Library Pt. 1

Repertoire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The librarian was looking through the shelves in the library for a book that the teacher recommended in class earlier when another girl caught her attention from the corner of her eyes. Walking towards her, she saw how the girl was struggling to reach for a book that is on the top shelf. 

 

The taller one didn’t hesitate to help the girl out. She stood at the same spot as the girl, just a little behind her and stretched her right arm out. Being taller, she was able to grab the book with ease.

 

“Here, you wanted this right?” She cooly passed it to the shorter girl who’s now embarrassed to look at her. 

 

“Thanks..” The shorter girl managed to mumble a word out of her nervous self.

 

“No problem, just let me know when you need another book off the shelves, I can get it for you.” The librarian was about to find her own book when she heard her name being called out.

 

“Hyewon, I need to get that book over there.” 

 

“So fast? Okay…” 

 

Just when her arms are reached out again, the shorter girl used it to her advantage to cling onto it while she balances herself to kiss the taller girl on the cheek. She quickly retreated so the girl wouldn’t be too shocked.

 

“Hope you like it.” The shorter girl then smiled at the now frozen librarian while her face grew increasi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter