Chapter Fourteen

Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"247, 248, 249, 250…" Hyuck was sweating under the bright sun, his shirt sticking to his skin, he has been counting his swings

 

"Hyuck you have to know your sword in every possible angle in order to become a great swordsman" Jaehyun was watching him, fanning himself

 

"Hyung, my arms hurt!"

 

"258, 259, 260…" the older ignored Hyuck, counting his swings.

 

The Jungs are both talented, Jaehyun a master of swords and Soojung a master of bows, since they were staying, Dionysus wanted a proper training for campers and the Norse kids were great trainers since they basically train every single day, in order to prepare for Ragnarok, Jisung was training with Hyuck and some other kids, Soojung was with some kids who needed help with bows, Chanyeol was helping with armor fitting and Jongin was teaching basic survival once the campers go out for quests. Dionysus was being productive, he extracted a lot from the four foreigners. While they train the other campers, Ares kids can focus more on guarding the camp, of course others still continue doing daily chores, the recent camper was Kim Jisoo, her friend told her the location to camp so she walked for miles just to get to the camp. She didn't say anything more but since she could get through,she was indeed a half blood.

 

"We have to swing our swords 1000 times everyday, for years, that's the only way to be one with your sword"

 

"A THOUSAND TIMES?" Hyuck whined, sweat clearly evident now

 

"You guys are crazy" Johnny chuckled, wrapping an arm around Jaehyun's shoulders, eavesdropping.

 

"Well, we live to execute"

 

"Alright when you reach 500 you can get a ten-minute break"

 

Johnny sat down, watching kids swing their swords for multiple times, counting like Romans yet the swinging was different, no one matched, it was as if they were doing what best fit them. It was the first time for most campers since they usually train in groups and the councilors are teaching them by the book, they were always uniform. Jaehyun sat beside him “I’m sorry that your camp is turning into some butchering academy” he grinned, watching Hyuck lay on the ground as he finished his first 500 swings. Johnny patted his back “At least we can focus on guarding the borders, any updates about your enemies? Who were they again?” Johnny brushed his hair. Jaehyun would have purr if they weren’t talking about disgusting people.

 

“They were a group of noble Midgardians who were blessed to partake in Ragnarok, well, at least train for Ragnarok, you see, they’re rich kids who has those expensive weapons and other einherjars follow them because well, who wouldn’t follow the rich kids?”

 

“Me” Johnny chuckled

 

“Anyway, they really wanna be on top so they might have plotted something to kill me since I’m way better than them, they almost got me, but this bad wolf is in favor of Loki...hmm Loki...” Jaehyun sat up, Johnny was just confused

 

“Uhm hyung...Eros came” Jisung approached Johnny

 

“Oh gods, for real” Jaehyun pushed Johnny away before running to where Eros was supposed to be.

 

Kim Rowoon, looking like a snack (for real) and Kun and his friends’ jaw dropped, their Mr. Kim is THE Eros? “Jaehyunnie” the god greeted so casually that Jaehyun wanted to punch him “You...we have to talk” the kids gasped as a Norse kid literally dragged a Greek god away and the god just chuckled. “Yah, I know you mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter