After a Fight

Repertoire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who’s that girl hugging you just now? She almost kissed your neck if I hadn’t come in and stop the both of you!” The furious cheerleader walked in on her childhood friend being close and flirty to another girl a few minutes ago.

 

“She just wanna know how it feels like to have a partner. Besides, we aren’t officially going out yet. You still haven’t responded to my feelings. It’s been two years since my last confession..” The badminton club member pouted. 

 

“Whether I will accept your feelings is my own problem, but that doesn’t mean you can go around and flirt with other girls.. Maybe you’re not as loyal and patient as I think.” The cheerleader then turned her back towards the girl and stormed off. 

 

“Did I overdo it?” The girl watched as the shadow of her crush slowly fade away into the background lighting.

 

---

 

“Hey, do you wanna walk home with me?” A guy smiled at the now sulking cheerleader as he found her hiding behind one of the bushes. 

 

“Oh no, it’s okay. I’m just having a really bad day. It’ll go away soon.” The said girl wiped her tears. 

 

Sensing rejection, the stubborn guy was about to lift the crying maiden off the ground when a high kick was blown to his head. 

 

“C’mon let’s get out of here.” The shorter girl proceeded to do the same e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter