Getting to know You

Fly Me to the Moon

 

Hyun Joong is a shy person in reality, his friends call him a womanizer because most of his patients are women but he had only two past relationships. He decided to specialize in Obstetrics and Gynecology because his mother died of ovarian cancer. He wanted to help in taking care of mothers and in preventing women diseases.

 

The young lawyer, Hye Sun, can be described as cute, he wanted to befriend her but she seems so aloof.

 

I am looking for Shin Hye, Hye Sun told Hyun Joong, did you see her? Even in a small crowd she always escapes to be alone, answered Hyun Joong.

 

You really know her so well, Hye Sun smiled, okay I won’t bother her for a while.

 

Is there anything you need, can I be of help? asked Hyun Joong.

 

None actually, I just want to ask her about our program for the kids tomorrow at the center.

 

Tell me about it.

 

Well, we are helping these kids in the center, the other time, we taught them about their rights and their social responsibility according to our law. I suggested that we teach them taekwondo as part of their physical activity.

 

It is a good idea, maybe we can do medical mission there sometime.

 

Ohh… that’s great, we will make arrangements for you.

 

How long will you be busy tomorrow? Can I invite you out?

 

Our activity usually ends before lunch.

 

Maybe we can have lunch and visit some place afterwards. I have hospital rounds in the morning then I can devote the whole afternoon to you.

 

Well, that will be a different Saturday afternoon, usually I just stay home reading books.

 

You don’t go out? Any boyfriend to spend time with?

 

Hye sun blushed, sometimes when invited, I go out, most of my friends nowadays have a busy life… and I have no boyfriend.

 

You must have a lonely life.

 

Not only boyfriends can make one happy, Hye Sun said sharply.

 

Hyun Joong smiled to her reaction, I don’t mean to belittle you, I just say it because I seldom go out too and I find it lonely.

 

Actually, it’s true, Hye Sun thought. How come you seldom go out, any girlfriend, she asked intead.

 

No girlfriend.

 

How come, just awhile ago, they call you womanizer.

 

Ahh… you really don’t know. Hope we become friends.

 

Wow... mysterious hah.

 

Hyun Joong smiled. Shin Hye’s approaching.

 

Hey Hye Sun, Geun Suk will join us tomorrow, Shin Hye said excitedly. She is followed by Geun Suk

 

That’s great… it’s good you have the time to join our activity she said to Geun Suk.

 

By the way, we are going out… the night is still young… want to go with us, Shin Hye announced...

 

Jung Min approached them with So Eun and said, we will go early tomorrow, we’re going out-of-town.

 

I want an early night, I have hospital rounds tomorrow.

 

Hye Sun, do you want to go with us? You did not bring your car. We’ll take you home afterwards, Shin Hye said.

 

No, I’ll just take the cab.

 

Why don’t I just drive her home, Hyun Joong told them.

 

But you want an early night, I can always take a cab, said Hye Sun.

 

I’m flexible, don’t worry, Hyun Joong said.

 

Geun Suk and Shin Hye left.

 

 

Really, I can just take the cab, said Hye Sun

 

No, I already told them I’ll take you home, why are you making so much fuss about this, Hyun Joong said irritated.

 

I just don’t want to impose, Hye Sun snapped.

 

No one says you’re imposing, don’t you see, I just don’t want to go with them. I want to be alone with you. Hyun Joong suddenly stopped.

 

Shall we go, he said gently.

 

Did I hear him right, Hye Sun thought. She entered the car silently.

 

Mianhaeyo I don’t usually lose control, he said solemnly.

 

Yongseohaejwo I provoked you, said she.

 

Here we go again, Hyun Joong thought. He kept his silence and smiled to himself.

 

Hye Sun, noticed his smile and she laughed. They both laughed.

 

 

Hye Sun sneak a look at him from time to time. His skin is flawless she has the urge to touch it. The muscles in his arms look so strong, she wanted to lean his head on them. Aishh… what am I thinking.

 

I hope you are enjoying what you see, Hyun Joong said. You are observing me.

 

Hye Sun blushed. If I also have the chance I would do the same with you, he said laughing, do you know I want to kiss you right now? Hye Sun felt hot, she looked at the other way.

 

You are teasing me.

 

Yes I’m teasing you but I really want to seduce you, he said smiling.

 

When they arrived at her place, he invited him for coffee.

 

No, you rest, I’ll take your time tomorrow.

 

**************************************************************

 

Thanks to all subscribers, hope we could also be friends too, don't forget your comments, it will help a lot in improving my story... :-)