The Wedding

Fly Me to the Moon

I woke up ear, finally So Eun and I would be joined in matrimony. Soon our dreams would come true . There were so many beautiful things to look up to but Iseemed to have some jitters, what was happening to me? I wanted to call So Eun but I didn't want to pass on my nervousness to her. Surely, she would be very beautiful, glowing, perfect hair and natural beauty in a flowing gown.

 

I took my bath, dressed and proceed to the church where Geun Suk and Hyun Joong was waiting. Hyun Joong was my best man, very handsome in his white outfit, Geun Suk and our another friend Lee Min Ho were my groomsmen.

 

 

The wedding march began, I was filled with pride. As she walked down the isles my eyes fixed on her...  my heart melted. The love we felt for each other filled the room, with tears in our eyes we said our "I do's". The ceremony ended with celebrations.

 

At the reception, the room was filled with conversations, the Parks and the Kims were now one family. Speeches from bestman and maid of honor delivered, and warmth of laughter filled the air. With toast for both us, I gazed at her full of love. As the party drew to an end we thank all the guests for coming and sharing our happiness. Alas, we were only to ourselves, the memory of this day would last forever.

**************************************

we had wedded the couple.... now the adventure begins...