Chapter 6

Anthos Portokalias

“Yujin! Where are you?? We must leave now!!” The voices of the other young squires can be heard outside of the elf’s house. She knows taking in a human form like this is reckless, but she couldn’t think of a better choice than to just leave her out here in the woods. Besides, she already thought of a plan… 

 

“It’s getting really dark, we have to move out now.” A male voice can be clearly heard among the few that were calling out for the young female squire. The elf held her breath as they walked past her house, and only released it when she was sure that they had left for quite a distance. Looking back at the now sleeping girl, she was both annoyed yet worried for the girl. 

 

“How can she skip sleep for the past few days? Sigh seriously.. This kid..” The elf can only stare at the innocent face staring back at her. At this moment, her heart started to beat uncontrollably as she leaned in closer to the human girl. Just when her lips are about to touch the skin of the other girl, she suddenly remembered to do something important. 

 

Putting a distance between the human girl and herself, she used magic essence that she collected out of the crops from last year’s output and summoned the spell of aura manipulation. As she spent a little too much energy for the summoning exercise, the elf was a little tired, so she crawled to the bed after doing so, allowing her tiny body to fit into the same bed that the girl was sleeping in. Before losing consciousness, she quickly gave a small peck to the human girl.