Girls Talk

Fly Me to the Moon

It's Monday again, Shin Hye is early in the office, she's happy, she walks as if she has spring under her feet. She deposit her things in her room and go to the office pantry to prepare some coffee. Hye Sun is already there smiling at her, having her coffee.

 

I have something to tell you, they both said to each other and laughed. You first, said Shin Hye.

 

Hyun Joong is already my boyfriend, I'm really happy but I have some doubts though, he's a womanizer, isn't he, she said pouting.

 

Silly, he's not. It's just because of his profession that we call him a womanizer, all her patient are women. He has a very funny experience during his specialization, it was Jung Min that told us the story. There was a woman patient that he performed an internal examination and to his horror had an during the process, the patient was really embarassed the lady professor who was observing him immediately took over and chastised the patient. The patient just told the professor, he's too handsome for an OB-Gyn.

 

I tell you this, I love Hyun Joong very much and I like you so much too, please love Hyun Joong truly, I hope you will be happy with each other. I am always here for both of you, if you need anything do not hesitate to come to me, I will always do my best for you, treat me as your oennie.

 

Hye Sun smiled, kahmsahahmnida oennie and for opening to me, you are not only my bestfriend but my sister, since pre-law you were mentoring me. I'm indebted to you forever, you gave so many ooportunities, you encourage me to pursue law, you accept me in this office and introduced me to someone who might be my lifetime partner. She was misty eyed. By the way, what is it you are going to tell me.

 

Shin Hye broke into a big smile, I was to tell you that Geun Suk is already my boyfriend too. It seems that we are both fast grabber. I just knew when we went out last Friday that he couldn't resist me, she said laughing.

 

You mean you seduced him, Hye Sun shrieked.

 

Oh no, I didn't need to, I just knew he's smitten with me, she said proudly.

 

I wish I have that kind of self confidence, I hope too that you will be happy together forever.

 

Let's work, So Eun will have lunch with us today.

 

******************************

Miahnhahmnida for disturbing you today but I want both of you knew this first, Jung Min and I is now engaged and we are getting married very soon. He proposed last Saturday and I accept it, he wanted the wedding in three months, can the two of you help me in the preparation? Shin Hye you take care of the legal aspects, she requested, please prepare the pre-nuptial agreement he might want it. 

 

Did he ask for a pre-nuptial? I'll kill him, she banged the table.

 

No, I just thought he might want it, So Eun said.

 

No, he won't, I'm sure of that but you seem to be in a hurry, are you pregnant?

 

So Eun blushed profusely, no I'm not but he will be leaving for a medical mission in the Philippines soon. He will be there for about three months or more he wanted us married before he leaves.

 

Medical mission!? Hye Sun and Shin Hye exclaimed in unison.

 

But why does he needs to joint, its not compulsory, Hye Sun said.

 

It's more for a humanitarian reason, So Eun said. He will be assigned to the most remote area of Tawi-Tawi where many have not been checked by professionals. Hyun Joong will also joint I just don't know when will he leave. Jung Min will go ahead, will assess the situation and tell Hyun Joong if he is really needed there.

 

I hope he is not needed there, Shin Hye said.

 

When are you going to start your preparations maybe I can help you, Hye Sun asked trying to divert her mind.

 

**********************************

 

Am I being cruel, they are too happy and I dampen their spirits. To be continued... I need your comments.........