Chapter Four

Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehyun is just as confused as everyone else, he’s suddenly pulled out of his comfort zone, travelling miles away from Eros’ care. And now people are saying that he killed Eros? Outrageous. He might not know what happened to him, but he sure is positive that he would never hurt someone who treated him with love and care. Eros is a handsome young man, people knew him as Kim Rowoon, he was a god in disguise, interacting with mortals on his little grocery store in the outskirts of Daegu. Eros was loved by everyone in the small neighborhood. Jaehyun can only remember waking up next to Eros and the god tells him small facts like his name, his age, that he is a demigod, and Eros will keep him safe. He can’t remember what happened before that, it was only a few days ago when Eros told him he’ll just go out to buy stocks for the store, he never came back. Jaehyun is hopelessly waiting for Eros to come back.

 

“You, my friend, welcome to our humble cabin” Choi Seungcheol, a male older than him, showed him a cabin near the woods, it looked run down and it smelled like roasted marshmallows, some kids were looking at them through the window.

 

“Kids, good morning!” Seungcheol kicked the door down, startling Jaehyun, the other kids were laughing and waving at him from the bunk beds.

 

“Oy Park Jisung, fix the door later” Seungcheol ruffled the boy’s hair, making the younger whine, some kids sleepily fixed their bunks while some were busy munching a box of choco pie.

 

“Anyway guys, let’s welcome our new brother from another mother or father, Jaehyun” Seungcheol excitedly introduced him, the kids of the cabin cheered, they all seemed to be hyper and friendly, just like their councilor.

 

“Lee Chan, come down” a girl pulled a boy who seemed to be around 12 years old as he tried to climb the window.

 

“So, yeah, we’re a bit chaotic, please don’t mind the kids, feel at home, there’s a vacant bed at the back, put your things away, have fun and shower if you want, breakfast is at eight” Seungcheol led him to the last bunk bed on the room, way back, right next to the wall.

 

“Yeri, he is an oppa and is new here, take care of him, okay?” Seungcheol asked the girl sitting on the top bunk, she waved at Jaehyun shyly.

 

“Hyung, can we please play Nantendo Swatch? Please please please” Jaehyun noticed that most of the kids in the cabin are younger than him.

“One game, then we’ll have to eat breakfast”

 

Jaehyun was given five camp shirts, underwears and pants, enough clothes for a week, his clothes from before were freshly washed. He had a small drawer to put his clothes in, a pillow and a blanket, the sun barely reached his bunk so it was dim in his bed, the kids were busy playing with their gadgets. All he had was a silver necklace with a silver wolf pendant. Jaehyun is being hunted down for something he can’t even remember. Seungcheol called everyone for breakfast, Jaehyun didn’t feel right, it’s as if he just simply didn’t belong here. Walking outside was even more stressful, everyone gave him strange stares as if he killed someone, well that’s what they know.

 

“Hey buddy” Seungcheol was too jolly to even act indifferently

 

“Hyung, what are you doing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter