Ahnyong ikahseyo, Philippines!

Fly Me to the Moon

At 10pm, Jung Min and So Eun was on their way to Ninoy Aquino International Airport, they would be leaving for Seoul at midnight. Shin Hye learned about his brother's departure from Min Ho.

Min Ho invited Shin Hye and Hye Sun over dinner at the hotel's restaurant.

I was only informed by Geun Suk of what happened but we didn't hear your side yet. Why didn't you reason out, were you guilty? why do you keep your silence, you know it's pretty unusual.

Shin Hye finally found her voice, we're not guilty, all we did in the embassy was asked about the security assurance,  I wasn't able to tell it to Geun Suk because I was so shock with the anger of my brother... and now Geun Suk too.

You know Geun Suk loves you too much, if he would knew your reason he would understand.

Suddenly Geun Suk appeared, I heard everything and yes I understand, I'm sorry I did not give you enough time to explain. Can I have a moment with you.

Lee Min Ho decided to call for the bill, I will leave you now, Hye Sun I'll walk you to your room now.

*****************

After Lee Min Ho had left with Hye Sun, Geun Suk said to Shin Hye, forgive me I was so rash in judging you. There were tears in Shin Hye's eyes, please forgive me dear, Geun Suk repeated. Shin Hye just looked at Geun Suk, tears flowing from her eyes.

Geun Suk suddenly stand, pulled Shin Hye and embraced her.

*****************

After Min Ho had left Hye Sun decided to go to Hyun Joong's room. She knocked, let me in please.

Hyun Joong opened the door, face still unrelenting, now what!?

I'm sorry for my reactions, what we really did in the embassy was to inquire about your security. We just learned from the embassy that they have advisory for all travels to that side of Mindanao, we only asked for assurance of your safety. We did not ask to ban your mission.

Granting you're telling the truth, what's so exhausting about you is your attitude, always too defensive as if  I was your enemy. You don't trust me enough.  I thought we're already close because we've been intimate already. What's with you? You are so frustrating.

Crying, Hye Sun said, mianhaeyo, I'm new to this kind of relationship and I don't want to impose.

Impose!? I thought ours is a give and take relationship, I never consider anything from you an imposition, I'm willing to do anything for you. I love you too much but it seems you don't love me enough to even trust me. You don't trust me and it hurts.

Can't we start all over again? Can't you give me a chance?

I don't know.

Crying, Hye Sun Left.

*******************

On the next night, the group was on board on a plane to Incheon, Hye Sun was looking out the window. I arrived here very happy, I never imagined that I'd leave so brokenhearted. Ahnyong ikahseyo, Philippines! It hurt too much, she can't stop crying.

Hyun Joong was looking at her, she was beside him. He knows he's the reason for her tears. He put his arm around her shoulder and whispered I'm sorry, please stop crying.

His reaction was so unexpected to Hye Sun, she cried even more.

Ssshhh... we'll talk when we're in Seoul, lay your head on my shoulders and sleep.

The stewardess approached, anything you need sir?

Please give me a sleeping sheet for her, she's not feeling well.

Here sir,  does she has a fever?

None, thank you, don't worry I'll take care of her.

You're welcome. such a lucky girl.

***************************

Finally they arrived in Incheon, Jung Min was there to meet Shin Hye. Oppa... Shin Hye embraced Jung Min crying.

Mianhaeyo, please don't cry. Geun Suk was looking at them smiling.  He called Jung Min before he left the hotel and explainned everything.

Everything seems fine now.

A chauffeur meet Hyun Joong, My chauffeur will take us to your apartment, first.

Hye Sun was about to protest but Hyun Joong gave her a stern look. She smiled and allowed him to take care of everything.

Now you're learning, he whispered to Hye Sun.

Hey lovers, can you drop me first to my apartment.

Of course, Hyun Joong said.