Park

Repertoire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two girlfriends decided to meet at the newly opened park after their busy schedules throughout the week. Fortunately for them, the weather was bright and sunny, so that means they can explore what the new place has to offer. 

 

After walking around for about 2 hours while taking pictures, the tired couple took a short break under the pavilion at the open area. 

 

“Hye, there’s an ice-cream stand there. Let’s see what it sells.” The charismatic manager pulled the arms of her girlfriend towards the store in an excited manner. 

 

“Okay.” The other woman was just about to melt under the scorching sun before her partner brought her senses back to earth.

 

“There’s a lot of flavors here. What do you want?” The comedian asked the woman clinging beside her. 

 

“...”

 

“1 matcha green tea for me and 1 milk vanilla ice-cream for the both of us.” The manager then took out her wallet to pay for the food. 

 

The two then returned back to their seats while enjoying the desserts in their hand. The manager was too focused on the food in her hand and didn’t realize the other girl was staring at her for quite a while.

 

“Hye, I can feel your eyes on me for a few minutes now. Anything wrong?” The manager then looked up to see her girlfriend slowly leaning on clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter