The Party

Fly Me to the Moon

 

Hye Sun arrived at Park’s home, wearing a Levi’s jeans, white T-shirt, and a rubber shoes. Shin Hye on the other hand is in red cute tank top, leggings and red flat sandals; they look like high school freshmen. A complete contrast from their usual business suites. Shin Hye jumps with joy when Hye Sun arrives.

 

Come, the party is next door, at So Eun’s and Hyun Joong’s home, Jung Min is already there.

 

Hyun Joong welcomes Shin Hye with a kiss and embrace, I missed you darling, he said. They are like lovers that has been separated for a long time.

 

Shin Hye introduced Hye Sun to his brother Jung Min, to Hyun Joong and his sister So Eun, So Eun welcomes Hye Sun with a kiss, Jung Min with a handshake. Hyun Joong shook Hye Sun’s with both hands. Do all lady lawyers like the two of you? Hyun Joong gave Hye Sun his most magnetic smile.

 

Seeing Hyun Joong’s smile made Hye Sun’s heart do a somersault. He is the most handsome man she had ever seen.  There’s a pinch in her heart though, he already belongs to Shin Hye.

 

I thought you have visitor, Shin Hye asked the three. He will be a little bit late; he still has a patient when we left the clinic. Jung Min commented. Hyun Joong and Jung Min shares a clinic with another doctor and the three of them are affiliated with the same hospital.

 

Oppa… Jung Min honey… you sing for us while waiting for our guest. Jung Min played the guitar and Hyun Joong played the piano while singing. Their voices blend well. Hye Sun had palpitation listening to Hyun Joong’s voice. This is the first time she responded like this to a man.

 

In a hushed voice, Shin Hye asked Hye Sun, doesn’t he affect you he is so handsome? Hye Sun is shocked, does Shin Hye read through her thoughts.

 

What are you talking about, he is your boyfriend. Hye Sun answered.

 

Hyun Joong put an arm is on Shin Hye’s shoulder, he pecked Shin Hye. Aissh… this silly girl isn’t my girlfriend or her bully of a brother will kill me… I don’t know why this world is so unfair… ahh… Atty Koo can I file a complaint against him… I am not allowed to court her sister while he can abduct my sister?

 

So Eun threw a cushion at Hyun Joong while Jung Min yelled at him, I just don’t want you to make her cry, womanizer! Laughter.

 

Their guest finally arrives…

 

****************************************

 

Just to introduce the other characters... keep reading :D