Getting to know You - Guen Suk & Shin Hye Version

Fly Me to the Moon

They are almost near Bukhansan National Park when Geun suk slow down, any particular place you want to visit tonight, he asked Shin Hye.

Aniyo, but I have no plan to go on mountain trekking tonight.

Don’t worry, we won’t go up there, I just enjoy driving along these roads.

Do you always drive along here?

 

 

When I’m stressed I always go around here, this is the nearest park to our residences. Tomorrow after your activity at the center can we apend the afternoon together?

Ye, I’ll also invite Hye Sun.

Can it just be the two of us? I wnat to know you more.

Shin Hye’s cellphone rang, it’s Hyun Joong, I invited Hye Sun tomorrow after your activity, the invitation is not extended to you so tell her that you have somewhere else to go when she invites you, he teasingly told her.

You are really arrogant, he told her laughing. That’s okay but you owe me a dinner because of this request... err... no, command.

That’s Hyun Joong, she said.

Guen Suk's smile fade. Do you have special relations?

Hey, he’s like a brother to me. We grew up together. Besides, he’s your friend. What is this an interrogation, she snapped.

Geun Suk frowned, I don’t want anyone messing with my girl, friend or not.

What girl are talking about? I’m not your girl.

You’re not my girl yet but you will be, he said smiling.

How sure are you? Now Shin Hye is becoming angry, what does he takes me for, she thought.

Don’t be angry, let’s get to know each other, please. He gave her a very sweet heart melting smile.

 

 

This man can make a woman do whatever he wants without touching or commanding her, she thought, she was silent.

When Shin Hye did not answer, did I make you angry, please don’t.

What do you want from me, Shin Hye ask bluntly.

My motive you mean?

Then you have a motive on me all the while.

Well, to befriend you, to find if there’s a possibility of courting you then if all things work fine, make you my wife, all are honest intentions.

Whew... that’s so straightforward.

I don’t want beating around the bush, we’re already adults. What can you say?

Let’s do it one at a time. We’ll try to be friends first. And I want your attitude, hope you can be honest all through out but I don’t want you to be too posessive. There are certain people that I am really closed with, in particular my brother Park Jung Min, Kim Hyun Joong, Koo Hye Sun and Kim So Eun.

This is the first time that I met a woman like you. Are you like that with all men?

Aniyo, am I filling-up a scrap book, other men can’t go easily near me so there is no talk like this.

Wow, this woman has balls, Geun Suk thought. What can you say about me on our first meeting, he asked instead.

With your good looks, I’d be liar if I say I’m not attracted. But there are sparks flying out in our conversations.

Do you have boyfriend. I might be tresspassing on forbidden territory.

Aniyo, I only have one past relation, it did not progress because he couldn’t accept me as I am.He wanted changes that I wasn’t willing to do.

You're not in love with him then, he broke up with you because of that?

Aniyo, I broke up with him. I later realized that I didn’t like him at all. I concentrated instead with my studies. Are you finished with your interview?

They guffawed into laughter.

It’s my turn, do you have girlfriend?

None.

Wae?

My latest relation wasn’t that good too. She didn’t like the doctors' schedule.

Did she know that you are a doctor beforehand?

Yes but she said that she didn’t really know it in actual.

She’s stupid, how many relationships do you have at each time?

I’m a one-man-woman, but I had few relationships.

How many is few?

Since junior at middle school, one every year.

Hey, that’s many.

What do you want in a woman?

Can this conversation be more friendly?

Oettoehge?

He put his one arm on her shoulder and pulled her towards him.

This isn’t friendly this is harassment, she said laughing but she lean her head on his shoulder.

Sometimes it’s a consolation that you have someone to lean on.

I don’t want to be the consolation, I want to be your grand prize, he said then smack her lips.

Don't bring your car tomorrow, I'll fetch you around 7:30AM. Do you want to go home now?

 

*************************************

This is your chapter for today... Happy to all.