Prison Cell

Repertoire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two inmates were just sitting across the cell in one afternoon in the deep and damp place they were held captive in. 

 

“So what did you do to have you end up here?” The renowned gyaru yankee tried to spark a conversation with her quiet cell-mate who’s been quiet ever since she got thrown into the place 3 weeks ago.

 

“I was caught cheating.” The woman finally spoke after a long silence.

 

“Cheating doesn’t end you up in ja-”

 

“With a prominent leader from the government. The wife found out about it and here I am.” The silky black-haired woman spoke with firm conviction, staring right back at the older woman. 

 

“Ohhh, I heard about it from the gossip of these guards here. What was your name again? Lee Hyewon..?” The yankee scratched her chin as she tried to recall what was hot in the news weeks ago. 

 

“It’s ‘Kang’ by the way. ‘Lee' belongs to the man I dated with.” The quiet woman corrected the other woman almost immediately. 

 

“Ahh okay.. So.. how do you feel about it now?” One look from the yankee was able to guarantee sheer fear from the other people surrounding her, but this woman here in the same cell as her did not move an inch, nor did she give a satisfactory reaction that the yankee was hoping for.

 

“I’m not as easy as you think.” Hyewo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter