#11 New Couple 🌹

Don't leave me ; Chaelisa 🌹

Next morning Jisoo woke up with Jennie cuddled into her neck, still sleeping peacefully. Jisoo just smiled and kissed the other's forehead.

"Mmm" Mumbled Jennie as she opened her eyes slowly. She saw the face of her new beloved girlfriend. Jisoo was watching her, sweet smile showing on her lips.

"Good morning Jendeuk, did you sleep well?"

"It was the best night of my life." Grinned Jennie as she climbed on Jisoo and gave her very passionate kiss on her lips.

Lisa's morning was like every other mornings, she woke up, brushed her teeth and ate breakfast. She didn't has to go to school, because she had to do some things. At first she went to her doctor for a check-up, then for quick shopping and she ended up in hairdressing salon. When she opened the salon's door once known face was in front of her. It was her friend Irene.

"Hey! How's my Irene? Have you sleep well? Have you eat well?" Asked Lisa before she hugged the latter, nearly crushing her.

"Hands off, you will destroy my beauty you know?" Laughed Irene as she was trying to push the other girl away.

"It's already destroyed..."

"What did you just say?! Take it back you punk!" Shouted Irene and slapped Lisa's arm lightly.

"So, why are you here? You came only for a chat or you want a new hair?"

Lisa smiled and sat on a couch, "Both!"

"Okay, you wanna cut or new colour?" Asked Irene as she was preparing her stuff.

"New colour, light brown please and you can cut the edges."

"You needed a change, you have these blonde hair for a long time. And how are you?"

"I'm good, mom is good and everybody is good, don't worry. What about you? Something new or interesting in your old life?" Asked Lisa, looking at Irene in the mirror.

"Nothing much, only Seulgi has a new job and I'm not old..." Glared Irene as she was brushing the younger's hair.

"That's the most interesting information ever." Laughed Lisa and continued her friendly talk with Irene until her new hair were done.

After a few hours Irene finished her work on Lisa and smirked proudly. "You look good even if it's you. I'm very good in this hair thing."

"That's the only thing in which you are better than me." Smirked Lisa as well and stood up. Her hair were slightly brown and looked healthier. They talked with the older girl for a few more minutes until Lisa said goodbyes and went home.

Lalisa called Jisoo if she wanted to play some games with her and Jisoo agreed immediately. Lisa changed herself into more comfy clothes and made some popcorn. After a while Jisoo came along with Jennie.

"Hey Lis, how are ya?" Asked Jennie, looking all happy.

"Wassup wassup man!" Greeted Jisoo, looking all happy as well.

"Hey es, what happened? You seems be different today"

"We? You look totally different Lisa! Look at your hair, they are so nice." Said Jennie and then looked at Jisoo with a small smile.

Jisoo blushed slightly and intertwined her fingers with Jennie's. "We are going out."

Lisa just stood there for a few seconds until reality hit her. She started laughing and hugged both of the other girls. "Niceee! I knew that you loved each other! It was so clear! I'm so happy for you!"

"Yah! Lalisa! Don't touch my girlfriend" Shouted Jennie as she tried to protect Jisoo from Lisa's hands.

"Yeah Lisa! Don't touch Jennie's girlfriend." Shouted Jisoo, sticking out her tongue.

Lisa only did the same and ran to her living room. The couple followed, Jennie sat on the couch, while Jisoo next to Lisa on the floor.

"When did you start dating?" Asked the youngest as she was picking some game for them to play.

"Yesterday." Answered Jisoo and Jennie only nodded as she was scrolling her phone.

"Who confessed first?"

"Me..." Blushed Jisoo and looked at Jennie who was smiling at her.

"Hmm, I'm so proud of you Unnie." Said Lisa with sincerity and handed Jisoo her second gamepad so they can start to play.

Jennie didn't like playing games so much as the other two, but she didn't mind watching them. It was like watching some gaming youtube video in real life, because the other girls were always commenting the game and shouting at each other for help.

"Where is Rosé by the way? Did you see her at school?" Asked Lisa out of curiosity.

"Yeah she was asking about you, so I told her that you went to your doctor for a check-up. She left early today though, do you know why?" Announced Jennie, taking the bowl with popcorn and placing it next to her so she could ate it.

"Nope, I will call her later. Jisoo you have to capture the objective!!!" Yelled Lisa at the other girl.

"I know, but you have to heal me or we are going to lose again!" Yelled Jisoo back.

"Both of you are morons..." Said Jennie, still watching them playing.

Meanwhile Chaeyoung was with Jungkook on a date. She left little early from school today because her boyfriend wanted to take her somewhere. Jungkook took her on a nice trip into nearby woods. They were walking along the river, taking photos and having good time. The two were going out for almost two weeks now, but they didn't even kiss or anything. Now this couple was sitting on a bench by the lake, watching the scenery.

Jungkook wanted to kiss his girlfriend for a long time, but whenever he tried to, she didn't take the hint. Now was the perfect time though. He took her hand in his own and his other hand placed on Chaeyoung's cheek. She looked at him, blushing from his stare. And then it happened. He leaned in and they kissed. It wasn't something amazing, just a regular thing. Rosé liked to read books or watch romantic movies and every time in these books were written about beautiful feelings, something about butterflies in stomach. It was weird, either the books were lying or she just didn't like Jungkook so much. She did not love him, that's for sure.

"Hey Chae, would you like to go on a party with me?" Asked Jungkook out of nowhere.

"Umm okay, what party?" Agreed the girl.

"It's my friend's birthday party, his name is Taehyung. We know each other from kindergarten."

"I would like to go with you, just text me when." Smiled Rosé before they started coming back to Jungkook's car. When her boyfriend dropped her off she got a call from Lisa.

"Hey Lisa."

"Hi, you wanna come to my place?" Asked Lisa

"Okay, I will be here in a minute." Said Rosé and hang up.

She changed herself and went to Lisa's house. She didn't even have to knock on the door, because Lisa was waiting for her in front of the door.

"Whoa Lalisa, you look different! And beautiful." Announced Rosé sincerely before she hugged her best friend. They went inside and into Lisa's room. The younger girl prepared some snack for them so they wouldn't get hungry. Lisa was sitting on her bed as Rosé was lying and using Lisa's lap as a pillow.

"Do you wanna know something incredible?" Asked Lisa, grinning slightly.

"What is it? Tell me."

"Jisoo and Jennie are going out!"

"Really?! Since when?" Asked Rosé surprised.

"Since yesterday... They look really happy."

"I'm soooo happy for them, it was only matter of time." Chuckled Chaeyoung and sat next to Lisa.

"What were you doing today Rosie? I heard that you left school early..." Said Lisa and put one of the cookies into .

"I was with Jungkook, we went for a walk in a nearby forest."

"I see..."

They talked about their new school project until Lisa's phone vibrated.

"Oh, I got a text." Announced Lisa.

"From who?"

"From Bobby, that's my new friend. He is very nice and he is very good at playing basketball." Answered Lisa.

"He is asking me if I have a time tomorrow, he wanna hang out."

"That's nice, you have to introduce us sometimes." Smiled Rosé.

Lisa only nodded as she typed back to Bobby and lied down. Chae did the same. The younger played some movie and they cuddled together. This was the best feeling, thought Chae.