Chapter 4

Anthos Portokalias

3 days passed since the students first entered her terrains. The flower elf couldn’t help but keep thinking of the girl who had caught her attention.

 

“Why am I so attracted to her presence.. Normally a fae like me would be hiding from the plain’s sight and even though sometimes I do appear in crowds of people, both of our memories would be wiped clean in half a day or so. It’s been days and she’s still clearly etched in my mind.. That girl is really something.” The elf was deep in her thoughts when a knock on the door was heard.

 

“Ah, my mail has arrived.” The elf then quickly got off her stool and ran to get her items.  

 

---

 

“OUAHHH~~” The young squire gave her loudest yawn of the week after the alchemy session was over.

 

“Woah, you okay there? It’s just a mini-test, don’t tell me you studied the entire night for it?” The mage spoke to the squire with concern.

 

“I just don’t feel like sleeping lately. There’s something important to me and I need to pen it down on my scroll but it’s been missing for days so I’m staying awake to remember it.” The girl yawned for the 5th time of the day. 

 

“Hey, I’ve been there before, but make sure you find it quickly so you won’t fail the next test in 2 weeks time.” The mage was ready to take a different turn for her next class.

 

“Sure, see you.” The girl then rubbed her eyes at the wrong time and walked into a metal pole. 

 

“I really need to sleep, but then again if I do, I might forget about the girl and I don’t want to do so. She’s really pretty and I like her vibes. I really can’t wait to properly meet up with her tomorrow so I can get to know her better.” The squire clearly did her research on the existence of how faes are like in the human world.

 

She then waddled slowly to her next class so she can force herself to stay awake for the entire day.