Chapter 8

Anthos Portokalias

“And the last one from you, let’s go!” The teacher encouraged the squire to do one more high-kick before her well-deserved break. 

 

“Good job, kiddo! You have 15 minutes off, go rest.” Yujin felt a hard slap on her back and that made her fall onto the grass involuntarily.

 

After lying on the green stuff for a minute, she stood up and took a walk around the training field. She can’t believe this will be the last chance to visit this place. Somehow, she feels a little sad but she couldn’t understand why she would be feeling so. 

 

“Sigh, no point moping around being sad and all that. I’m here to enjoy nature!” The female squire then skipped towards her dormmates to play a game of tag. 

 

Meanwhile, the elf who was watching the human girl for the whole time can only sigh, as she knows this is what usually happens after the spell she summoned. Those who are inflicted with the spell have their memories prior to it being completely erased off, and the result of that is the emergence of a flower bulb not far from where the spell is summoned. Only when one finds the flower bulb, can their memories be retrieved. Or that’s what folklore says….since the number of people who got back their lost memories was amongst the lucky few.