Chapter Fifteen

Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Johnny made sure to pick out the best campers, they were limited to only sixteen campers against the four foreigners, that means four people against one, odds will be in their favor. But then again, they will go up against kids who have trained for years, trained to execute. The obvious campers chosen were of course, the big three kids: Mark and Hendery, Jaemin was hyped. They had to have at least one representative for each cabin, Johnny (Ares cabin), Irene (Aphrodite cabin), Hyuck (Apollo cabin), Jeno (Hephaestus cabin), Doyoung (Athena cabin), Seungcheol (Hermes cabin), Sicheng (Demeter cabin), Bangchan (Dionysus cabin), Joy (Hecate cabin), Momo (Tyche cabin), Yeji (Nemesis cabin), Jeongyeon (Hypnos cabin), and Jeonghan (Iris cabin).

 

"Johnny hyung...how do I even use a shield?" Jaehyun walked up to the taller, Johnny chuckled.

 

"You're holding it the wrong way" Johnny shook his head, holding the bronze shield properly to teach the younger.

 

"Tackle" Jaehyun grinned, holding onto his shield

 

"What? Are you even-" Johnny couldn't even finish his sentence when Jaehyun shoved him down with the shield, startling the kids around them.

 

"Ohhh, so I have to fight like this? Oh sorry hyung hehe" the younger helped him up and Johnny was confused.

 

"I swear to gods Jaehyun, I'm gonna get you tonight"

 

"Sweep me off my feet, please" Jaehyun chuckled.

 

Johnny shook his head, the younger always acts like a brat when it comes to training, Donghyuck looked like he was all fired up, swinging his sword fast and hitting the dummy multiple times. Jaehyun went off somewhere, to probably take a nap, leaving Johnny with the rest of the chosen campers. Jisung wanted to train more and Donghyuck helped the younger, Jaemin and Mark were throwing some kicks and punches while Hendery was bopping his head to the sound of swords screeching as Jeongyeon and Momo had a mini duel.

 

Across the camp, the Norse kids gathered up in the woods just outside the barrier. "Fancy of you to show up" Soojung was still enraged, Jaehyun couldn't even look at her, Chanyeol patted the younger's back "Hey no fighting, we have to work together here" the tallest of four had a dopey smile while lecturing the siblings. Jaehyun frowned but nodded "Sorry about being insensitive noona" the youngest finally apologized, who can ever resist their younger sibling? Soojung quickly wrapped her arms around her brother. The four decided to practice the use of shields, it's uncommon for Norse kids to use shields since they mostly use two-handed broadsword, heavy swords with sharp blades to focus more on attacking, they practiced on boulders, before having their own duels, of course, Jaehyun at it. He had the strength but he wasn't on his full potential, it was a total disadvantage to him compared to the other three.

 

"They're having tonkatsu for dinner, I saw Jungwoo hyung and his siblings harvesting fresh lettuce, it's probably for salad, this camp is the best" Jisung told Jaehyun as he was asked to call the Norse kids for dinner.

 

"Jisungie, will you cheer for hyung tonight?" Jaehyun asked and the younger giggled but nodded

 

"Will cheer for Greeks and Norse because we are all friends!" The younger cheered, Johnny shrugged as he watched the two.

 

"See Johnny Suh, be like Jisungie" Jaehyun shook his head

 

"Oh please, I'm gonna get you tonight you little rascal"

 

Jaehyun gave Jisung a thumbs up, they went for dinner, as expected, another delicious dinner, Kim Jisoo sat with the Hermes kids and she looked like she fit right in, a batch of kids were taking cut down wood planks outside camp. "Taeil hyung, what are they doing?" Jaehyun asked the son of Athena, approaching their table, Doyoung waved at him "Oh, they're building the mini camp that Eros suggested, we have to filter the demigods there, we'll soon send a unit of campers to lookover the mini camp, we have to be careful" Taeil explained, Jaehyun returned to their table and told the other Norse kids about the plan. "I feel bad, we're causing trouble here" Chanyeol frowned, Jongin and Chanyeol are half-brothers, both children of Tyr, the god of war. Soojung nodded, Jaehyun felt bad too, because he's the one they're after, if he just stayed in Valhalla then this would never happen. After dinner, they went to the armory, the other campers were already putting on their armors. "You guys get to use the blue flag, we'll take red" Johnny handed Chanyeol the blue flag.

 

"Err, how does the game work? We're not familiar" Soojung asked Johnny.

 

"Well, you have to hide your flag, the team tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter