Chapter Eleven

Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yuno, we’ve been looking for you” the girl dropped her sword.

 

“I’m Jaehyun, I’m not Yuno, I don’t know any Yuno" Jaehyun pointed his sword at her

 

"Take them to the big house, Johnny" Chiron ordered, the three were dragged to the big house, never turning away from Jaehyun as they were dragged away.

 

"Jaehyunnie? You okay?" Taeyong caressed his nape, the younger nodded.

 

Johnny followed the three to the big house, kids returned to their usual routines. Chiron planned an interrogation "Your names?" Taeil was recording every word that they'll say, none of the three wanted to speak. "I'm Jeong Soojung" the girl started, the boys looked at her in disbelief "I'm Kim Jongin" the other boy spoke up, lastly was the tallest "I'm Park Chanyeol" the weird thing is that they have a weird accent, not a common satoori in South Korea.

 

"Why are you here?" Chiron asked

 

"I've been looking for my brother, Jeong Yuno, they said he was in the south and this is the only place we know here" Soojung couldn't look at them.

 

"Your brother isn't here, Jaehyun is not your brother" Johnny massaged his sore shoulder

 

"No, he's mistaken, he probably lost his memory when he was kidnapped" Chanyeol explained, it was as if they were hiding something that they couldn't even look at Chiron.

 

"Valhalla, we all stayed in Midgard, preparing for Ragnarok, Yuno was the last of the einherjar in two years, the valkyries hasn't been able to find new warriors lately, then all of a sudden, Yuno was taken away, we had to ask the gods to let us find him" Soojung explained.

 

Jaehyun...is one of the northern kids? Johnny's legs were shaky "You all must have at least seen him fight, we live to fight up there, please, give him back to us" Jongin pleaded, Seulgi called for Jaehyun who was startled for his sudden attendance. The three looked relieved to see Jaehyun "Uhm, why am I here?" He asked Chiron and Soojung wanted to run and hug his little brother. Chiron saw the longing look on the girl's face, he eventually nodded. She quickly stood up, Johnny's sword was ready but she just cupped the boy's cheeks. "It must have been scary living here alone, noona is here now Yuno, don't worry" she hugged the younger, Jaehyun was speechless.

 

"I'm sorry, it's all unsolved in my head, I don't really know who you are, please let me go" Jaehyun politely pushed her away.

 

"Of course you wouldn't remember, you were taken out of the afterlife, Yuno, I understand"

 

"I'm dead?" Jaehyun felt like the room was spinning.

 

"Silly, it's a lot to explain, but you are Norse, you're not supposed to be here" she patted his head

 

She was believable, but it stung to Jaehyun, just when he felt like he belonged here, reality slapped his face that he's not supposed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter