Introducing... Jang Geun Suk

Fly Me to the Moon

 

I want to introduce to you Dr. Jang Geun Suk, the best neuro-surgeon in town! This is my sister…Atty. Park Shin Hye… and her friend… Atty. Koo Hye Sun, Jung Min announced.

 

                Shin Hye almost dropped her jaw when she saw the new arrival. He is the most charismatic man she had met, he seemed so full of intelligence, he is perfect.

 

                Wow… two beautiful girls, are they both mine, he joked. Shin Hye feels like drowning hearing his voice.

 

                I only introduced them to you, they are not giveaways, Jung Min exclaimed. When did you start womanizing? Did Hyun Joong pass it on to you?

 

                Dinner is served…

 

***************************

 

                The get-together is actually Jung Min and So Eun idea, they want Shin Hye and Geun Suk introduced to each other. They didn’t know that Shin Hye will invite Hye Sun, now Hyun Joong has a possible interest.

 

                All of them have something in common, music. After meal Hyun Joong suggests that they have some singing and dancing at the parlor.     Everybody agreed and had fun. While Hyun Joong had a solo number, Shin Hye went out to the garden to have some fresh air, after sometime Geun Suk went out too.

 

                How are you planning to reach the moon?  Geun Suk asked. You seem so mesmerized with it. Shin Hye was startled, are you sneaking on me?

                Ohhh… I didn’t actually know you are here. I just want some fresh air, Geun Suk said. He was about to leave when Shin Hye said, Mianhaeyo, I don’t mean to be rude. I was just startled. Your company is welcome and gave him his most charming smile.

 

                Geun Suk stayed, you are thinking deeply.

 

I am just planning what activity I can introduce to the kids tomorrow at the rehab center, Shin Hye said.

 

Mueos?

 

There are some out of school youths at the center, whom we help. Hye Sun suggested that we teach them taekwondo as part of their physical activity, what do you think?

 

It is a good idea, can you you do it?

 

Modesty aside, we are both medalist in taekwondo, she said smiling.

 

Whooo… may I go with you tomorrow, I have nothing to do.

 

Really!? Yes… yes… you are most welcome.

 

**************************************

 

Keep reading....