Chapter 13

One and Only You

Eun-ri’s POV

Tomorrow would finally be day I would be leaving  for the trip with Jae-beom and s! I was so nervous. On the other hand, I shouldn't be too worried as this was group trip, we probably won't have a lot of alone time together anyways. A couple getaway should be considered when we are further into the relationship, like way far along. 

Trying to finish packing my belongings, I looked over to the box that Seo-yeon sent me. It was filled with provocative lingerie and other protection items. Sigh…. Natural, my foot, was this all the girl could think about? She needs a serious lecture. I hid the box back into the depths of my small closet. It will just have to stay until I make something of it. 

Just then my phone rang, well, speak of the devil, it was Seo-yeon. "Hey Yeonnie, what's up?" I asked. Just then, to my surprise, I ended up getting another call at the same time, it was Dong-hyun oppa. What a coincidence, it's like their minds are connected, I thought. "Yah, Yeonnie, your brother is calling, I am going to put you on hold and make a group call, hold on." I quickly made the call, as it would save time to speak separately.

"Rinnie, I, uh, was wondering if your offer still stands, about the trip?" Seo-yeon asked slowly. "What the hell Seo-yeon! You want to go to the trip too? I wanted to go first!" Dong-hyun suddenly made an outburst on the call, shocking us both. However, a second later, the two siblings started bickering again. 

"Alright, you two, stop and calm down first." I slowly told them. After a couple minutes Seo-yeon told me her party got postponed, so her weekend freed up, same as Dong-hyun too as his meetings got rescheduled. 

"First of all it's not my offer, it's the offer from GOT7. So let me call Jae-beom and ask again for you two. Okay?" Both of the siblings agreed. A few minutes later, I called Seo-yeon and Dong-hyun back and gave them the green light. I mentioned where to meet up tomorrow evening. I really wondered how this group trip will turn out. 

*****

"Is all the luggage in? Where is Seo-yeon and Dong-hyun?" In-ah asked me. Suddenly I heard my name and turned to see them just getting out of the cab with their luggage. "Sorry we are late! Thank you so much for inviting us!" Dong-hyun and Seo-yeon greeted In-ah with a polite bow. 

"Aiya, no worries, we were just starting to leave. Any friend of Eun-ri noona is a friend of ours." Young-jae said with a sunny smile. It always ceases to amaze me how he is cheerful. 

"Seo-yeon! Glad you made it! How are -" Jae-beom started to greet her, but got cut off, as he met Dong-hyun's gaze. Aish, I forgot to mention he was also coming! I really wonder what Jae-beom is thinking. I started to feel a sense of competition. "Okay everyone in the car!" Yugyeom said, luckily, interrupting the tension. Mark said that it would take an hour to the Gapyeong Station and from there we will take a private bus to the hotel in Nami Island, which probably take another 1 hour. It was close enough that we should be there by dinner time. 

As the seating placement was random in the car, I happened to get stuck between Dong-hyun and Jae-beom. Not that I mind sitting next to either of them, I could feel lightening sparks between them. Wait, did Dong-hyun come on this trip to protect me? I closed my eyes and leaned my head back to get some rest for the next hour of a drive. 

Jae-beom's POV

"Are you excited?" I asked my girlfriend as she was lying her head in my shoulder. We were on the bus to Nami Island, taking us to the hotel we will stay at. "Yes, I never been on any school trips before, or university excursions for that matter, so this a first for me." Eun-ri said with a smile on her face. I gave her smile back and little peck on the tip of her nose. 

This felt nice, our hands interlocked, Eun-ri’s head on my shoulder. To be honest it gave me excitement and happiness, like never before. However, I did feel some lingering eyes, from behind. I knew Dong-hyun and Eun-ri were close, but how close? Does he have feelings for her? Does Eun-ri know about this too? Well, no that can't be right, she was always been obvilious when it comes to anything romantic. Maybe I'm worrying too much. I went back to resting with Eun-ri. 

******

"Okay, since we have an even number of people, we can room easily! Seo-yeon exclaimed. We got to hotel and were about to get rooms from the front desk. Thankfully, Mark and I were able to get some money from the manager to pay for the rooms. We would be spending our own money for food and other things. 

"Well, obviously me and Jackson, get one room, the single." In-ah mentioned. Suddenly she started designating the roommates, always the organizer. "Yugyeom and Bambang can room together, Mark, Jinyoung and Young-jae can take the double room." Just then everybody looked at me, "What about you hyung?" Jinyoung asked. Yes, this was my chance. "I will room with Eun-ri obviously." Wrapping my hand around my girlfriend's shoulder. However, it looks like she did not have the same idea though. Backing out from me, she went to Seo-yeon, "I think I will room with her, I never got chance to do something like this before anyways." Eun-ri chuckled nervously.

While I was disappointed, I did understand that this was her first time, so I let it go. But then a sudden shock came to me, that means I have to room with…. him! Great! Dong-hyun, all people, oh please save me. "Actually I will pay for my own room and get a single on my own" Dong-hyun mentioned. Everybody being chill as they were agreed and luckily I roomed with Jinyoung. As we finished paying, we headed to our respective rooms. All of us agreed to meet up for barbecue out on the patio after freshening up. 

Eun-ri’s POV

"Alright, Seo-yeon, you can use the bathroom now." For the barbecue, since it was just casual, I had thrown on some black leggings and a lightweight, pastel yellow, long sleeve sweatshirt. "Ok cool, I will shower real quick as well." Seo-yeon said going to the bathroom. "Yeonnie, I will actually go down to the patio first, just for some quietness before everybody else gets there. I'm leaving your room card here, bring it with you on your way out!" I told her while leaving. 

While going to patio and pool area, I got a text from Jae-beom, I said I was at patio, and he would be there in a few minutes. Maybe we can get some alone time before socializing. Just then I saw a familiar figure of a man. It didn't look like Jae-beom. "Oh, Dong-hyun oppa! You are already here?" I said. Well there goes my plan down the drain. He had to show up at the right time. 

"Ah Rinnie! You are here too! I was just enjoying some peace and quiet before the barbecue." He gave a quick hug, however this hug felt different, not the same as the friendly hugs we have. What could it be? Distracting my thoughts, he starting asking "So are you excited, for this trip, I mean you were never one to come on university excursions either." He chuckled. "Yeah, I excited to see what it holds. Plus, it would be great way for me to get know Jae-beom's other members too." I responded calmly. 

"Rinnie, about that, are you sure? I mean about your relationship with Jae-beom? He is a big celebrity after all. I don't want you to get hurt." Dong-hyun was always such a worrywart when it came to me. "Oppa, don't worry about, I'm not in high school anymore, plus you are being too overprotective." I tried calm his worries. 

"Rinnie its not that, I……" Just then, Dong-hyun took my hand into his, leaning into me. "Rinnie, I love you. I have always loved you. I wanted to wait to express it, but since it has come to this, I thought I should." Dong-hyun patted my head. 

What did he just say? I looked around to see if anyone was around. Coming back to my senses, I pulled back my hands and moved away from him. " Dong-hyun, please, I never saw you romantically, I'm sorry. I'm in a relationship with Jae-beom now, and its going quite well." I responded to him with patience. 

"Rinnie, are you sure?" He asked again, I nodded in agreement. "Well, its not the end anyways, I will try everything to make you see me as man, not just as a brother or friend." At that time, Dong-hyun gave his ultimatum to me. It suddenly became silent, as I did not know how to respond to this. Should I tell Jae-beom? Seo-yeon? Will Jae-beom be mad at me?

"Eun-ri! There you are!" Jae-beom came running to me and gave his warm, wide hug that I always loved. I heard Dong-hyun clear his throat, to notify us of his presence. "Oh, you are here too." Jae-beom said to Dong-hyun. "What were you talking to Eun-ri about?" He asked suspiciously. Did he find out? "No, no nothing much, it was casual talk Jae-beom ah." I clasped his face and turned him to me. Great! I lied through my teeth now! 

"Hey you all there! The ingredients are here for our barbecue dinner." Luckily, Mark came in time with others saving this boyfriend competition. Hungry for food, we all began to set up and start preparing. Just like that, the night passed with many conversations going around and having fun.