Chapter Five

Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A...jot-" Jaehyun’s head started throbbing as they walked near the borders, from afar it was obvious that the enemy was a giant, it was at least twenty feet in height, the ground shaking as it walked its every step.

 

“Hyung, don’t go near okay, you haven’t trained so you don’t know any attack” Jisung told him, most Ares kids were in the frontline, archers were at the back, shooting fire arrows, making the giant scream and the ground trembling.

 

“Stay here and keep your sword with you” Seungcheol ran to them from behind, there was a loud crash from the other side of the camp.

 

“There’s another giant approaching from the South border!” Taehyung shouted, as if on cue, Ares kids were split in half, they were definitely ready for attacks, Seungcheol ordered half of Hermes kids to support him on the South border while Jisung was assigned to keep an eye on the new campers.

 

Yeri stood beside Jisung and drew her sword out “Noona, you’ve been here for only a week, stay behind me too” he told her and she glared at the giant, shaking her head. “My friend was killed by a cyclops, I can’t let them hurt another camper” she dashed forward. Even Jisung was surprised, Jaehyun held his sword tightly, as if in slow motion, he read through the giant’s moves. “Dodge to the left” he murmured, ignoring Jisung’s shout, he ran after Yeri, he was sure about it, but someone pulled his arm. “Hey, this is not your fight culprit” it was Johnny, holding him in place, Jaehyun tried to break free but the taller one was too strong. “Yeri!” he shouted, startling the girl, she stopped and was almost hit by the fist of the giant.

 

“Cute, what more can you do?” Johnny literally knocked him down, startling everyone.

 

“Johnny, this isn’t a time to fight” Taeyong helped Jaehyun up, Mark running towards them.

“Hey guys, they aren’t dad’s, they don’t smell like the sea” Mark was panting as he approached the small group.

 

“What do you mean? They are one-eyed, they should be” Johnny glared at Mark

 

“No hyung, they smell more like the mountain, but with rotting flesh kinda smell” Jungwoo barged in the conversation.

 

Jaehyun was completely ignored, which was good, the giant will raise his fist, hit a tree and hit a group of Ares kids on the left wing. Jaehyun can read through it, he even surprised himself. Jaehyun made sure that the group was distracted, he quickly ran forward, skipping and putting pressure on his legs, jumping off a slope to at least try to stop the fist from hitting the tree. As predicted, the giant did the same move but he was thrown to the side, which was also predicted, good thing his icy skills were handy, stopping him from being thrown to pulp, he used his ice magic as break, to stop him from colliding with a boulder. Kids gasped on the sudden collision.

 

“WHAT THE HELL” Johnny shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter