#16 Life Goes On 🌹

Don't leave me ; Chaelisa 🌹

Jennie and Jisoo rushed into the hospital room where Lisa should be accommodated. Opening the door quickly and loudly their eyes softened when they spotted the lovely-dovely couple sleeping cuddled into each other lovingly and peacefully.

Because of the loud sound of the door Lisa's eyes fluttered open and she hissed as felt not so weak pain in her head.

"Ouch, hey unnies."

"Don't hey us Lalisa, you are in pretty now, aren't you?" Pointed her finger Jisoo and spotted something on the floor.

"...You were ing here! Look Jennie!" Yelled the oldest girl, grabbing Jennie's head and showing her a lonely lying on the floor.

Jennie's eyes went wide open before she started scolding Lisa about how to behave in a hospital and how to be careful when someone just ed you up with a baseball bat.

The scolding have woken Chaeyoung up from her dreamland.

"What the Jennie? Don't be so loud when is still morning."

"Good morning Chae, did you get a good last night?" Smirked Jisoo smugly, but got a little slap from her girlfriend who was looking at her in disbelief.

Chaeyoung's cheek went slightly red, but nodded in agreement, "Yeah, it was great."

"I'm a pro in bed even when half of my body is ed up." Announced Lisa smiling proudly and gently kissed her girlfriend's cheek.

"I'm pretty hungry, do you want something in the cafeteria babe?" Asked Rosie and started to get up before she realised that her undergarments were missing.

She was looking around the room before she spotted her in Jisoo's hand who was waving with it like with a flag.

"Whoa Chaeng, this must be pretty expensive it's a nice pick though. Do you have a matching bra?"

"Yah Jisoo! Give it back you ert!" Shouted the owner of these in embarrassment.

"As you wish..." Jisoo threw the onto Chae's face, laughing loudly and getting another slap from Jennie who was asking herself, why was this dork her girlfriend.

Lisa was hospitalized nearly two weeks and had to undergo some rehabilitations once a week. Chaeyoung visited her girlfriend in the hospital every day after school and brought her homework. They were the perfect couple now. They were going on dates often, sleeping over in their houses at least once a week and loved spending together.

The school went very quick and before they knew it, all of them were graduating. The prom was pretty amazing. Naturally Lisa asked Chaeyoung to be her date and Jisoo asked Jennie. When Lisa picked Rosé up in front of her house she couldn't stop staring. Chaeyoung was wearing nice pink dress and looked absolutely stunning. They danced the night away and ended up lying in Lisa's bed and talked about their future. About the college they wanted to attend and about their relationship.

Eventually Lisa got to a law school and Chaeyoung started studying business. They lived about an hour far from each other. It was something like a long distance relationship, but they visited each other twice a week at least.

A few years later, Lisa worked as a very successful attorney and Chaeyoung founded her own travel agency named 'Park Travel'. Jisoo and Jennie did well too. Jennie became quite successful fashion designer and her fiancé Jisoo was one of the most famous models around the world and often occupied the cover of magazines. Of course Lisa and Chaeyoung lived together as soon as they finished college.

On their sixth anniversary Lisa prepared a special dinner at the rooftop of one of the best restaurants in Korea and when the best moment came, she bend down on one knee and asked Chaeyoung to marry her. Chaeyoung obviously burst into tears and said the Yes. Their wedding happened about 5 months later at Hawaii and the newlyweds spend their honeymoon travelling the world and visiting as much counties as they could and wanted.

A year later both of them became moms. They adopted a cute new-born girl and named her Sarah and because they wanted another one, they adopted a 5 years old boy Ji-Won from a children's Home. Chaeyoung became the wife who was taking care of the children and Lisa was the one who was working and the one who at the end of the day happily returned to her home and her family which was everything to her.

Chaeyoung eventually started working again when the kids became older and could take care of themselves. Jensoo couple adopted a beautiful girl named Suzy which was only one year younger than Ji-Won. Of course, both of these families visited each other very often and loved spending time with their kids in Disneyland or going to park for a picnics.

Their life was almost perfect. In every life, there are some bad moments, sad moments, happy moments, but that's a life. Lisa and Chaeyoung got old together, bought a nice and cozy house in a countryside near a sea.

Eventually, one of them had to leave a little earlier than the other. When the day came, everyone was devastated. After the funeral, Chaeyoung put the white Lilies on her wife's grave and wiped away her falling tears. Her children were standing behind her with their own families. Ji-Won had his arm around Suzy's waist and holding a little hand of their son. Sarah was standing next to them, holding her little baby and crying silently into her husband's shoulder. Jennie stepped closer and patted Chaeyoung's back lightly with a sad smile and wet cheeks, before lighting a candle and putting it on the grave. She knew this feeling, because Jisoo was the first of them to leave.

Now, Chaeyoung is sitting in an old rocking-chair, looking towards the sea from her veranda with a photo of her, Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo and their kids in her hands. Smiling, she remembers her beautiful memories with Lisa. Chaeyoung closes her eyes slowly and a single happy tear slips from the corner of her eye before her last breath fades away, but still with a genuine smile plastered on her lips.

THE END