Chapter Six

Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Johnny knows he’s crossing the line, and this can be considered as bullying, but he just can’t tolerate the boy, he’s some fishy kid who did something dirty to one of the gods, of course he will be pissed. “Johnny, for real though, give the guy a break, he barely remembers his past, he’s probably traumatized for being left behind, if HE is telling the truth, why are you so mad?” Taeyong handed him a goblet of tea as they finished cleaning up the mess from the attack. Johnny was not really sure too, but his blood boils knowing that someone can be that close to a god while they had to wait for letters from Olympus to communicate.

 

“Is it personal or no?” Taeyong asked, Yuta took a bite on his apple, listening to their conversation.

 

“Just forget it, we have training”

 

“Sooooo, personal” Yuta commented, Taeyong chuckled

 

“Shut up Yuta”

 

Today, kids from Hermes and Apollo are scheduled for morning trainings, just the shadow of Jaehyun pisses him off, Johnny was frowning. He coughed, everyone looked at him “Pair up, we’ll have duels, let me see improvements” he coolly told everyone, some of the girls blushed, Donghyuck looked too excited, everyone was looking for their partner, Jaehyun stood still like a lost kid.

 

“No one wants to pair up with the new kid” Johnny mentally chuckled, of course, no one wants that weirdo

 

“Hyung, wanna duel?” What surprised everyone was Hyuck, aside from Johnny, Hyuck is known for his great combat skills, he could easily beat Ares kids if you ask Johnny, that made Johnny smile, he walked towards Jaehyun.

 

“Don’t die on my boy, criminal” Johnny whispered, Jaehyun sure looked pissed but disregarded it

 

“I won’t, don’t miss me too much” that startled Johnny, he never knew Jaehyun could talk back to him.

 

Donghyuck suggested a swordfight, the first one to disarm the opponent will lose, kids gathered around, even Jungwoo who was picking peaches spared a few minutes. Hyuck smiled and waved his hand to his friends, his siblings cheered, Jaehyun can never do that, but what surprised him was Seungcheol, Chan, Jisung and Yeri leading a cheer from Hermes kids, they knew he’s not related to them, yet they accepted him as a real brother. Good people Jaehyun would always tell himself. Chiron was present too, watching from the back of the crowd, Hyuck must have been a prodigy.

 

“Hyung is at disadvantage, he’s new to this and he’s up against Donghyuck hyung” Jisung told Yeri, the older shook her head

 

“Jisung, that hyung of yours is no newbie, I’m pretty sure he’s used to fights, did you see him earlier?” Yeri smiled and Jisung clapped his hands.

 

Johnny observed their body language, Hyuck was already in an offensive posture, but Jaehyun was just standing, so Johnny couldn’t tell. Doyoung signalled and for sure, Hyuck dashed forward, a wrong move, Jaehyun gracefully turned to dodge the attack, using his sword for balance. Hyuck was startled but did not let his guard down, raising his sword in an attempt to cut through the air, Jaehyun was counting, Johnny can tell, swordsmen do that technique when predicting moves, and sure right, Jaehyun just dodged a “surprise" attack, startling Hyuck again.

 

“Is he not going to attack though” Yuta played as an announcer, making some of the kids laugh, he was narrating every move of the two.

“That style hyung, he’s definitely not some small business” Mark commented next to Johnny.

 

“Hyuung, are you just gonna keep dodging?” Hyuck , Jaehyun shook his head.

 

“Donghyuck, focus” Johnny told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter