#15 Don't leave me 🌹

Don't leave me ; Chaelisa 🌹

"Lisa? Lisaaaa!" Shouted Rosé, waving her hand in front of her girlfriends face, trying to gain her attention, "You are acting weird for the last week... Is something wrong?"

"N-nothing is wrong," answered Lisa reassuringly, "It's just- I wanna tell you something. Will you go to my place after school is over?"

"Of course."

"Jisoo! Don't eat my chicken, you are gonna be fat if you will eat another and another!" Yelled Jennie, fighting Jisoo and trying to push her away from her food.

"Will you still love me if I would be fat? Or You care only about how I look? Hmm Jendeuk!"

"Yah! What are you thinking about me Kim Jisoo!"

The couple of the younger girls went to Lisa's home, walking hand in hand with no care in the world. It's been a full week after they got together and a full week after Lisa's got the threat. She thought it was Jungkook, she was wrong though. The day after the threat, she met with him and yelled at him, saying that she thought he was better than that. Jungkook apologised for his behaving on the party, but insisted that it wasn't him. Lisa eventually believed him and started thinking about who would be the person and if it even has a connection with Chaeyoung or not.

"So what did you wanna talk about?" Asked Rosé, Lisa's hair as Lisa laid in her lap.

"You know, I don't know if it has something to do with me and you being together, but the day when we started going out I got a letter... It's a threat, I don't know who is it from though. I thought that may be Jungkook, but it's not."

"Why didn't you tell me something earlier?" Asked Rosé, taking the letter from Lisa's hand and reading it herself.

"Sorry Rosie..."

"Did you do something to someone?

"I don't think so, really!"

Chaeyoung furrowed eyebrows slightly, "Are you sure it's not my ex?"

As an answer, Lisa nodded and kissed Chaeyoung briefly, "Do not call him your ex. I don't like the fact that you were even liking and dating him before me!"

A slight chuckle escaped the latter's mouth, "Someone is jealous?"

"Of course I am!" growled Lisa and jumped on top of Rosé, starting to tickle her.

The two were fighting until the things got a little heated. Lisa was suddenly kissing harshly the girl beneath her, on her bottom lip here and then. Rosé had her hands around her girlfriend neck, pulling her closer when their tongues fought for dominance. When Chaeyoung moaned slightly, Lisa went lower. From Rosé's mouth to her jaw and to her neck, on her pulse point.

as ever Chaeyoung wrapped her legs around Lisa's waist and accidentally pushed Lisa's right leg to her own core.

"Hm! Lisa-" moaned Chae at that sudden pleasure.

Taking it as a good sign, Lisa took things ever further by grabbing Chae's and pushed her girlfriend to her right leg even more. The air around them was hot and heavy. Both of them couldn't take it anymore, Lisa took Chae's shirt off and did the same for her shirt. Seeing Chaeyoung's flushed skin beneath her, and hearing her panting drove Lisa insanely crazy. She unclipped Rosé's bra and dived right into her s. Lisa biting Chae's s and playing with her s leaded Chae to being extremely wet and Lisa noticed it right away, "You are so wet for my Rosie, I can feel it on my knee."

"So do something about it!" Pleaded the older and used her right hand to unclip Lisa's bra too and making Rosé finally seeing her girlfriend's top .

The Thai girl placed her hand onto Chae's still dressed hot core, feeling the wetness again. She used both of her hands to undress Chaeyoung's skirt and . Lisa wanted to be equal so she took off her jeans and too as she kissed Chae on the lips hungrily. Then she went lower and lower, until she found her treasure. The younger kissed the latter's inner thigh, very close to the area where the other girl wanted her and needed her the most.

"Lalisa ing Manoban! I swear- Oh!" Exhaled Chaeyoung as she felt Lisa's tongue in her. Enjoying her girlfriend's moans, Lisa kissed Chae as she inserted two of her fingers inside her slowly and carefully. Unexpecting this, Chaeyoung bucked her hips into Lisa's fingers and held tight onto her. Feeling that Rosé got used to her, Lisa started to move her fingers slowly at first, but started to speed up. Seeing Rosé was getting close, Lisa added another finger inside and went with her head lower, starting to on Rosé's . Chaeyoung couldn't take it any longer and ed with a loud moans. Lisa drove her through her happily, before she went back up and kissed her slowly and lovingly.

"How was it? Did you like it?" Asked the Thai girl, tilting her head cutely.

"I did like it... Very much so." Exhaled the latter and smiled at her smirking girlfriend before she kissed her too. They were all up on themselves again, so they decided on round two. Rosé was sitting on Lisa's lap and riding her fingers as Rosé the latter. Both of them and panting started to near their together. After a few last s they ed, but didn't hear the knock on the door.

"Lisa what the - Oh ! Lalisa! Park Chaeyoung! You should at least lock the door!" Shouted Lisa's mom and slammed the door harshly.

The girls looked at each other embarrassed, but laughed right away after and collapsed into their arms.

The next morning the couple woke up still , deciding to take a nice and hot shower together. After that, they went to the kitchen and were met with Lisa's mom staring at them.

"I don't wanna talk about what happened yesterday! But Chaeyoung, hell you are loud, I thought that someone was killing you." Laughed Lisa's mom and wiped her imaginary tear.

Lisa hugged Chaeyoung protectively, but smirked anyway. "Mom! What the are you saying in front of us! Shut up!!!"

Rosé stood there all red and embarrassed because of the comment. What can she say, Lisa is good...

"So what girls, are you dating? Or did you were only in the mood for some exploring?" Asked Lisa's mom as she served breakfast for all of them on the table.

Lisa led them to the table and took a seat next to her girlfriend. "We are dating finally."

Lisa's mom only smiled proudly, "That's awesome! I'm happy for you, but if you wanna have another loud , can you like, I don't know, tell me to leave or turn on a very loud music please."

"I didn't know you were coming home so soon!" Argued Lisa back and feeding Chae rice.

"What are you talking about? This is my normal time to come back home from work you silly." Laughed Lisa's mom again, smiling on this cute and lovely dovely couple in front of her.

"Are you ing kidding me that your mom caught you to have ?! OMG That's so funny I might die!" Laughed Jisoo loudly, so loudly that everyone in cafeteria was looking at them.

"Shut up Jisoo Unnie! I bet your mom caught you watching !"

Jisoo pretended to be offended, "Excuse you?! I don't watch to relive myself, I only look on Jendeukie's photos in bikini!"

"Jisoo!!!" Shouted Jennie embarrassed, "Did you really do that?!"

"I don't have to do that now though!" Smirked Jisoo and kissed Jennie on her nose playfully.

"Gross." Laughed Chaeyoung at these dorks.

When Lisa went to her locker and opened it to take a book she needed for biology she found another letter. "Meet me today on 2PM in the school gym alone."

The Thai girl furrowed her eyebrow and looked at her phone, noticing it's already 1:47PM. She put all her belongings to the locker and went to the meeting place. When she arrived no one was there, so she called, "Hey, I'm here!"

She heard a muffled noise from the other side of door to storage of sports equipment and started walking there.

"Hello Lisa!" Echoed from behind her.

Lisa turned around and spotted an oddly familiar face "I know you!"

The boy with a baseball bat in his hand smirked weirdly "Of course you know me... You didn't want to go out with me two years ago remember? But now you date this and you think you will live happily with her? NO my little Lalisa! If I can't have you, she can't have you either."

"Taehyung, is this really necessary?" Asked Lisa and heard another muffled noise from behind the door. She turned around, but suddenly she felt a pain. She fell on the ground holding her head, seeing red.

"Oh my cute adorable Lisa... Look who's here," Tae opened the door and Lisa saw her beloved girlfriend on the ground tied up and with tears in her eyes. "You see, she is quite nice. Maybe I could have some fun with her right in front of you, don't you think Lisa?"

Rosé saw Lisa lying on the ground bleeding and started crying even more and hysterically.

"Shut up ! Let's have some fun, little Lisa would want to watch us." Laughed the boy, petting Rosé's head, but still looking into Lisa's eyes.

Lisa couldn't move. Her body just couldn't. She could only look with a disgust as Taehyung Chaeyoung's cheek.

"Oh, you like it Miss Park right? So what about we would go a little further, shall we?" Tae slipped his hand into Rosé's T-shirt, feeling up her toned stomach. "We can go upper or loweeer..." As he was saying it, his hand went up and then slowly down, brushing against the hem of Chae's jeans.

Lisa was extremely angry. She was furious. She was seeing red now, but in another way. Lisa tried to stand up and finally succeed. The boy's eyes was still piercing hers, his hand now ing Chaeyoung's jeans and his other hand was pointing at Lisa with the bat.

"Come here little Lisa! Come here! I'm nearly in her pants now!" He shouted at Lisa, still smirking like a psycho he was.

"I will kill you!" Cried Lisa with anger, walking as fast as she could despite the pain.

"Of course you will, but not before I will her with my hand now..." Said Tae before he stuck his hand into Chae's jeans forcefully.

It was the last straw, Lisa started running. The boy hit Lisa's hand with the bat, but it didn't stop her. She punched him in his face with all her strength. He started laughing again, his creepy expression all over his face. Taehyung hit Lisa with the bat again and again and again. She could feel her ribs being broken, her arm and maybe even more. Lisa charged forward and covered the bat with her left hand and used her right hand to punch Tae in his throat. The boy felt the pain this time, he held his throat with his both hands and dropped the bat. The Thai girl didn't want to stop, she just couldn't. Not after he has done to the girl Lisa loved. So Lisa kicked him, punched him until her knuckles were bleeding more than a little. She didn't feel the pain from the hits or the punches. All she could see was red from an anger. The boy was bleeding and still laughing until Lisa gave him the last punch in the head and he passed out. Only then did she stop. Lisa immediately turned around and trudged to crying Chaeyoung. She untied the older girl and was crushed in a big hug.

"Lisa! Are you okay? Does it hurt a lot? I'm so sorry! He told me that you wanted to meet me here. Lisa I-I will call a help o-okay?" Cried Rosé uncontrollably.

"R-Rosie wait-" stuttered the latter, reaching for Rosie's hand a grasping it.

"Lisa, you are bleeding everywhere! Who knows how badly you are hurt?! I don't wanna lose you Lalisa! I truly don't..." Announced the older girl, slowly kissing each of Lisa's bleeding knuckles carefully.

Little and also painful smile showed on Lisa's lips as she cupped Rosé's cheek slightly bringing her face closer to her own. "I'm so sorry this happened. I'm so sorry he touched you. I'm so sorry that you were scared. I'm so sorry that I couldn't save you sooner. I'm so sorry that he hurt you. I'm-" Lisa's words of apologising were ended by Chaeyoung's lips pressed to hers. Both of them could taste the cooper and salt due the mix of blood and tears.

"Lalisa... I ing love you, so let me help you!" demanded the older girl, trying to stand up, but was stopped again.

"Don't leave me!"

Chaeyoung wiped the lonely falling tear from Lisa's face before she kissed her on top of her head, hugged her and whispered lovingly, "I won't ever leave you Lisa. I promise!"

Then she helped the Thai girl on her feet and when she was about to fall, Chae lifted her up and carried her in bridal style to the school nursery. As they arrived the nurse immediately called ambulance and police. Chaeyoung never left Lisa's side, because she knew Lisa needed her right now. Because she knew Lisa suffered in order to save her. In hospital Jennie and Jisoo with Lisa's and Chaeyoung's mom rushed to them, asking if they were okay. The doctor announced Lisa's situation to all of them, saying that she had a few broken ribs, broken arm and concussion. She would had to stay there for at least a week and Lisa didn't like it, until Chae promised she would stay there with her. That night after everyone left, the couple was laying in the hospital bed, cuddled into each other.

"Are you really okay Rosie? I should have kill him!" Said Lisa angrily, her non broken arm Rosé's head slowly.

"I'm okay Lisa. You are the only one who can touch me there after all. And by the way, he didn't make it all the way down there." Answered Chaeyoung, trying to cuddle into Lisa more, but still careful not to hurt her.

The Thai girl smiled more widely this time, turning in the bed so she could kiss her girlfriend more passionate this time.

"Yah Lisa! Are you really trying to have with me now?!" Whispered-yelled Chaeyoung as she grabbed the latter's hand which was sneaking to her .

"I just wanna claim what's mine!" Argued the younger back and continued in what she was doing.