Chapter Nine

Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hi, I’m Wong Gunhang, Hendery for short, son of Hades”

 

“Huh?” Johnny, Mark, Taeyong, Donghyuck and Jungwoo all said at once, Jaehyun just waved at him.

 

“Who’s Hades?” Jaehyun asked and everyone turned to him.

“DUDE ARE YOU FOR REAL?” Hendery chuckled loudly, Taeyong just facepalmed.

 

“Oh gods hyung, there you are” a kid walked towards them.

 

“Yangyang! Look, I found half bloods here, let’s tell Mr. Kim”

 

“Who’s Mr. Kim?” Johnny asked, still holding his sword

 

“Oh, he’s our protector, come on guys” Hendery signalled them, everyone just followed, there are half bloods outside of camp?

 

They walked on a nearby house right next to the beach, it was quite big, looking like a typical vacation home. Everyone was curious how demigods survived outside of camp. When they entered, there were more demigods. “Oh, visitors” a pale boy smiled, he was cooking and was interrupted by the sudden visitors. “Kun hyung, call everyone, we have company, '' Yangyang told the guy, soon, the living room was filled with seven boys. “Mr. Kim went to buy groceries so he’s not here right now, are you all from the camp?” Kun asked them, they introduced each other and their godly parents. Apparently, Kun is a son of Iris, Ten is a son of Tyche, Winwin is a son of Hephaestus, Lucas is a son of Tyche too, Xiaojun is a son of Apollo, Hendery, the son of Hades and Yangyang, a son of Hermes.

 

“Uh... I don’t know my parent” Jaehyun told them.

 

“Oh boys, we have visitors?” Jaehyun just had goosebumps, that voice, he knew who it was.

 

“Mr. Kim, let me help you!” Yangyang took the bags from the man.

 

Jaehyun froze on the spot, Eros, he was standing right in front of him, looking at him. Eros hushed him down, none of the kids knew his identity except him. Jaehyun was shaking, it really is him. He was alright all along, why did he have to disappear and make everyone hate him? “We were actually here to look for someone, we won’t be staying here for long,” Taeyong told the man. Eros smiled “Stay the night, at least” he smiled “I’m Kim Rowoon, their protector” he smiled casually, he acted like he’s no god, Jaehyun wanted to scream.

 

“I will cook another dish for our friends,” Kun told everyone.

 

“Thank you” Donghyuck and Mark were already at home, the older three were still awkward, Jaehyun just wanted a long talk.

 

“Come with me” Eros patted his shoulder, they went upstairs, to the room at the end of the hallway.

 

“Sit down, your legs are shaking, calm down Jae”

 

Jaehyun didn’t know where to start, he can’t trust his own brain right now. “You got the letter?” Eros asked him, he nodded and showed him the envelope. “Who am I?” he simply asked, Eros sat in front of him. The god chuckled “I think you should remember that yourself, it’s not part of my task, next question” the god smirked “You left me, without saying anything, please, why?” he asked, Eros sighed “Jae, I love you, you know that right? I wanted to protect you, some...creatures, they are after me, so I can’t take you with me, that’s why I sent a request to Leeteuk and the boys took you to the camp, a much safer place for you” Eros explained, patting the boy’s arm.

 

“Giants attacked the camp”

 

“They did? Huh, there must have been a rat, only Chiron knows about the quest”

 

“Eros, I don’t trust myself right now, I’m suddenly all too good at fighting, I can’t remember how I got to that level, it’s driving me mad” Jaehyun shrugged.

 

“I can only tell you one thing Jae, you are one of the best warriors, everyone would want to use you for their own benefits, that’s why I had to get you to the camp, where good people are” Eros stood up to kiss his forehead, Jaehyun’s ears turned red.

 

Eros talked mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter