Chapter Seven

Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was eerie, too quiet of a morning, Yuta was the first one to wake up, it was still too early so he snuggled his pillow, he jokingly kicked the upper bunk knowing it was Taeyong, but the bed was too light, Yuta was startled, Taeyong is not a morning person, he quickly stood up to check his bunk and drawer, his duffel bag is gone. Yuta quickly ran out, a group of kids were outside as well, Johnny was massaging his forehead.

 

"Taeyong he-" everyone turned to Yuta

 

"Great, Taeyong was kidnapped too"

 

"What do you mean Johnny?"

 

"Jaehyun kidnapped Jungwoo and Taeyong, he escaped last night" Johnny clenched his fists, the Hermes kids were all outside.

 

"Jaehyun hyung wouldn't do that" Jisung told Johnny

 

"Did he brainwash you son? I'm sorry"

 

"Johnny, enough, the guy's good to us, we don't need your opinion" Seungcheol led the kids back to their cabin, Johnny just scoffed.

 

Chiron searched through their things, he went out holding a folder. "No Johnny, they're looking for Eros" Chiron opened the folder, it contained a photo of Eros and a note that said Busan. Everyone gasped, why were Taeyong and Jungwoo tagged along? Chiron sighed "It was in Taeyong's pillow, he left it to make sure no assumptions happen, at least that's how Taeyong thinks" Chiron explained, it has already been eight hours, they could be there right now. Chiron called the councilors, Renjun replaced Jungwoo.

 

"We need to take the two back, Jaehyun is dangerous" Johnny stood up

 

"Excuse me, there was no ill intention, Jaehyun wants to clear his name, that is all" Seungcheol interrupted.

 

"The way to find Eros will be difficult, I will send a quest to follow the three, Johnny, Donghyuck and Mark will be going, make sure to stay safe and if possible, find Eros ASAP before the gods end the ban" Chiron told everyone, it was a risk sending the best campers on one quest, but he knew he had to gamble

 

---

 

So the way down the mountain slope was easy, the two seemed to be very familiar with leaving the camp, Jaehyun obediently followed, it was still pitch dark and the flashlight that Taeyong had is the only source of light. "Um, may I ask...why are you really doing this?" Jaehyun asked the two as they walked down, Taeyong hummed "Jaehyun, I think you are a good soul, Jungwoo told me everything, I'm sorry that Johnny is being like that, I guess he's a dedicated son to the gods, you can say that, and the fact that you LIVED with a god, our parents barely know us, Johnny is just cautious of you, especially now that people thinks you're behind his disappearance, I want to help you ease your demigod life" he explained, Jungwoo nodded.

 

"During capture the flag, everyone was scared of you, but I didn't smell any bad intentions on you, you were just confused and upset about everything, so I was really not sure why people would be afraid of you, yes you did disturb the golden fleece, so what? Maybe you were born differently, and it's not a bad thing!" Jungwoo explained.

 

"Thank you, I mean, there are still good people in that camp, I wanted to runaway to keep trouble off of the camp, ever since I came, trouble followed me to camp, I didn't wanna risk anyone getting hurt, and besides, I want to know my identity, I'm pretty sure that I'm not a newbie in fighting" Jaehyun explained, the two nodded as they finally reached the main road

 

"Hey, you are ver

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter