Chapter 6

One and Only You

Eun-Ri's POV 
"Well at least it's much nicer than your old apartment." Seo-yeon said to me.

"But I don't understand why you had to get a place on the fourth floor. It's so much work!" She whined while taking out boxes from the moving truck. 

"If you don't want to help, you are free to leave. Dong-Hyun oppa is here anyways." I told her calmly.

Dong-Hyun stuck out his tongue at his sister with the mention of my comment. Grudgingly, she picked up a few boxes and headed inside with us.

"Thank you both for helping me move today." I smiled at them 

"Aiya, Rinnie, it's fine! What type of friend I would I be, I didn't help?" Dong-Hyun said as he gave me a side hug. 

"You never helped me move into my place." This Seo-yeon stated her point. 

"That's because you didn't want my help." Dong-Hyun fired back as Seo-yeon rolled her eyes. 

"Alright you two, enough of the bickering, we have reached my door." I said while scouring for my keys. 

"Oh hello! You must be the new neighbor!" And old lady said as she was locking up her door. She was probably headed out somewhere. 

"Aigoo, look how pretty you are! What is your name? What do you do?" The sweet woman asked me. 

"Hello, grandmother, my name is Han Eun-Ri. I'm a doctor at Woodriul Hospital." I said while politely bowing to greet her. Dong-Hyun and Seo-yeon also introduced themselves. 

"Omo! How nice! Well I have to get going. By the way, the neighbor on your left is also a boy about your age. Although I rarely see him, probably because of the timing. But now you know who lives here." The grandmother bid her farewells and parted ways. 

"A guy? Really?" Dong-Hyun questioned as we entered my place. 

"Rinnie, you better be careful. Please keep me updated that you are safe." Dong-Hyun said to me in a brotherly tone. 

"Aiya, stop instigating things. Maybe this time, Eun-Ri can finally have a chance at dating! Awww, this could be one of those "boy next door" romances!" Seo-yeon said with a dreamy voice. 

Me and Dong-Hyun ended up looking at her blankly. What the hell was wrong with her? I smacked the back of her head to bring her to reality. 

"Yah! You should stop instigating things! A romance will never happen. I rather be peaceful with you all, my job and my home." I said to her as I started unpacking the boxes. 

"Mark my words! It will come true!" She pointed at me. 

"Alright, girls, enough. Let's start unpacking and help decorate. I planned for a special feast later tonight as old times sake." Dong-Hyun said ecstatically. 

Both of us froze with excitement. We all loved Dong-Hyun's cooking, especially his meat party dishes. 

Just like that, all three of us began chatting and unpacking hurriedly so we could make dinner. 

                                  *******
Wow, today was an extremely slow day, I  thought to myself as I realized it was only the afternoon. I decided to head to my lunch break and finish up paperwork, so I could leave early. After moving in a few days, there was still a few more boxes to unpack. 

As I finished lunch, the office phone in the breakroom rang. While cleaning up, I quickly went to pick it up. 

"Hello? Dr. Han speaking." I said politely realizing it was my boss's voice, the head of the department. 

"Dr. Han please come to my office now. I have an important matter to discuss with you." He said with a flat tone. 

"Yes, sajang-nim." I answered back. I started walking upstairs to his office. Why was he serious? I thought. Also he rarely calls me up since I attended every briefing and monthly meetings. 

"Sajang-nim, I'm here. How are-" My sentence was immediately cut off as I found 7 men and In-ah standing there. 

I turned my head to JB. Did he come to give a complaint on me? 

"Dr. Han-. Dr.Han!" My boss said loudly distracting my confused thoughts 

"Y-Yes sajang-nim." I said to him bowing politely. 

"These are idols, or celebrities from JYPE. The CEO called and requested for a special physical for them. I called you up, since you are most sincere doctor here. Please keep all of this under wraps." My boss said seriously. 

"Yes sajang-nim. I will." I nodded. 

I smiled toward In-ah and politely asked them to follow me. The first half of the physical was to check their height, weight, blood pressure and breathing. 

Now it came for the dreaded part of the exam, getting blood to check their counts. I seen so many patients throughout my years of work. Some endured it, and some not so much. 

"Alright, first up is…..Kim Yu-Gyeom?" I called out his name. As I was getting the materials ready. I noticed that he walked in behind In-ah. Is she really that close to all of them? I thought. Shooing off my distraction, I started to slowly. 

"Okay, this is going to be a small pinch. I will try not to make it hurt." I told him. Right when I was about to put the needle in, he held on and squeezed In-ah's hand. 

"There! All done!" I said enthusiastically to him. I gotta be bright to my patients, or else they would be nervous. 

"That's it?! Noona, it didn't hurt at all! Thank you doctor!" He exclaimed. I realized that smile could brighten anyone's day. No wonder he was popular. 

One by one all the members came in. To my surprise, they endured it pretty well. Last but not least was JB. The guy I was least looking forward to. 

"So how have you been, Eun-ri-isshi?" He asked as getting his set ready for withdrawal. 

"It's Dr. Han to you by the way. We are at the hospital and you are merely a patient to me. Please refrain from all personal talk." I told him sternly. 

"Did I do something to you? Did I hurt you unknowingly? Please tell me so I can correct it." He asked grabbing my hand holding the needle. 

"Please let go of my hand. Also I don't converse with show offs." I said bitterly. 

With that statement he let go and the atmosphere in the room became tense. I finished his set of blood withdrawal and cleaned his arm up quietly. Scoffing, he left the room. Probably has an ego, I thought. 

I finished up the last of my appointments and paperwork and began to head home. 

When I reached my place, I remembered I didn't have any food or groceries in the fridge. I made a mental note to buy some later on this week. 

Deciding on cup ramen and frozen meals, I changed into a big hoodie and black tights to head down to the small convenience store below the apartment complex. 

While looking for my regular ramen, I bumped into someone on the side, unknowingly. 

"Excuse me, could you please be more attentive?" I said to him crossing my arms. 

"Damn, are you always this bitter, or is it just me?" A familiar voice asked, as I began to walk to the counter. It was him! 

"What are you doing here? Are you stalking me?" I asked loudly. Thankfully there were not many people to over hear us. 

"What are you talking about?! Why are you stalking me?! Are you a sasaeng?!" JB moved away from in defense. 

"Me?! Stalking you?! A sasaeng? Please! What reason do I have, to care about your daily life." I scoffed at him. He was being delusional, probably whining about not having enough fans

The cashier scanned my items and I hurriedly took my bag and went into the complex. Seeing that it was a beautiful night. I decided to eat at the rooftop balcony. I could have the calmness while feasting