Chapter 3

One and Only You

Eun-Ri's POV 
I parked at the employee lot and opened the car door ready to pull a big, wide shouldered man. After Seo-yeon explained to me who he was, I decided to put on the extra black mask and cap I had, on his face. I also put up his hoodie in order to give him a disguise. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want anybody taking pictures of him right now. 

"Hye-rin-isshi!" I called my nurse. She probably was still here finishing up extra paperwork. 

"Please help me carry him to my exam room." I told her. She had a questionable look on her face wondering who he was. Glaring at her with a stern look, telling to carry on with the given task. By time we both laid him down, our arms turned into jelly. 

"Dr. Han, may I ask who this person is?" Hye-rin asked staring at the singer covered in black.

"He's a friend of a friend. Now please get me an IV and some iron supplements for him. No questions asked." I told her firmly. 

After Hye-rin bought in the needed supplies, I carefully attached the needle to his arm and took his phone. I needed to call someone to take him home. Seeing the first name on the recent phone list, I clicked on it.

"Yah! JB! What are you doing call so late?!" Said the woman. 

"Hello miss, this is Dr. Han from Woodriul Hospital. JB-sshi is with me right now. I found him passed out at the bar coincidentally." I told her. Hearing she her worry, I immediately texted her the address of the hospital to come pick him up. 

As I waited for the woman to come pick him, I sat tableside, in hopes he would wake up. I removed the mask and cap to give him more air. 

His bangs were like a curtain covering up his eyes. I noticed he had two marks above his left eye. Wait?! Why am I suddenly interested in this?! Shaking off my distracting thoughts, I went to go wait outside my office for the woman. 

"Excuse me! Where can I find Dr.Han?" I heard the familiar voice asking a nurse. I went to go meet her. 

She was about my height, long black hair and a curvy figure. What a lucky girl to date an idol, I thought. 

"Hello miss, I'm Dr. Han. He's in the exam room right now. Follow me please." She hurried behind me as we walked to my office. 

"Jae-beom-ah!" She yelled while hugging him. "Is he all right?! Why is he not awake?!" The woman asked. 

"Don't worry, he just passed out because of drinking. The IV and iron supplements should help him sober up." I saw the woman relieved hearing the prognosis. 

"Thank you so much Dr. Han. Can I take him home now?" She asked me curiously
 
"Yes, I can discharge him. Let me help you carry him to the car." I told her generously. 

After helping the woman lay JB down in her car, we both said our goodbyes and parted ways. Well isn't he lucky to have a caring girlfriend, I thought. I guess some people are meant to be together. 

Finishing the last few pieces of paperwork with my nurse, I headed home. I needed to rest for another work day. 

                                          **********
Jae-beom's POV 

"Jae-beom! Yah! Im Jae-beom! Wake up!" I groggily opened my eyes to find In-ah punching my shoulder. My head felt as if it exploded. 

"Wait?! How did I end up here?" I asked rubbing my eyes. I noticed I had woken up in the guest room of Jackson's and In-ah's apartment.

"You were blackout drunk at a bar. Luckily a doctor found you and took to the hospital. Thank God nothing else happened. The boys and I were worried." She sighed, getting up from my bedside. 

"Did anything else happen? Were there any pictures?" I asked gripping my head. I needed some hangover soup at this moment. 

"Fortunately, the doctor didn't gossip about it, so you are saved. We should thank her when there is a chance." In-ah said as she exited out of the room. I went to the bathroom to freshen. Me and the other members always kept some clothes here in case we stayed over. Jackson and In-ah didn't mind as we were like a family. 

After a hot shower, my headache and grogginess mildly subsided, however I still needed some soup to relieve myself. Thankfully In-ah made some. Even though the members would see their family from time to time, it was nice to have In-ah closeby. Having her around felt close to home as she tended to act motherly. 

"Aren't you going to work?" I asked as we sat down for breakfast. 

"Nope, I took the day off to take care of you. Plus, there is nothing important pending right now." She said. 

"Since, I'm off today, I thought we could go see Jin-young at the drama set? Young-Jae is also meeting us there." In-ah asked awaiting my response. 

"Sure, why not? Wait? What about my car?" I remembered that it was at the bar still. 

"Don't worry, I had it towed to your place last night. Besides I'm driving today." She mentioned while cleaning up the dining area. 

Hearing her statement, I finished up on the last few bites of the soup. It really hit the spot. Also the way In-ah made seemed like home too. 

********* 
"Noona! Hyung! You're here! So glad you could make it!" Jin-young excitedly said as we arrived on the set. Young-jae gave In-ah a big hug as he hasn't seen her in awhile. He became so attached to her when all first met. 

Since, everybody was on a short break, Jin-young took In-ah for a tour around the set while I sat with Young-jae. He was here as the main singer for the drama OST. 

"Hyung, are you okay? How are you feeling? Noona called me hurriedly last night and explained the situation." Young-jae asked with a brotherly tone. I realized that In-ah told everyone, but who could blame her?  Now I felt bad for making her and the members worried during their busy schedules.

"Why did you drink that much hyung? It's so unlike you." He asked straightforwardly.

"I was just stressed with writer's block. I was trying to figure out a new song for the upcoming album." I told him. Rarely, I open up to the boys as I don't want to burden them, however there was no way to get out of this situation. 

"Listen, hyung, you're a great composer. If you have been feeling this way, ask for help. We all wrote songs before." Young-jae mentioned. 

"Sorry dude for worrying you all. I didn't ask, because I didn't want to burden everyone with extra work." I said to him squeezing his shoulder. 

"I understand that, but you shouldn't have to go through this alone. We are a team." To me GOT7 wasn't just a team or a business, it was my second family, a band of brothers. However being the leader gave me the responsibility of taking care of them, not me. 

"Alright, enough of the mushy talk, it seems that the other two heading back. Let's all go for lunch." Young-jae waving to In-ah and Jin-young from a distance. I decided to forget about my little incident last night and enjoy the rest of the day with them.