Chapter Three

Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Surprisingly, “Jaehyun” did not move at all, letting Chiron tie his hands and cover his eyes with a blindfold. It was an unspoken protocol of the camp, to maximize the enemy’s loss of senses, but the boy did give out an eerie feeling, the fact that he manipulated the camp’s weather, disturbing the golden fleece’s abilities, makes him even scarier. Campers backed away, the councilors slowly leading the campers back to their designated cabins, the event will be temporarily postponed due to unforeseen circumstances. Mark, Doyoung and Johnny, along with Wendy and Hyuck, were all called to report to the big house.

“So, explain what happened” Chiron crossed his arms, the snow stopped falling but the melting flakes were still visible, most campers were allowed to go back to their usual evening routines as Jaehyun was kept inside the big house.

“Well, we did find him in the freezer, but we didn’t know what happened because he was unconscious” Johnny, being the oldest, explained for the younger ones.

“Right now, I can’t take him to Olympus due to the internal conflicts of the gods, Olympus is chaotic, Hermes' messengers sent a letter about a temporary ban of communication between Olympus and Halfblood camps all over the world" Chiron explained, sighing, Johnny and the rest couldn't even look at Chiron.

"Were we...the reason for this?" Hyuck asked shyly, Chiron couldn't stay mad at his kids, what they did was not good, but he knew the kids just wanted to help.

Chiron patted Hyuck's head, the boy was kept in a soundproof room, no contact to anyone outside. "He's a son of Khione?" Doyoung asked, raising his hand "Well, for now, he might be, anyway Hyuck and Wendy can go now, the three of you will stay here" Hyuck and Wendy bowed before leaving, Hyuck looking at them with worried eyes. Chiron signalled the two to follow him inside the room, the boy was too calm for someone who's tied up and blindfolded. "Jaehyun" Chiron removed the blindfold and rope on his hands, the boy squinted.

 

"Eros?" The boy asked, Johnny clenched his fists.

"Where did you take Eros? What did you do to him?" Johnny asked, slowly walking towards the boy

"I...he left" the boy was mumbling, he is confused.

"Jaehyun, tell us, what happened before they found you?" Chiron asked, Jaehyun turned to him.

"He told me he would buy something, and I should stay inside and never leave"

 

Chiron sighed, the gods are planning on how to execute this boy who barely remembers who he is. "Chiron, excuse my rude behavior, but I don't think this kid is a bad guy" Doyoung raised his hand and Mark nodded. The boy looked at the three of them. "Do you remember anything from your past?" Chiron asked and the boy shook his head. "I can only remember Eros and the grocery store" the boy hugged his knees.

"This is bad, we can't even interrogate him because he can't remember anything" Johnny told Chiron, the boy looked scared to even glance at the four.

"Your powers, how can you mess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter