked to Lisa's eyes.

"You know that I like Rosé right?" Said Lisa looking anywhere besides at them.

The both of them nodded.

"Lisa, it might sound a bit weird but I think that you care for her more than a friend." Announced Jisoo as she took a sip from her drink. Lisa blushed.

"Hh I think I smell love in the air." Laughed Jennie and Jisoo gave her a smile.

"So Lisa, what happened?" Asked Jisoo with a serious look on her face.

"Yes I have feelings for her, the strong ones. And..."

"And?" Asked Jennie as Jisoo tilted her head to the side.

"She doesn't love me back." Answered the blonde as sadness and pain was showing on her face.

"Oh Lisa, I'm sorry" Whispered Jisoo and hugged her tight. Jennie did the same.

"It hurts, it really hurts." Lisa started to see blurry and could feel the tears running down her cheeks.

"I don't know if this will help you, but I envy you that you had the courage to tell her. I can tell that it will be hurting you a lot. We will do anything for you to help you." Confessed Jennie and sighed. "By the way, you can just move on or try to get her to fall for you."

"But I don't know how."

"I don't know either, just do something so she will like you?"

"Okay, thanks unnies." Said Lisa as she wiped the tears from her cheeks.

They sat there about an hour until Lisa announced that she had to go back home. Jennie and Jisoo stayed in the café a bit longer.

"So, who is the lucky one?" Asked Jisoo as she was looking at Jennie.

"What do you mean?" Blushed Jennie.

"What you said looked as if you have some experience." Answered the older one.

"M-Maybe I have someone that I like."

"Who? Perhaps I can help."

"It doesn't matter, I wanna manage it on my own."

"Okay, but do I know them?" Asked Jisoo as she pursed her lips.

"Yeah, you know them pretty well. Imma go home now, tomorrow we have school. Bye Jisoo." Announced Jennie as she got up and left.

"Bye dummy." Shouted Jisoo and forced a smile. "Only if you would know about my feelings." She thought.

Lisa went home as soon as she left the café. In her head was a war. She didn't think it would be easy, but what can she do to earn Chae's heart? She made the decision. She is not going to give up so easily. The rest of the day she spent thinking about Rosé and planning.

The next day Lisa went to school. In the morning she even picked up Rosé. The conversation was normal and the mood too.

"Lisa, what do you wanna do today?" Asked smiling Chaeyoung.

"Weather is nice, what about the swimming pool? It's been long time since we've been there."

"That's sound awesome! I will go pick my swimsuit, will be back soon." Shouted Rosé as she ran to her house.

Lisa went home too and packed her purple bikini in the bag. She grabbed her wallet and locked the house door. Rosé was already waiting before her house.

"Can we go?" Asked Rosé with smile and Lisa felt her heart racing.

"S-Sure."

The swimming pool was pretty near, so they decided go by bus again. As the girls arrived they went to the locker room and changed themselves to their swimsuits. As Rosé started to strip, Lisa could feel the blood rush into her cheeks and she had to look away. Rosé's body was the best. Slim waist, pretty , s just perfect.

"What is it?" Asked Chae with confused expression as she looked at the sweating Lisa.

"N-nothing!" Shouted the blonde and slipped to her bikini in rush.

Rosé was wearing light blue bikini and had her hair tied into a messy ponytail.

"Let's go on a water slide!" Shouted Lisa as she dragged Chaeyoung with her.

"Okay, slow down." Laughed Rosé and let herself be dragged.

They swam, jumped into the water and had fun until someone came.

"Hey Jungkook!" Shouted the brunet as she waved at someone. Lisa immediately looked that way too.

"Super, fun is over..." She murmured with a fading smile as she stayed where she was while Rosé ran into the direction after the guy. They were talking a few minutes until Chae came back to Lisa.

"Why did you leave me here and went to him?" Asked the blonde.

"I didn't see him for a while. Hey Lisa, will it be okay to have a dinner with him after this?" Said Chaeyoung

"Do we have to?"

"Not if you don't want to, of course."

"Nah, it's okay." Answered Lisa smugly.

They stayed at the swimming pool for about an hour until they decided to leave.

"Jungkook is waiting in a near restaurant, we will meet him there." Said Chaeyoung as she showered herself.

The girls went to the decided place. As Rosé spotted him she ran to him with a smile on her lips and Lisa knew it wouldn't go well.