A Prank

Repertoire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tag! You’re it!” A bunch of girls came running towards an unsuspecting girl. They then told her the rules of the game before spilling to her of the punishment.

 

“But I don’t want to chase people around. It’s tiring for me.” The girl frowned.

 

Seeing how uncooperative the girl is, the girls then came up with another suggestion.

 

“Then all you need to do is to kiss the prettiest girl in the school…” The girls then waved goodbye to the girl who’s left on her own.

 

“What was that just now? It’s not even valentines’ yet.” The girl shook her head before thinking of the situation she landed herself in. 

 

“As if it can be executed so easily…” 

 

---

 

She took one glance at the cakes, then the drinks and finally the donuts. She was fidgeting in the convenience store because she was short of money to buy more than one item and she was in desperate need of sugar at the moment.

 

“Need any help there, miss?”

 

“No, I’m just waiting for my friend.” The girl had to come up with an excuse to avoid being evicted out of the store since she was lingering in that place for over 15 minutes.

 

“Sure, just let me know when you need help.” 

 

“No way I’m gonna let myself out of this plac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter