Valentine's

Repertoire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two most popular girls sat in the classroom, both counting the number of presents they received from the other girls. Even their surrounding classmates took an interest in the competition.

 

“Eunbi-chan has 42 chocolates.

Hyewonnie has 42 chocolates as well!”

 

“Woahh.. They sure are the two flowers in this school for nothing.” All the chatters followed as they eyed on the heaps of chocolate on the tables of the said girls. While one girl was happily eating away the free food she got over the course of the day, another girl was frowning.

 

“Did she just call her ‘HyewonNIE’?” The shorter girl was unamused by the name-calling.

 

“Eunbi-unnie, are you angry you couldn’t beat her still?” Her best friend, X sat beside her while grabbing one of the chocolates off her desk.

 

“Maybe.” She said while staring back at the nicely-wrapped food presented in front of her.

 

“Perhaps you still have the last chance next year?” X popped a chocolate sweet filled with raspberry flavoring in and savored it. 

 

“Yeah, for sure I’ll win next year.” The shorter girl clenched her fist with determination.

 

This time, it was the taller girl who started frowning.

 

---

 

It was soon evening and many students had already left school except for the few who has to stay back for club meetings.

 

Eunbi was walking along the corridor and was going to turn at the staircase when she stumbled upon a confession. 

 

“Hyewon, this is chocolate for you. I like you a lot, please accept it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter