First Kiss

Repertoire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Did you know the girl who just transferred into this school last semester is actually one of the family members of the Beauty Pageant's top 3 winners?”

 

“Really.. Good looks sure run in her blood. I’m envious..”

 

“Yeah, and I think we can also assume that she comes from a rather rich background as well.”

 

“Sigh.. I guess not everyone is born equal..”

 

---

 

The girl who was standing outside the toilet heard it all and silently went away trying hard not to be noticed.

 

She stood by the edge of the rooftop area which is thankfully safeguarded by metal wires. She stared into the sky blankly when the door clicked behind her. 

 

She swiftly turned her head to see an equally stunned girl holding a lunchbox in her hand.

 

“Do you mind if I have my lunch here?”

 

“...” The girl only stared at the taller one before going back to what she was doing when the girl wasn’t around. 

 

“I’ll take that as a yes?”

 

Again, no reply from the girl.

 

“Sorry to bother you, I’ll just sit here.” The other girl then took a spot not far from her and started digging into her food. 

 

The girl suddenly felt hungry when the smell of food wafted into her nose unconsciously. She stood up and walked over to the girl who’s still eating, oblivious to her surroundings.

 

“Hey, I’m hungry. Can I have some?” The girl nervously pointed at the wide display of food scattered on the ground.

 

“Sure, just take some. Oh, you can have that chocolate cake. I don’t really like it.” The girl then shoved the entire cake in front of the startled girl.

 

“Uhh..thanks.” The girl quietly accepted the kind offer. 

 

---

 

“So are you new around here?”

 

“..yeah.” The girl softly answered. She was ready to be attacked by mean comments but what came after certainly wasn’t anything she expected.

 

“Ohh, no wonder. I thought of seeing a rather new face around the school campus. Honestly, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter