Remedial Lesson

Repertoire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Several students were found in the classroom for remedial lessons. Almost all of them were those who failed the past exams, except for a few muggers who just can’t seem to take a break. Amongst the better ones, the club president of the choir club was diligently doing her revision quietly when a hand slammed onto her table.

 

“Get your smart out of this place. We don’t need muggers like you to be here with us.” The head of the gangsters shouted at the girl who seems to be ignoring her. 

 

“Did you hear what I say?” The gangster then took the girl’s belongings and threw them out of the classroom. Not willing to step in when the gangster is angry, the other students looked down at their papers with obedience. 

 

“Hey, you’re disturbing the other students. If you continue, you’re gonna attract teachers here. Do you want that to happen? Just stop and study like those people there.” The girl glared at the gangster for being ridiculous. 

 

“I don’t need your advice.” The angered girl is ready to punch the president when her hand is being blocked by the girl herself.

 

“Shh.. you’re being noisy..” A finger then appeared in front of the gangster’s face. 

 

“Make me.”

 

Without hesitation, the president put down her pen and stood up swiftly. With both arms encircling the neck of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter